Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239323 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #1125 on: November 09, 2012, 11:01:20 pm »

We'll probably have another in house tomorrow guys.

After the first one, we will try to get balanced teams too. Maybe by number of games played or just how good you think you are in general.

p.s: Got my two eggs. Full red and a seraphic heh heh~

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: November 10, 2012, 12:58:01 am »

I also have a full red, and I used to have a seraphic but I traded it off.  Counter-intuitively, seraphics aren't worth as much as partials, probably because everybody made their eggs seraphic.  It never occurred to me to fill mine completely, thank god.

Also, I kept randoming today.  Got Riki, then Mirana, then Mirana again, then LONE DRUID.

Such a good streak I had going too.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:03:40 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 10, 2012, 01:02:08 am »

I got a full green well unless I find shadow by the time Diretide end but I doubt it.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 10, 2012, 10:45:10 am »

I went seraphic even knowing it would be the most common one, i judge items in dota2 diferently than in tf2 i value looks over "price".

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 10, 2012, 10:58:28 am »

I just wanted the thing with the most bobs and bits on it.

Each essence you put in an egg adds a part. So obviously Seraphic has the most parts. I will probably end up using the red one more though, or my robot courier. I like the robot courier a lot.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 10, 2012, 11:43:29 am »

I have like 6 Dota 2 Steam Gifts...
Anyone want them???
Add me on Steam if ya do. First in best dressed...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024493161/

That should link you to my Profile. If not, Search for [DFC]Nanoth
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 10, 2012, 02:36:40 pm »

We're trying to do in houses now! Come one come all~

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 10, 2012, 03:25:05 pm »

Color me confused... if you've got DotA 2 Test, do you need to have th'just plain DotA 2 thing, too? If you're going to try to join in (/feed massively, but whatev') on the in-house stuff?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 10, 2012, 03:38:33 pm »

Apparently I need an invite to this group? :/

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 10, 2012, 03:43:55 pm »

Didn't make me get one. I guess I could send you one, if someone doesn't beat me to it?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 10, 2012, 03:45:03 pm »

YouMustObeyTheBassDirective, and thanks! :D I should be able to play a bit later; my web will be abused for the mo.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 10, 2012, 04:02:14 pm »

The group should be free to join. Weird. If you want to play now, just join pw: dwarf. But I recommend you get into the group to get announcements and stuff.

Edit: Today's in-houses are done! Thanks to all who participated! We managed to get two games going.

Game one was very close, 4v4 Reverse Captain's Mode. Dire got all supports. Radiant got all forest creatures and a sperm. Radiant won but it was very close.

Game two was kinda weird. 4v3 all pick. Became 3v3 at the end and dire got better carry potential so it was kind a stomp.

Still, good times! We got a whole bunch of b12ers (a hell of a lot more than I expected) to play some in house games! We'll have more tomorrow!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 10, 2012, 05:01:58 pm »

Heh, I joined a game, randomed Batrider without looking at other team... Was facing Earthshaker/Morphling/Sven.... Out team was Built out of Squishys... It was GG as soon as Earthshaker got a Spree on Obsidian Destroyer...

Though, I remembered how to play Batrider Early game and got First Blood on Sven... Who wasn't using his Stuns well... Fuck Sven...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 10, 2012, 05:08:52 pm »

Heh, I joined a game, randomed Batrider without looking at other team... Was facing Earthshaker/Morphling/Sven.... Out team was Built out of Squishys... It was GG as soon as Earthshaker got a Spree on Obsidian Destroyer...

Though, I remembered how to play Batrider Early game and got First Blood on Sven... Who wasn't using his Stuns well... Fuck Sven...
:( sorry
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 10, 2012, 05:12:44 pm »

:( sorry
Heh its all good... Sven I have always hated, ALWAYS!!!
Trust me, when you get Sven going well with the right items... Stun Lock forever... FOREVER!!!
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 246