Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239185 times)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #735 on: August 16, 2012, 04:29:21 am »

I want the tournaments to be over so they'll go back to adding new heroes. Hopefully they're saving up during this time to release a bunch all at once.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 16, 2012, 09:27:46 pm »

Valve updated the voicework for many heroes in this latest patch as well.

Among them is how they put in about 30 something lines for Kunkka detailing his... er... bromance with Tidehunter.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #737 on: August 16, 2012, 09:31:41 pm »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Capntastic/  I'd like a key if anyone has one

Still need one, I have some TF2 metal or an Awesomenauts key in exchange

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 16, 2012, 11:44:50 pm »

Hey, if anyone has any spare Dota 2 keys send me a PM or message me on steam. I'd love to play with you guys.

Steam name is 'Woose', like my Bay12 name.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/woose

Hate to be a broken record, but yeah, same here. Unfortunately all I have are a couple of TF2 items. I'm trying to leech off of people relying on other people's charity here, pretty much.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 17, 2012, 12:10:06 am »

People trade two Dota Chest Keys for a invite you could try that I'm out though or buy the 40 $ invite you get some nice stuff with it as well it pretty worth it.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 17, 2012, 01:47:56 am »

Or just buy one for like $5-10

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 17, 2012, 01:51:15 am »

Or just buy one for like $5-10

...$40

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 17, 2012, 02:36:51 am »

Yes off the store, you can buy an invite off most trading sites for 5-10 USD. That's what I did.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #743 on: August 17, 2012, 03:47:37 am »

Yeah, there's the original invites what got sent out and if you got in you got two gift keys to hand out, which is why they're like five dollars, which is what most people are after because who cares about the extra cosmetic stuff.

Either way, the current invite pack you can buy is still only 30 dollars, which means Putnam just doesn't know what he's talking about.  Oh well.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 17, 2012, 04:05:40 am »

Quick question, does anybody know if beta testers will have to repurchase the game on release if we won our beta keys via giveaways, contests, etc?

vee41

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 17, 2012, 04:43:56 am »

Quick question, does anybody know if beta testers will have to repurchase the game on release if we won our beta keys via giveaways, contests, etc?

Game will be free to play so that would be a no.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 17, 2012, 04:58:25 am »

Source? I've heard that they've settled on a price between $30-$60, but definitely more than what they're charging now. Apparently originally it was going to be free but they changed their minds or something.

vee41

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 17, 2012, 05:09:23 am »

Source? I've heard that they've settled on a price between $30-$60, but definitely more than what they're charging now. Apparently originally it was going to be free but they changed their minds or something.

Here is one: http://www.dota2.com/spoilsofwar/

An article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/06/03/valves-dota-2-free-to-play-includes-in-game-store-and-steam-workshop/

Miggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 17, 2012, 06:35:29 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-RMUp8M54

This... Is amazing. Goddamnit Valve why do you have to be such a good company in every regard.

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 17, 2012, 08:35:02 am »

Its hard to not be a valve fanboy, and im starting to like dendi.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 246