Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85910 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD: Roll 72: ...
« Reply #1410 on: June 11, 2012, 04:32:43 pm »

Bad time to update, late at night, I guess.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: June 11, 2012, 05:39:22 pm »

@Dbz: If it makes you feel any better, my computer connection has been on the fritz for about 12+ hours or so. *has excuse*

Jaffar indicated to Kayle his intention to check out the Pheonix Corp shop.

"I might something useful here. Hmm, hope they don't ask me for ID..."

Jaffar had in fact, been blacklisted from doing business with many Polaric industries by his enemies in high places. At least, officially. Some sympathized with him, and ignored the ban at risk to themselves-rare, though, and he usually didn't like to ask others to stick their necks out on his behalf. Others could care less, as long as had the cred to spend and he didn't let on to who he was overtly-though, alot of people knew. And yes, some were very dutiful in their jobs to treat him like the outcast he was.

Half the fun was finding out which.

Action: Visit Pheonix Engineering! Check out dey stocks, man.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: June 11, 2012, 05:59:20 pm »

Kayle nodded. Each was drawn to their own race for the moment, it seemed, because as she knew only Cyrians could make weapons worth a damn. "I'll be at Cyrian Arms Exports. I'll come find you when I'm done?" she said, extending the offer to meet up later.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: June 11, 2012, 06:05:54 pm »

"I doubt we'll ever have trouble finding each other, Kayle. What we have, it's like a gravitational force, you know?" Jaffar replied, smiling.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: June 11, 2012, 06:13:11 pm »

Kayle nodded. "Indeed. Perhaps I'll see if they have a bar here and wait for you there... or failing that, the mess hall. We'll find out what manner of awful rations they have here together, hmm?" Her expression was completely serious but her tone wasn't. "Maybe we'll luck out and get a decent meal."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: June 11, 2012, 09:57:50 pm »

Use the Mana crystal to learn Electric Ice-Spikes.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: June 11, 2012, 11:37:20 pm »

Start descending into the pit, either by the stairs or my powers over Gravity. If by the latter, take anyone who wants to come with me.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: June 12, 2012, 02:53:39 pm »

"Oh, what ever you need...as long as its reasonable. And not cash..."

Offer to pay with anything except cash.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: June 12, 2012, 06:46:46 pm »

Set the drone to target anyone who comes towards the stairs other then our allies, and then set the gatling turret to do the same. Once that is done begin making my way down the stairs.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:23 am »

Amatin stood around for a while, giving cover to Zakroff as well as inspecting his new gun, trying to see if the rounds could be enchanted. Then, a memory surfaced. He turned to Milia:
"Hey, Milia, you picked up all these Concussive Pistols back on Aurora, right? Mind giving them to me?"
Accept the Concussive Pistols from Milia. Check whether their ammo is compatible with the Repeater, but don't unload it yet. Descend into the smelly pit.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: June 13, 2012, 05:22:22 pm »

Periodic 1000 credits have been added to everyone's character.

Spoiler: Phoenix Engineering (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cyrian Arms Exports (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ammo Available (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:43:16 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: June 13, 2012, 05:43:40 pm »

"...I'm guessing thats useless to you right now. Well, I can pay in credit, just not now. How much exactly do you want?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: June 13, 2012, 05:44:23 pm »

Look for sniper Rifles in some store.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: June 13, 2012, 05:49:40 pm »

Jaffar kept his blast shade on as he talked to the counterman. That so was totally not suspicious.

"I favor ala... Tangiers XX sonic mace, hyu? ...you got any upgrades for thats?" He drawled, trying a fake Autumnus accent.

He also pointed out the other things he wanted to buy...

1xNeedler Pistol 700 Cred
2xPheonix Down 400 Cred
1xEx. Shield      1000 Cred
------------------
Total               2100 Cred
Reserves          3500 Cred
~
Left                 1400 Cred

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: June 14, 2012, 04:13:42 am »

Kayle bought 8 Class 12 Energy Packs for her laser rifles (1320 credits - 320 = 1000 credits) and left the shop. She needed more ammo for her Shatterer Cannon, but wasn't sure who would sell it. Perhaps Reizer Weapons Division or Amorphous Hardworks would have what she was looking for.

(@Dwar: Nice Code Veronica quote for your membertext there. :P)
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 107