Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239262 times)

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #975 on: October 24, 2012, 08:48:50 pm »

I read "And also Medusa" and i almost get a heart attack! Dont you dare even name her!

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 24, 2012, 08:51:18 pm »

I read "And also Medusa" and i almost get a heart attack! Dont you dare even name her!
Is she really that bad lol
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: October 24, 2012, 08:54:00 pm »

My only memories of Medusa are AFK farming and then becoming the ultimate tanky-dpsy-AoE hero.

That might have changed, I doubt it though.

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 24, 2012, 08:57:05 pm »

She is not bad at all, its one of my favourite heroes actualy, i miss her. *sobs*

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 24, 2012, 09:00:18 pm »

Well I guess will get her and maybe Slark in the next patch that will have all the Halloween stuff like the new map and Halloween game mode.

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 24, 2012, 09:18:25 pm »

Hope so, slark its a really fun pubstomper and i like him too :D

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 24, 2012, 10:45:44 pm »

Hmm I just played a game as Visage and he pretty fun I take back what I say about him that 64% Attack speed drained is pretty nice.

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 24, 2012, 10:57:46 pm »

Visage is ok i guess, except if they focus your creeps first, or if you suck at micro. I suck at micro badly, i can barely play chen.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: October 24, 2012, 11:00:55 pm »

Visage is ok i guess, except if they focus your creeps first, or if you suck at micro. I suck at micro badly, i can barely play chen.
Chen pretty much my favorite hero him and Naga, Enchantress and Brood are up there to.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: October 24, 2012, 11:03:48 pm »

You should play Meepo then. :P And buy Sceptre and Manta.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: October 24, 2012, 11:09:35 pm »

I just noticed that all the heroes I like are micro heroes  ???
I really do need to try meepo some time.

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: October 24, 2012, 11:17:03 pm »

I love chen too, but there are levels and levels of micro failure penaltys, with enchantres and chen/brood its almost nothing as you can have more of them anytime, with the huge visage´s CD its a little more harsh, with meepo? oh god.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: October 24, 2012, 11:54:39 pm »

Centaur Warrunner/Warchief responses are up http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Centaur_Warrunner_responses
Also he looks like this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: October 25, 2012, 05:57:40 am »

Centaur Warrunner/Warchief responses are up http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Centaur_Warrunner_responses
Also he looks like this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It also appears that the Centaur Warrunner is the most interesting centaur in the world.
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 25, 2012, 08:54:10 am »

Oh yeah the thing with Warrunner ult is it you take Lycan ult but for your whole team + zero unit collision and if you run into someone it stuns them plus the icing on the cake it cost 50 mana with a 65 sec cooldown...so yeah. Oh also it does 100/150/200 + 2 times your strength when you hit someone.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 246