Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239358 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #1230 on: November 17, 2012, 06:30:54 pm »

delete pudge

seriously, there's nothing I hate more than pudge.  his hooks home in on me, no matter where i am on the map
Shoes...

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 17, 2012, 06:34:52 pm »

I don't know why Pudge isn't picked more. In both Pub and Compet games he always seems to do at least decent. Even if he misses most of his hooks, he can still farm nicely with rot and he can dismember channellers... Plus he's got a heap of HP...

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: November 17, 2012, 06:39:19 pm »

I don't know why Pudge isn't picked more. In both Pub and Compet games he always seems to do at least decent. Even if he misses most of his hooks, he can still farm nicely with rot and he can dismember channellers... Plus he's got a heap of HP...
Easy to counter get raped by ta and batman only Na`Vi and old Mousesports really pick him and Mousesports has him safe lane and Na`Vi has dendi so~
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 17, 2012, 06:53:55 pm »

Ranter played a damn DAMN good Chen. We're talking pro level shit. He's like secretly a Chen master. Don't mess with him.

And Realmfighter was a very good Puck as well.

Everyone else did great too and I think we all had a good time!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 17, 2012, 06:58:45 pm »

I had fun.  I might take some time to actually learn Silencer now, he seemed pretty fun.  Shadow Demon's cool too but I dunno.
Shoes...

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 17, 2012, 07:09:38 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Eqk9C1wVT0U here the documentary that valve made for TI2 it came out on the 15th.
That team fight at 12:20 still make my heart race~
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:21:51 pm by Alkhemia »

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 17, 2012, 07:43:58 pm »

I have yet to lose a public matchmaking game, and I only had to get carried once!  Went mid Necrolyte against Pudge, having forgotten that Pudge automatically hooks me from anywhere on the map and nothing I do works when I'm around Pudge.

Shoes...

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 17, 2012, 07:45:54 pm »

Dudes, record your next match if possible. I have to study your tactics >:-D

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 17, 2012, 07:46:31 pm »

If you check people's match histories you can watch their games.

By the way, I have the best idea for a Necrolyte scythe.

A basketball.  Hear me out.  Instead of a scythe he carries a basketball around.  When he uses his ult the chains are replaced by a key and hoop, and the b-ball slams down through the hoop.  If it kills the enemy, the words CHAOS DUNK scroll across the screen for all players.

Hell yes?  Hell yes.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:02:04 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 17, 2012, 07:47:35 pm »

I mean like put it on the Tube or something. The client doesn't work on this dang-ass computer. :(

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 17, 2012, 10:06:57 pm »

Well, there goes that no-losses thing.  First game wasn't bad, but halfway through my chat was a flood of caps lock spanish profanity.  Turns out drow ranger is a broken tryhard hero, apparently.

Second game templar assassin calls mid when we have Pugna and Invoker, and immediately gets owned.  Pugna takes bot with me and fights me for farm, then abandons me to fight Axe alone because he mad.

he spends the rest of the game telling us that AM, Void, Riki, TA, and Ursa is the best teamcomp ever.
Shoes...

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 17, 2012, 10:12:41 pm »

*sigh* Why is the community like this? I just... argh. :(

(Drow is a little op atm, however. Autopushle lanes? Yes please.)

Bitoru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 17, 2012, 10:13:37 pm »

Well, there goes that no-losses thing. [Report of major team fuck ups]

WELCOME TO DOTA 2

HOPE YOU KNOW PORTUGUESE

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 17, 2012, 10:16:21 pm »

http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck#.UKhSoodQW1w here a great guide hmm should add this to the group
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:19:08 pm by Alkhemia »

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 17, 2012, 10:17:30 pm »

Well, there goes that no-losses thing.  First game wasn't bad, but halfway through my chat was a flood of caps lock spanish profanity.  Turns out drow ranger is a broken tryhard hero, apparently.

Second game templar assassin calls mid when we have Pugna and Invoker, and immediately gets owned.  Pugna takes bot with me and fights me for farm, then abandons me to fight Axe alone because he mad.

he spends the rest of the game telling us that AM, Void, Riki, TA, and Ursa is the best teamcomp ever.
It's an interesting teamcomp. Void rush in, ult to catch a bunch, Ursa walks up while they're frozen so he doesn't have to use blink, TA uses range to help kill people in Void's ult, AM and Riki clean up. This is all assuming they're well farmed and competent, with good warding. Since they're all carries and this is likely a pub match, they won't be any of that.

Well, there goes that no-losses thing. [Report of major team fuck ups]

WELCOME TO DOTA 2

HOPE YOU KNOW PORTUGUESE
Pfft, it's the Russians over here.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 246