Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 51384 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2011, 03:15:26 pm »

Someone else please vote to join >_> If we say no, we're backed into a corner with NO knowledge of what/who we're facing.

Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2011, 03:20:33 pm »

Join them we can always make them a little mad when we're around.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 09, 2011, 03:25:10 pm »

Accept his invitation. It's probably either that or extermination, so it seems we have no choice.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 09, 2011, 03:48:46 pm »

So it seems we join the pantheon, eh? well I'll update when I have the chance.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 09, 2011, 03:50:42 pm »

Aye. The finding of the box completely fucked all our plans, and I really didn't expect the hardcore curveball you threw us, so we had to settle under pressure...

Insane beings don't do so good under pressure. :P
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 09, 2011, 06:26:15 pm »

How much belief for an economy-class, acre or half acre sized mini-dimension for our beard? How much can we deduct for not stabilizing it and therefore making it prone to decapitate/twist/deform those who travel through it?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:14:14 pm by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 10, 2011, 01:31:50 am »

"Ah good not to idiotic, Organis. That is what you call yourself, now is it?"

"It matters not, you are part of the pantheon now. As the patriarch I give you permission to administer over your flock. I do have a task for you godling, but for now I'll let you do what you want. Oh and don't even try betraying me, I know many ways to torture a personification."

He waits for a bit and looks at the cube.

"The cube shall be left here, as your payment to join the pantheon, you may go know".

What Shall We Do?

Stats
Belief 4574pts
Growth 2594pts

Traits
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Followers

Personifications

Artifacts

Plagues

Blessed

How much belief for an economy-class, acre or half acre sized mini-dimension for our beard? How much can we deduct for not stabilizing it and therefore making it prone to decapitate/twist/deform those who travel through it?

I'd say at least 150,000 pts. Creating a whole dimension is hard work.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 04:11:43 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2011, 03:00:39 am »

If this dragon god has the madness cube, he can see what we are doing, at all times.  I guess we should play along for now, and figure out his strengths and weaknesses, along with that of the other gods of this pantheon.

And to think that you guys might actually want to have a bloodthirsty army of orcs worshiping Organis...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 10, 2011, 09:11:25 am »

a bloodthirsty army of orcs worshiping Organis

make it happen
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 10, 2011, 10:02:49 am »

Contact your most loyal, insane follower through the realm of dreams, and guide him through insane imagery that only a follower of Organis would understand. Instruct him to "gather followers for a grand future undertaking; the altar of Organis, infused with the powers of Transformation and Mutation. Perhaps even a village of our own, where we may keep to our own business in relative peace."

This will show we are not planning any immediate betrayal, and that we are going to mind our business. For now, lets play nice while defending our interests.

Soon... It will be time to reach out to the invaders. Not personally, but through our blessed follower and the Sons of Organis. I do believe that if we contact them and convince them we can aid them, we can turn the tables on Vahun, as I call him. For now, though, let us bolster our numbers and fortify our people so that we don't begin losing our few followers to 'unfortunate accidents' and such.

EDIT: The point of this is because we are DEFINITELY being watched. We need to begin implementing methods of communication that can't be 'tapped'.

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 10, 2011, 10:56:46 am »

Contact your most loyal, insane follower through the realm of dreams, and guide him through insane imagery that only a follower of Organis would understand. Instruct him to "gather followers for a grand future undertaking; the altar of Organis, infused with the powers of Transformation and Mutation. Perhaps even a village of our own, where we may keep to our own business in relative peace."

This will show we are not planning any immediate betrayal, and that we are going to mind our business. For now, lets play nice while defending our interests.

Soon... It will be time to reach out to the invaders. Not personally, but through our blessed follower and the Sons of Organis. I do believe that if we contact them and convince them we can aid them, we can turn the tables on Vahun, as I call him. For now, though, let us bolster our numbers and fortify our people so that we don't begin losing our few followers to 'unfortunate accidents' and such.

EDIT: The point of this is because we are DEFINITELY being watched. We need to begin implementing methods of communication that can't be 'tapped'.
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 10, 2011, 11:50:18 am »

I agree with this.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 10, 2011, 12:13:48 pm »

Me to.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 10, 2011, 12:42:34 pm »

Is it possible to change traits?

Also, how much belief (approximately) would it take to create creatures similar to the Pokémon, "Ditto"?
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 10, 2011, 01:06:26 pm »

You are a genius.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37