Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 955893 times)

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #6405 on: December 28, 2015, 11:44:11 pm »

Speak for yourself. You Jojo fans are like bronies sometime :P
its just basic gravity. We are attracted to the immense mass of manliness and the singularity of testosterone that is Jojo

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6406 on: December 29, 2015, 02:06:35 am »

You are a character in a movie or tv show. You manipulate your circumstances to aid you in accomplishing your goal through special actions (perhaps represented in the UI by cards) that affect the circumstances of the movie's production. For example, if about to be blown up you could play the "over effects budget" card to make the explosion smaller, or you could gain immunity from being permanently killed by having the actor who plays you be signed for the sequel. Or you could force an encounter into a different environment with a "persistent bad weather" card f0rcing the crew to relocare from an on-location shoot to one of the types of environments that they already have a set built for in the studio
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6407 on: December 29, 2015, 06:44:12 pm »

A game where you can get messages from other players, like dark souls, but the messages are from yourself in the future. As in the game itself violates causality.
Alternatively, pictionary where you have to guess what you're drawing in a few minutes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6408 on: December 29, 2015, 06:49:16 pm »

A game where you can get messages from other players, like dark souls, but the messages are from yourself in the future. As in the game itself violates causality.
Alternatively, pictionary where you have to guess what you're drawing in a few minutes.
But...How would that even work?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6409 on: December 29, 2015, 07:09:53 pm »

I think that everyone should have to play this, it should reduce the troll population immensely, and those trolls who make it will be true masters, having crawled through the deserts of their own trolling and not shied away, but instead risen with new and glorious vigour!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6410 on: December 29, 2015, 07:13:33 pm »

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6411 on: December 29, 2015, 07:29:01 pm »

A game like those mobile Clash of Clans strategy base-building games, but with less pay2win and some 4x elements. You can choose where your base is on a map that is shared by a few hundred other players, and destroying enough bases in an area grants that land to your faction, and having different kinds of land under your faction's control leads to more unit and building types.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6412 on: December 29, 2015, 07:29:54 pm »

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6
Sadly, SBURB is not a thing IRL.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6413 on: December 29, 2015, 07:43:05 pm »

A game like those mobile Clash of Clans strategy base-building games, but with less pay2win and some 4x elements. You can choose where your base is on a map that is shared by a few hundred other players, and destroying enough bases in an area grants that land to your faction, and having different kinds of land under your faction's control leads to more unit and building types.

Illyriad does some of that. Not all, and not exactly, but parts mesh closely.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6414 on: December 29, 2015, 08:57:06 pm »

Tipler Cylinder?
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6415 on: December 30, 2015, 01:05:45 am »

Applied abuse of quantum mechanics and special relativity.
I figure I win the thread by wishing for a game that might not even be possible. :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6416 on: December 30, 2015, 01:10:53 am »

... Right.
Sigtext

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6417 on: December 30, 2015, 05:27:45 am »

No, you win the thread when you accidentally describe Dwarf Fortress as a game that you wish existed.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6418 on: December 30, 2015, 09:33:05 am »

No, you win the thread when you accidentally describe Dwarf Fortress as a game that you wish existed.

It's happened more than once too!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6419 on: December 30, 2015, 09:01:28 pm »

Is Dwarf Fortress version 1 even possible?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 577