Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239991 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #2700 on: June 01, 2013, 04:39:09 am »

I was wondering what would happen in those situations...  I also wondered if Rubick could steal Rubick's spell steal, and what would happen if you tried to steal something with the stolen spell steal.

An all-Axe match would probably also be highly entertaining...

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: June 01, 2013, 05:08:42 am »

All axe match would just be a chain reaction match...one axe would counter helix, 2-3 axes on the other side would counter helix, then it goes back and forth until one side dies.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #2702 on: June 01, 2013, 05:20:02 am »

IIRC all Shadow Fiend goes badly as soon as someone ults.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: June 01, 2013, 10:58:55 am »

All axe match would just be a chain reaction match...one axe would counter helix, 2-3 axes on the other side would counter helix, then it goes back and forth until one side dies.
Counterhelix doesn't proc counterhelix if that's what you're thinking. :P

Marchosias

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: June 01, 2013, 11:49:01 am »

Rubicks cant steal spells from rubick to have duplicate spells, as well wisp tethering to a wisp who is tethered to it instantly heals up till one wisp is at max hp, two wisps at start can kill roshan when micro'd well.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #2705 on: June 01, 2013, 04:31:27 pm »

An Omniknight match would be something to behold. Those heals... Riki match would be stupid as hell, albeit entertaining. Broodmother... would allied/opposing webs actually work? If they did, THE ENTIRE MAP IS INVISIBLE.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: June 01, 2013, 05:13:58 pm »

An Omniknight match would be something to behold. Those heals... Riki match would be stupid as hell, albeit entertaining. Broodmother... would allied/opposing webs actually work? If they did, THE ENTIRE MAP IS INVISIBLE.
No only for you, I stole web from a brood  and she got confused and hid in it and was not invisible.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: June 01, 2013, 07:00:59 pm »

Single Draft team gets a Puck and a TA. Who goes mid?  :-\

Both need it, both are amazing at it.
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #2708 on: June 01, 2013, 07:24:06 pm »

Puck. TA's not a bad offlane, or even safelane.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: June 01, 2013, 10:13:34 pm »

Had a co-op team once that had Apparition, Pudge, Magnus (me) and Rubick.  Briefly considered just going all mid for the kicks.

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: June 02, 2013, 01:05:19 am »

Had a co-op team once that had Apparition, Pudge, Magnus (me) and Rubick.  Briefly considered just going all mid for the kicks.
Might have actually worked considering how bad the bots are.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #2711 on: June 02, 2013, 03:59:00 am »

I'm suddenly reminded of an epic match I had. I was on TS with two friends, and we went Venomancer, Silencer and Pudge. We got Riki and Juggernaut who left at levels 6 and 10 respectively, and left us against Anti Mage, Phantom Assassin, Faceless Void, Wisp and Troll Warlord. I'll let Dotabuff do the explaining of the end result.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

aenri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: June 02, 2013, 04:17:25 am »

I'm suddenly reminded of an epic match I had. I was on TS with two friends, and we went Venomancer, Silencer and Pudge. We got Riki and Juggernaut who left at levels 6 and 10 respectively, and left us against Anti Mage, Phantom Assassin, Faceless Void, Wisp and Troll Warlord. I'll let Dotabuff do the explaining of the end result.

How can you have less last hits than minutes... as a carry (their combined team cs is less than your silencer's). I find it utterly baffling. And SnY Butterfly EBlade Silencer? Woah.

Also for Puck/TA question... it depends on many things like opposing mid (you really don't want to mid TA against Batskater), skill levels of players, other lanes and so.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:20:32 am by aenri »

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: June 02, 2013, 04:21:19 am »

It was an "After-Game" question, as i wondered if I made a mistake. I rolled the Puck, went mid. Faced a Silencer.

The silencer used his spells on cooldown.. But i got all the runes, shifted 90% of the damage, and won the lane.
Edit : But the TA got absolutely destroyed in the lane. Even though it was a duo v duo
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:27:43 am by Stworca »
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: June 02, 2013, 04:28:11 am »

So I'm hearing conflicting reports on whether or not the latest Dota patch will apply to Dota 2 before The International.  Does anyone have anything official they can point me to?

I doubt they'd add the new heros, but the balance stuff maybe?
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 246