Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 51464 times)

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2011, 10:51:19 am »

Find out who is the leader of the city, wait until the night and place the cube in their leader's bedroom, somewhere he can see it and examine it.
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2011, 11:31:41 am »

Find out who is the leader of the city, wait until the night and place the cube in their leader's bedroom, somewhere he can see it and examine it.

As I suggested the same on the last page, we now have 2 votes to blow the mind of the city's leader ;D

Shouldn't be too hard. See who has the most material wealth and look for the biggest house/castle/tower, wait to see who comes out and goes in. Shouldn't take too much belief to watch and wait.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2011, 11:40:54 am »

I think that, if we drive their leader mad, we would have by our side someone powerful enough to make the other civilians become mad and worship us.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2011, 12:06:29 pm »

My point exactly! :D

As I said earlier:

I say we take a closer look and find out who's in charge of the port city. Somehow give the cube to him/her as a royal gift, so that their very leader will be driven to madness. With his servitude, we can then turn the entire city, and spread from there.

...Or just throw it in town and watch everyone go insane, bite each other, throw shoes, and get arrested. Guards confiscate it, go crazy, royals/leaders confiscate, go crazy, and then... !!TANTRUM SPIRAL!!
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2011, 12:22:06 pm »

Actually, we might want to enhance the artifact to include some mutation-ness. Like making the cube grow in size and power as it drives more people insane.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2011, 12:24:31 pm »

Or mutate the people going mad.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2011, 12:58:59 pm »

Maybe, but I like the idea of the cube evolving into a pillar/monolith that affects nearby people.

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2011, 01:15:21 pm »

Maybe, but I like the idea of the cube evolving into a pillar/monolith that affects nearby people.

I like this idea, we should do it!

Quote from: Dragongutz
Do both those ideas.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2011, 01:18:55 pm »

But if the cube grows in size then it defeats the point, something that can end up all over the planet and looks harmless.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2011, 01:21:24 pm »

Maybe can just evolve and become a monolith that steals the mind of people and make them have you as their god.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2011, 02:18:13 pm »

JUST THROW THE DAMN CUBE INTO THE VILLAGE!

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2011, 03:10:29 pm »

I think we're just waiting for an update at this point.

mcdonaldjord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2011, 03:50:03 pm »

JUST THROW THE DAMN CUBE INTO THE VILLAGE!

Indeed.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2011, 03:57:35 pm »

You decide to give your gift of insanity to that city over to the west...but before that you further enhance the cube. You make it so that the cube changes in length and size as more people go mad and slightly mutates them. It can now also float in water. -250 belief

You decide to give it to the ruler of this city. You kniw nothing about the culture or traditions of these people but you believe that the bigger and more opulent the building is, the more likely the people living there are rich and powerful. You go nearer to the city and decide to look around...The city stretches on for miles and the city itself seems to be a mix of many different cultures...

(6-1) Of course people notice you. Who wouldn't notice a giant goatee in the sky? Several people start running and making their way to large and wide buildings...eh

(1)You decide that the large, magnificent and opulent palace near to the ports is the ruler's abode...You leave...

(5) You return later at night...There's something different from before, you can feel and know that it's now impossible to enter certain areas of the city...the palace however can still be entered. You shrink yourself down and enter the palace, (6) luckily no one was on duty nor were any servants going around. You find a large room with what you believe is a bed. There is a very large man sleeping on it...You place the cube on his bedside table. You leave the palace and wait.

Stats
Belief 2750pts
Drain 100pts

Traits
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Artifacts
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:00:30 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2011, 04:03:25 pm »

Now then,

Retreat to a safe, nearby location, possibly a forest or mountain overlooking the city, and watch what happens. While waiting in the forest, look for creatures to mutate, possibly giving them the power to mutate by bite/scratch, a relatively safe and detached way of spreading your influence without the risk of being caught. Civilians will simply attribute it to some chemicals or poisons in the water, driving the livestock mad. Personal suggestion: mutate an insect QUEEN/NEST, rather than random insects, into a giant, infectious creature, so that its spawn will also contain your power, saving you valuable belief and allowing your creations to reproduce autonomously.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37