Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 51505 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #450 on: August 28, 2011, 05:21:38 pm »

agreed
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2011, 03:52:29 am »

You have many questions for your new comrades. First you ask them of the other gods and their opinions on what to do with the Uivars.

Dregith replies "Nearly all of us were invited by Valahun into this pantheon of his. Only the elder gods and a few others were around with these Vehna folk before the dragon came."

Fitzan also spoke "Yes and from what I hear, they still hold Valahun in contempt, although I haven't seen that myself.

Dregith says:

" As for the Uivars, I would love to crush'em and enslave their tribes; they'e been doing it to my people for years, only now they've stopped their raids. Have no bloody clue why though"

"Oh and Fitzan here believes that we could possibly force the Uivars to return to a more peaceful life; I think he's crazy, the Uivars have been crazed since even before I was birthed."

"Well if we could capture their spirits and take down their wards we cou-"Fitzan was cut off

"How would you expect to do that? Even Vali over there can't take them down." Dregith said.

"Well...through research of course."

"None of your people have been able to get close to a ward; there's no chance. Anything else you want to ask Organis?"

You ask them about their followers.

"The North is harsh and bitter; it breeds strong people with strong minds and greater bodies. I need not order them around so much; I let them to do what they wish most of the time"

"Fitzan's people are geniuses in their fields...And utter idiots in everything else."

"It's not their fault that they happen to be either crippled in mind or body or happen to be too smart for their own good!" Fitzan countered.

The two clouds of light and dark speak in unison "Followers...The dark and light know not what these are; we have only those who are taught under us."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:18:42 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 29, 2011, 03:57:51 am »

The elder gods hold Valahun in contempt for usurping command of the Vehnese people?  Interesting. 

I believe that the reason the Uivar stopped raiding is becasue they're massing an offensive that can finally crush the city.  Something Organis might have done ( perhaps the giant ants everywhere? ) could have something to do with this. 

Ask Dregith if he could show you around the north, learn about its people.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 29, 2011, 11:33:52 am »

Hmm, next, ask Dregith why anyone would want to punish the new gods, and why? Best to ask one of the "new" gods themselves rather than spark the fury of one of the accusers...

Find out the names of who resents Vahahun, and for what reasons.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 29, 2011, 12:38:04 pm »

What NRDL said about building up a final offensive is interesting. Whether or not it's right, it sounds reasonable. Could be worth mentioning the possibility.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 29, 2011, 04:01:27 pm »

Ask them if you could gift the Norsemen with mutations so they can become warriors of chaos!
Dwarven Science: We do what we must, because, we're bored.

Every few miles, [the dwarves] stop the cart.  One of the dwarfs (sic) gets off, digs a hole down below the dirt layers, licks the bedrock, and then they know exactly where they are.  It's called GPS: Geological Piquancy Sampling.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 29, 2011, 04:30:43 pm »

Ask them if you could gift the Norsemen with mutations so they can become warriors of chaos!
If we go for that, we can't just say it like that. Instead, we should tell them that if they ever need any support, we're willing to lend a hand.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 29, 2011, 10:46:06 pm »

If we go for that, we can't just say it like that. Instead, we should tell them that if they ever need any support, we're willing to lend a hand.

It's more subtle, I like that. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2011, 04:37:13 am »

You ask Dregith why anyone would wish to punish the new gods.

"Well the old gods have always been suspicious of us "newcomers" and with this recent bout of plagues, mysterious lights out at sea, people erupting in flame, and mounds of corpses in the countryside I'm sure their just blaming who they believe is most likely."

Why do they resent the gold dragon you ask.

Fitzan answers

"Why not? They used to be in total command here and when Valahun came along he took the leadership and allowed other gods into the Pantheon. Enough reason to despise him."

You mention to Dregith the idea of the Uivars planning a major offensive and also you asked him if you could visit the north some time and that your always willing to lend a hand.

"The Uivars? A major offensive? I truly doubt that; they've haven't been entirely united ever since the Shadow dissapeared. Since then they and their spirits and gods have been fighting each other for control. How else does this state survive? Oh and you can visit the North anytime you like, just don't try to get the people angered."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:35:02 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 30, 2011, 05:03:16 am »

Visit the North. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2011, 05:04:09 am »

The meeting is still going.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 30, 2011, 05:20:38 am »

After the meeting.  For now, stick with Dregith, something's bound to happen. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2011, 05:40:01 am »

Wander off to listen to other conversations.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 30, 2011, 07:43:51 am »

Not without saying "It was nice to meet you".

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 30, 2011, 10:07:34 am »

Not without saying "It was nice to meet you".

I agree.
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37