Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239763 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #2025 on: February 28, 2013, 10:13:35 am »

Light of Heaven got replace for KuroKy Ok.nirvana incoming http://www.joindota.com/en/news/7217-navi-welcomes-kuroky
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

bepo5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: February 28, 2013, 12:20:34 pm »

Light of Heaven got replace for KuroKy Ok.nirvana incoming http://www.joindota.com/en/news/7217-navi-welcomes-kuroky

Very surprised light of heaven left but I guess he wanted a break after playing for so long, can't blame him   8). Navi looks pretty scary with both kuroky and funnik, kuro is probably the best german player overall other than maybe black, and funnik is scary good at many roles.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: February 28, 2013, 12:49:59 pm »

Personally if they're going to throw away LoH they may as well throw away everyone except Dendi. Dendi is amazing and LoH is also pretty damn good, the rest of the team is pretty good but not as impressive imo.

EDIT : Referring to the team before it's recent changes.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:00:22 pm by Korbac »

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: February 28, 2013, 01:20:43 pm »

Personally if they're going to throw away LoH they may as well throw away everyone except Dendi. Dendi is amazing and LoH is also pretty damn good, the rest of the team is pretty good but not as impressive imo.

EDIT : Referring to the team before it's recent changes.
He not being thrown away LOH wanted to take a break from dota it has been 7 years or so for him after all.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:46:28 pm by Alkhemia »

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: February 28, 2013, 01:36:47 pm »

Life, eh...

ranter

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: February 28, 2013, 04:23:57 pm »

I just had my first good game as necrolyte. Just... Wow. This guy is the singed of dota. And singed was my favourite guy in LoL, so you can imagine how I felt when I entered head-on in the enemy team and ended up in the other side with half of their guys dead and the others close to death.

Though I'm not sure about which boots should I pick with him. Treads are great for the hp and mana, phase for the ms and mana to keep me from being constantly mana starved.

Also, I've been told that I must try midas->boots->necro3 on doom for marvels.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:30:11 pm by ranter »

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: February 28, 2013, 04:30:50 pm »

For Necro I'd recommend phase for the chase, as his only slow or stun is his ulti.

You shouldn't have much mana problems in a teamfight as sadist procs will give you back a lot of it. :)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: February 28, 2013, 05:03:20 pm »

Well Navi just crushed nth there also going to be another announcement tomorrow so maybe that USA gaming house.
Kuro rubick was just amazing.

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: February 28, 2013, 09:48:41 pm »

Is there any good way to watch the first few navi games with the new lineups?

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: February 28, 2013, 09:56:23 pm »

Well, since I'm lazy, I'd just wait for something with "Na'Vi" to show up on JoinDota's Youtube channel. Something will surely arrive in the next day or two.  :)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: February 28, 2013, 10:34:19 pm »

http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv2/b/372290107 Na'Vi vs 3D MAX / No Tidehunter vs Na'Vi (Group Stage)

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: February 28, 2013, 11:35:21 pm »

http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv2/b/372290107 Na'Vi vs 3D MAX / No Tidehunter vs Na'Vi (Group Stage)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: February 28, 2013, 11:38:30 pm »

Damn Finkus... that's a good avatar.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: March 01, 2013, 12:19:12 pm »

The 3rd and final navi news http://www.joindota.com/en/news/7285-navi-to-bootcamp-in-china
Finally the ending titled "Prospects" gave clues as to what the team will be doing in the future. The first being their aim to conquer China, to do that the team will be moving to China in either March or April for one or two months. During their time in China, the team will only participate in Asian tournaments and canceling all upcoming European or American tournaments or leagues

In a bold statement, Na'Vi will be shifting their metagame, broadening their hero pool and strategies being employed by them. As said by ZeroGravity it will "show off some tips and tricks from pro players". Na'Vi players will also be producing hero guides in the future so we may see Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin showing you how to play Invoker. VLogs from the players have also been promised by ZeroGravity.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 246