Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239227 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #930 on: October 06, 2012, 02:57:24 pm »

Lycan can definitely still jungle. Not as easy as before, but still can do it no problem. And his snowballing is still as crazy as ever.

ranter

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 06, 2012, 03:00:03 pm »

Lycan can definitely still jungle. Not as easy as before, but still can do it no problem. And his snowballing is still as crazy as ever.
But he cannot backdoor as hard as he could before. Now a necro 3 + wolves and me isn't enough to take down a tower with backdoor protection. It takes the wolves down too quickly

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 06, 2012, 03:04:50 pm »

But he cannot backdoor as hard as he could before. Now a necro 3 + wolves and me isn't enough to take down a tower with backdoor protection. It takes the wolves down too quickly
Just use yourself to tank the tower lol.

I just played him doing that. xD Basically all I changed throughout the entire match was instead of my wolves tanking everything... I would. So I'd tank Roshan. Tank the jungle creeps, etc. And I bought starting items that let me tank instead of DPS. It's not as fast definitely, but he will still snowball. Overall it kinda feels like playing the old Lycan when one of your jungle camps would be wardblocked by the enemy. The speed is about there.

If you've ever been a Lycan in that situation, I know you'd know it was only a minor inconvenience. :P

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 07, 2012, 04:48:11 am »

I don't know if it odd or not but I watch streams of the game more then I play it, I can only play like 1-2 game a day before I get to bored also Magnus + Naga + Enigma = total rape since Dark Seer can't do his combo anymore.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 07, 2012, 07:44:27 pm »

Haha, according to Dotabuff.com, if you play with me you have anywhere between 58% to 83% chance of winning compared to the 50% on your own.  8)

Of course, I barely ever play so the statistics might be pretty skewed.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 08, 2012, 06:19:46 pm »

http://blog.dota2.com/2012/10/dota-2-polycount-contest/  From the Page
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also this he plays for No Tidehunter  https://dotabuff.com/players/51068005
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:02:57 am by Alkhemia »

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 09, 2012, 10:01:52 am »

I'm impressed that he could play one hero over 800 times...

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 09, 2012, 04:49:32 pm »

Wow Riot told pro teams that if they want there support they can't have other moba teams WTF!!  >:(

anyways Sven is insane now he was strong before but now he can get to the point of one hitting people faster.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 04:54:25 pm by Alkhemia »

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 09, 2012, 05:05:59 pm »

Wow Riot told pro teams that if they want there support they can't have other moba teams WTF!!  >:(

If im not mistaken this is old news and they steped back, but yeah stupid people with money are stupid.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 09, 2012, 05:23:17 pm »

Lol at the recent "No Tidehunter" game... where they picked Tidehunter. The caster had to point it out and caused much embarassment. XD

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 09, 2012, 05:44:49 pm »

Lol at the recent "No Tidehunter" game... where they picked Tidehunter. The caster had to point it out and caused much embarassment. XD
and they lost that game too

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 11, 2012, 05:30:24 pm »

Anyone have a key? Hate to ask but it's kind of big at my university as we have a professional player here.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 11, 2012, 05:49:32 pm »

I can't help you there bro, but I assume you've applied for a beta invite anyhows? :)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 13, 2012, 06:01:20 am »

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 14, 2012, 04:22:21 pm »

Sorry for the double post but has anyone played the 2 new heroes in Dota 1? If so what your thoughts?

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 246