Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 51418 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2011, 06:29:18 pm »

ok, thats our form NO MORE SUGGESTIONS ON EPIC DRAGON FORM PLEASE. will update much later...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2011, 07:08:15 pm »

Micelus, if our followers make us offerings, do we get something from that, like belief or something else?
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2011, 08:40:23 pm »

They listen to your words...And then the elder once again speaks.

" Do you change your form everytime you present yourself? Nevermind. Yes, we shall serve for now, you are correct godling but know this, we are the escali; we are not mere animals and not a god's plaything. We are not fools but your servants. We shall treat with you, but know that we can feel the currents...You are not our creator; you are our guide. We the escali shall serve now, Organis. "my god and lord" he says with pure mocking in his old cracked voice.

Stats
Belief 688pts

Wait, how can he have an old cracked voice? He clicks. Cracked clicking? Also funny reference to our failure to decide on a form.

"Very good, but this is your story. Together you must decide how it goes. Will you be militaristic? Agricultural? Do you want a government? Cities? Art? Or perhaps you will build your own path, and prove to the world how unique Escali truly are. Your people will have eternity to decide the answer to this question, but we must start on it soon. You are all free to consider and discuss the possibilities. Tonight I choose one of you as a leader, and visit the chosen's dreams to discuss your decision. Speak now if you believe such a role best yours, and give your name and reason. Those who do not speak now may still seek leadership roles in the future.

After everyone says their leadership stuffs, say "I shall consider all I have heard. I look forward to meeting with the first lead person of the Escali. Farewell until then." Conceal self afterword so that we may listen in and get an idea for how many Escali are in favor of various thingies. Not sure what to do when the Lady of the Deep blows our cover. "Hey Organis. What are you doing?"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:53:16 pm by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2011, 08:53:53 pm »

err...yeah...well...I'm allowed one tiny plot hole right?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 15, 2011, 05:13:54 am »

"Very good, but this is your story. Together you must decide how it goes. Will you be militaristic? Agricultural? Do you want a government? Cities? Art? Or perhaps you will build your own path, and prove to the world how unique Escali truly are. Your people will have eternity to decide the answer to this question, but we must start on it soon. You are all free to consider and discuss the possibilities. Tonight I choose one of you as a leader, and visit the chosen's dreams to discuss your decision. Speak now if you believe such a role best yours, and give your name and reason. Those who do not speak now may still seek leadership roles in the future.

The escali aren't what you call a jealous or greedy species. Almost as one, they elect their former leader, the one who had defied you, as their speaker and leader. Loyal buggers.

"Well I'll be appearing in your dreams now won't I?"

"Yes, yes you will. Don't break anything godling."

You turn away for now; there are other tasks to accomplish. The escali worship you now, somewhat. 23 average worshipers

You feel your belief regenerate.

Your Vehna followers have congreated on the village of Guruph, where the first fifteen were converted. They are tired and malnourished. A few have even died on the trip. -4  strong worshipers

You further mutate a few ant colonies. You make them much larger. You then command them deeper into the ground and towards the Uivars. -1500 belief

Soon after, you change your form into something much better. You make yourself as large as an escali (still not as big as Valahun) and make your scales look different to everyone who looks into the scales. The colour will be based on the thoughts and emotions of each individual. -1300 belief

Soon after you instruct your followers to cure the Grain Ache. You tell your Blessed One how to cure it. The cure involves touching a small, indestructible statue. Soon there are more converts to your religion. It will take a while for knowledge of the statue to be common. +5 average worshipers -1100 belief

Your Madness disease is being combated. Priests of the goddess Epan have begun curing those afflicted with disease.

Finally, you decide to speak with your brothers and sisters on the pantheon. You want to speak to many of them. Famaliem, Boroph, Epan, Alkosa, Lostaki, Omskol, Moras, Santals, and Antanaha

You decide to speak to Famaliem first, or you would've if you had known where he resides...Actually you have no idea where any of the gods besides Valahun resided...Heck even yourself had no true place to call home.

(Our followers make offerings every now and then. Its included in our belief. The)
Stats
Belief 782pts
Growth 3344pts

Traits
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Followers

Artifacts

Plagues

Blessed

Personifications

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 15, 2011, 06:34:10 am »

Was that a new turn?  I'll assume it is. 

Anyway, try to increase the belief of the escali, and give them the means to make a stable, strong society of their own, by the water. 

I see a lot of potential in these guys. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 15, 2011, 06:49:40 am »

We still didn't get a name for the leader. Also, I believe the order was given a while ago to turn off the insanity insects for Vehna. Or rather, to move them away from the city. No Vehna should be suffering from new cases of the disease. Also, malnourishment is bad. Anyone have suggestions for how to deal with it?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 15, 2011, 07:26:53 am »

We still didn't get a name for the leader. Also, I believe the order was given a while ago to turn off the insanity insects for Vehna. Or rather, to move them away from the city. No Vehna should be suffering from new cases of the disease. Also, malnourishment is bad. Anyone have suggestions for how to deal with it?

Our insane Vehnese strong followers, they're suffering from malnourishment...maybe we can have them forage and hunt for food?  The healthy can do that anyway.  I don't think we have an independent way of giving them food, and I doubt the other, boring normal Vehnese will want to trade with out followers. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 15, 2011, 08:30:46 am »

We could use our godliness to try commanding some, say leopards, and have them hunt and bring our hungry worshippers food. Practical and godly.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 15, 2011, 08:40:13 am »

We could use our godliness to try commanding some, say leopards, and have them hunt and bring our hungry worshippers food. Practical and godly.

Wouldn't that mean we'd have to make them sentient, first? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2011, 08:41:00 am »

nope
I am a Goober.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 15, 2011, 08:41:39 am »

How would we command them, then?  What's to stop them from eating our followers if they come too close? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2011, 08:47:45 am »

How would we command them, then?  What's to stop them from eating our followers if they come too close?
Divine Intervention? I honestly can't think of a reason they wouldn't, aside from a terrifyingly powerful being messing with their minds non-sentient minds to control them... That actually sounds right up our alley.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2011, 08:53:24 am »

Can we mess with the leopards' raws to make them tameable? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2011, 09:13:34 am »

Who needs leopard servants when you can transform into a leopard? Our servants aren't healthy enough right now, but if we can get them fit they should be able to hunt for themselves. Not that that's efficient. People will trade with our servants. They just need something to trade. Perhaps art and creativity is the way to go. We could turn one of our artistic servants into Salvador Dalí. Appropriate since we are nearly a dream god now. Really not sure why they're malnourished. Aren't they still getting money from whatever career they had prior to our adoption? If they stopped doing that to make more time to worship us, then that's the root of the problem. It's easier to make one provide for the rest than to make wild leopards hunt their food. Should also keep the insanity dial low-ish, so our artist doesn't cut his ear off or something.

Another option is to have food fall out of the sky. We could make our insects infect local wild animals and make them come to our hungry worshipers before dying at their feet. Delicious. Should aim for birds too. Should also have no affect on humans.

Final option I can think of is to grow it for our worshipers. Somehow we'd need to manipulate animals and insects such that they can maintain enough farmland to feed themselves and our worshipers. A more practical alternative is to make our bees expand and focus their pollination on farmland. This should lead to a food surplus, lowering food prices and making it easier to feed our servants. Should also make that agricultural god very happy. Don't forget to turn the bee-infection off - this is useless if all the farmers kill our bees.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:16:04 am by peglegpengeuin »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37