Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 239288 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #1065 on: November 07, 2012, 05:23:57 pm »

Heh I haven't had an invite since I first joined the game. Doesn't really matter to me though because I don't dare to give these invites to any of my RL friends. This game is very good at ruining friendships.

And we're posting Dotabuff info so we can organize an in-house match. Do you want to join?

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 07, 2012, 05:25:33 pm »

All I can say is holy crap that mTw vs Empire game was good the VOD will be on joinDOTA soon it a must see game~

http://www.joindota.com/en/vods/2117-joindota-masters-special-mtw-vs-empire-qf It was only a 70 min game~
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:06:22 pm by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 07, 2012, 06:04:52 pm »

Well ofc having said I'd be up for a game this weekend my family want to go and see a film :P I'll still be around Friday night and late on Sat though and possibly on Sun afternoon.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 07, 2012, 06:19:41 pm »

I'm not sure where most people are at but I think will have to do US east I don't think we have any people living in Asia here and the only Russian I know of is Deon
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 07, 2012, 06:24:27 pm »

I play on US servers all the time, even europe would be fine for me a little delay its not that noticable.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 07, 2012, 07:40:16 pm »

Here's my Dotabuff.  There's not much since I've only played one real game and it was a leaver game.  Remember most of those games are Diretide so my death rate is inflated by Sugar Rush Roshan.

Umiman was right, Undying is awesome in Diretide.  Not so much CC, but he's a teamfight force multiplier and teamfights are what Diretide is all about.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 07:42:54 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 07, 2012, 08:35:49 pm »

Have any of you played any Captain's Mode games? I've played one, and it was REALLY fun. I wasn't the captain, but the captain was *decent*, and we actually ended up with half - sensible picks. (IIRC, Anti-Mage, Templar Assassin, Shadow Shaman, Bane (Me), and Enigma). My friend destroyed on the TA and we didn't need the AM, but oh well. :D

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 07, 2012, 08:36:52 pm »

CM is best played with all five of you in voice chat and a competent captain. I've played a number of matches with RPS folks.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 07, 2012, 08:36:59 pm »

In other news, I'm receiving a dota 2 copy every day it seems. I've acquired 5 so far.
And since we're posting dotabuff info, here's mine: https://dotabuff.com/players/59372074

Dang! I need to get one for my brother.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 07, 2012, 09:07:38 pm »

I also got another one.  That's three total, two are gone though, one as part of a deal for the Magus Magnus set and one to Geen for free.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: November 07, 2012, 09:41:06 pm »

Doesn't look like a new hero is coming this patch. There seems to be a tutorial though, to coincide with the influx of new players.

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: November 07, 2012, 09:42:09 pm »

Tutorial! Let the weak perish i want medusa!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 07, 2012, 09:42:31 pm »

I also got another one.  That's three total, two are gone though, one as part of a deal for the Magus Magnus set and one to Geen for free.

Found out me bro already plays this and hated it for some reason.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: November 07, 2012, 10:10:01 pm »

The new ones are untradeable in China, which sucks, because it looks like the Chinese ones the ones still worth something.
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 07, 2012, 11:35:01 pm »

https://dotabuff.com/players/43427953

I just got a 75% battle bonus and I need one of each essence and an extra red one.

Trade meh thing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 246