Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 238766 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #3645 on: October 01, 2013, 07:19:57 pm »

Due to Meepo's ulti, I think his spawn algorithms cause any subsequent Meepo's to spawn ontop of the first one.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: October 01, 2013, 07:22:02 pm »

I... what. Why does the extra meepo into fountain?
it treats it like a Divided We Stand Meepo.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: October 01, 2013, 10:37:17 pm »

Here's how to jungle with Necrolyte. It looks pretty legit actually, other than the fact that you're level 1 for 4 and a half minutes. Still, preferable to being stuck as a support in a lane you know will fail.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1nj8pf/necrolyte_jungle_inspired_by_dendi_next_level/

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: October 01, 2013, 10:48:08 pm »

How does that compare in terms of speed for levels and gold with laning? I have no sense in terms of time. Level 5 in 7 minutes seems fairly slow, but at the same time that seems really fast for a midas.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: October 02, 2013, 03:54:19 am »

How does that compare in terms of speed for levels and gold with laning? I have no sense in terms of time. Level 5 in 7 minutes seems fairly slow, but at the same time that seems really fast for a midas.
It pretty bad tbh you just die once they found out about you like a ancient medusa but if you can pull it off if you have no lane it ok better than getting nothing as a support. so 3 out of 5 just don't do it if they have 2 in the offlane or a bh you'll just die.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 03:56:11 am by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: October 02, 2013, 05:48:07 am »

1 level a minute is good for jungling. Ideally level 6 at 6 minutes. So level 5 in 7 is subpar. Here's a far more efficient method for jungling Necro using the same strat, but better pulling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wBko01gaBI

It's still better than being forced into a lane you don't want. Nice to have options. Though you probably won't want to do this if you're given mid lane or a solo lane haha.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: October 02, 2013, 10:05:18 am »

Does anyone play Bloodseeker atm? :)

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: October 02, 2013, 10:14:58 am »

While fancy i dont get while some one would do that insted of pulling, you are farming at a decent rate AND you are not being useless to your team.

aenri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: October 02, 2013, 02:50:57 pm »

1st match of 2nd round was played! Lemon10 won game 1 and 3.
aenri vs. lemon10 1:2, Clockwerk/Shadow Shaman

Second match of 2nd round was also played. Barbarossa TSG won game 2 and 3. Exerosp won game 1.
Barbarossa TSG vs. Exerosp 2:1, NagaSiren/Axe
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 11:13:25 am by aenri »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: October 02, 2013, 06:19:45 pm »

It turns out that 4x Bottle, 1x Tranquil Boots, 1x Diffusal Blade naga falls off a bit after early game.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: October 02, 2013, 06:37:18 pm »

Obviously you should sell the diffusal blade. It's not helping you survive all that much anyway.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: October 02, 2013, 09:12:52 pm »

It turns out that 4x Bottle, 1x Tranquil Boots, 1x Diffusal Blade naga falls off a bit after early game.  :P
Obviously if you stop at only 4 bottles you are going to lose. The correct build is 12 bottles. 6 for you, 6 for your courier.  :P

In all seriousness though, you had that match. If you hadn't lost your courier you would have won before your opponent got his diffusal up probably.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: October 04, 2013, 02:45:38 pm »

I gave Ukulele the win and withdraw from the tournament.

I've played 7 1v1 matches already and it's gotten incredibly boring. Rather not bother any more.

Flinty

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: October 06, 2013, 04:23:26 pm »

Well, I won 2-1 over GP Trixie, I chose Night Stalker (won that game), he chose Natures Prophet (he won) and then we play SF game, thats it!  :D

aenri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: October 07, 2013, 10:19:52 am »

Finals of 1v1 tournament are starting!

After all matches of round 2, the time has come for the last 4 matches of tournament. There can be only one winner!

Rules:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Players in tournament :

Games to be played :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246