Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 51435 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2011, 11:40:03 pm »

Why eels? carp are much more dangerous and its insane to go near them.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

mcdonaldjord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2011, 11:48:56 pm »

Best choice would be to wait a turn and just relax, conserve our faith, and let the cube and our mutant pets show us what they're capable of.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2011, 12:01:12 am »

Easiest update ever.

--------------------

You decide that with such low amounts of belief, you should rest.

As you do so, your mutants are at work. The cows aren't really doing much, just munching on some grass...
 The ants on the other hand are doing quite well. They've infected thousands of insects, reptiles, birds, mammals, and amphibians. At this rate your bound to get a sentient bitten.

The total mental strength of the animals have reduced our belief drain by 5

As for your cube, you know it has been moved from its position and that right now you can't see ANYTHING from it's view. Interference from something. No one has looked into it.

It has been a week since you started resting

Stats
 Belief 2205pts
 Drain    95pts

Traits
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Artifacts

Mutants

Followers
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:16:04 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

mcdonaldjord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2011, 12:07:19 am »

How has our cube done so far? I mean, is anyone insane yet?

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2011, 12:08:48 am »

How has our cube done so far? I mean, is anyone insane yet?
Ninja'd?
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2011, 12:14:31 am »

Forgot about that. Will edit post
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2011, 05:46:33 am »

Wait more, perhaps mutate a beehive in a way similier to how we mutated the ant colony, only it's sting as well as bite.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2011, 08:46:35 am »

Hmm, you game admin/Dungeon Master you! Being sneaky... :P

Since I'm now playing Elona, I've got lots of fun crazy/stupid ideas to throw around.

For now though, I STILL think we should wait and see what happens with the cube.

Would it be possible to mutate the sealife after all, as a way to poison the towns people and induce madness? Coastal cities in sea-faring locations tend to derive 60-90% of their food from the sea, as it is so plentiful. Farm crops are just a buffer, really. If we can screw with the fish, after watching the local fish market to see which species they like the most, we can cause a general panic and hopefully gain some followers. I suggest we stay out of sight though... If things start going badly and we are sighted again, we might make it more difficult for us as the more eccentric religious folk may become afraid of us and start invoking other gods and spirits to make our work more difficult here...
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2011, 10:41:11 am »

Since I'm now playing Elona, I've got lots of fun crazy/stupid ideas to throw around.

For now though, I STILL think we should wait and see what happens with the cube.

Would it be possible to mutate the sealife after all, as a way to poison the towns people and induce madness? Coastal cities in sea-faring locations tend to derive 60-90% of their food from the sea, as it is so plentiful. Farm crops are just a buffer, really. If we can screw with the fish, after watching the local fish market to see which species they like the most, we can cause a general panic and hopefully gain some followers. I suggest we stay out of sight though... If things start going badly and we are sighted again, we might make it more difficult for us as the more eccentric religious folk may become afraid of us and start invoking other gods and spirits to make our work more difficult here...

Let's do it!
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2011, 10:58:15 am »

Let's do it!
Hell yeah, let's get shit done!
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2011, 11:12:43 am »

Let's do it!
Hell yeah, let's get shit done!
yay!
I am a Goober.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2011, 11:30:31 am »

start with cleaner fish, they infect other fish as they clean them.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2011, 04:18:53 pm »

You decide to mutate some more organisms.

You find a beehive and infect it with the gift of madness. -200 belief

Later on you leave the plains and head out to the coast. The waters stretch for miles and miles.  You go looking for a school of fish to mutate.
(5-1) You are in luck, you find a large school of fish just off the coast. Unfortunately, your form scares off a quarter of them. You mutate the ones left. -250 belief

Your other mutants are doing their jobs quite well. You can feel that thousands of organisms now have a bit of you in them. You believe that even some sentient organisms have been infected! It's just a matter of time for them to lose their resistance... -10 drain

The cube is no longer surrounded by darkness. It is now on a pedestal surrounded by bars of ever-glowing light. You can see some pillars beyond the bars. Clearly someone has locked your artifact away.

Stats
Belief 1670pts
Drain   -85pts

Traits
Artifacts
Mutants

Followers

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:27:26 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

mcdonaldjord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2011, 04:22:24 pm »

Some god has clearly locked up our cube, Find out who, or what,  slows the spread of madness.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:17:49 pm by mcdonaldjord »

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2011, 04:27:26 pm »

Take the form of the race that inhabits the city and try to learn about their culture and try to find what you can about what happened to the cube secretly.
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37