Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239819 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #2160 on: March 16, 2013, 11:10:58 am »

Did it work? Would he have been better off with a Scythe and a Linken's instead?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: March 16, 2013, 12:24:52 pm »

You can't double refresher sadly.

Refresher is a relatively bad item in terms stats so yeah he'd have been better off with either a scythe or linkens. Not sure how you can compare it to both since all of them are really expensive.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: March 16, 2013, 12:29:32 pm »

I suppose a single refresher on silencer (for a 10 second? silence) and a scythe would be good stuff, but if silencer is that phat you're gonna have trouble anyway.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: March 16, 2013, 12:41:42 pm »

I'd probably do that the next time I play him. He doesn't really have mama problems and all his skills have relatively long cooldowns. I never know what to buy on him.

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: March 16, 2013, 12:53:28 pm »

Yeah well his mom its kind of cool but i usually build it as a semi-carry if i have the money, dont know if refresher is actually really a good choice in any hero.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: March 16, 2013, 02:09:09 pm »

I'd probably do that the next time I play him. He doesn't really have mama problems and all his skills have relatively long cooldowns. I never know what to buy on him.

Dude...  Have you seen how he dresses?  The guy clearly has mother issues.  His obsession with keeping things quiet is another sign of childhood trauma.

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: March 16, 2013, 02:44:17 pm »

Also his recen change of colors, im sure it means something.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: March 16, 2013, 02:54:33 pm »

Pshhttt, everyone knows Silencer is an Ancient Librarian and Dragon Knight (the jock) bullied him in school. :P

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: March 16, 2013, 03:46:43 pm »

Typing on phone es hard.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: March 16, 2013, 06:00:33 pm »

Typing on phone es hard.

Tim Cruise and Woll Smoth do it, I don't see why you shouldn't.

Pshhttt, everyone knows Silencer is an Ancient Librarian and Dragon Knight (the jock) bullied him in school. :P

He's wearing a DRESS.  With a jewel necklace.

Bronimin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: March 16, 2013, 07:37:52 pm »

Playing as phantom lancer and having necrolyte (I think? the one that can transform into a big guy) on the opposite team is good for gold, since you can charge the gravestone and have your clones create zombies and kill them in one hit for 5 gold each. With the ult giving a chance to create more clones that spawn more zombies => more gold. I got maybe 2k (3 or 4 engagements with a tombstone, why he kept summoning them to feed me I have no idea) over the round.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: March 16, 2013, 07:38:47 pm »

Undying is who you're thinking of, and that's an interesting point to note. :)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: March 16, 2013, 09:30:14 pm »

Hahaha.  Oh dear, I wonder if it reacts to Broodmother's spiderlings in the same way...  Although the spiderlings probably won't be able to spawn spiderites from the zombies, since they're magic immune (although they do still take damage from Soul Rip, interestingly enough.  But the difference between 30hp and 5hp really isn't that great, since they die in one hit anyways).

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: March 17, 2013, 12:41:33 am »

Alch + Enemy Zombie House = your best day ever
Anyways I did a 1 v 1 vs my buddy and got Medusa vs his kunkka was not a fun game.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: March 17, 2013, 01:01:01 am »

Hahaha.  Oh dear, I wonder if it reacts to Broodmother's spiderlings in the same way...  Although the spiderlings probably won't be able to spawn spiderites from the zombies, since they're magic immune (although they do still take damage from Soul Rip, interestingly enough.  But the difference between 30hp and 5hp really isn't that great, since they die in one hit anyways).
When Dirge was released Broodmother could spawn spiderlings off his zombies. So this would result in each spiderling spawning a zombie then instantly killing it, thus creating spiderites. Each spiderite would then spawn zombies which would then instantly die and spawn spiderites. This exponential growth ended up with Broodmother getting about 5 levels per tombstone.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 246