Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85939 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD: Roll 72: ...
« Reply #1350 on: May 21, 2012, 06:59:56 am »

"This is going to hurt like hell then ..." Zakroff said through his gritted teeth as he placed the metal bar where the leg was almost off, and began to mumble to himself.

Use the metal pipe to bind my leg together making it part of me ...

>.> THIS MAY be a bad idea, but I'ma do it anyway

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: May 21, 2012, 07:31:18 am »

Jaffar lumbered back up into a kneeling position, aiming his rifle again.

"Just another day on the job...." he grunted pleasurably.

Action: Jaffar rises into a crouch, and continues firing!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:34:51 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: May 21, 2012, 07:58:46 am »

Detonate the air around Soldier #1, to attract everyone else's attention to him instead of the dragon.
Get onto the drone and activate it; set it to manual control until I've figured out how to set friend-foe definitions.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: May 21, 2012, 08:47:39 am »

Kayle moved slightly to allow Jaffar a clearer line of fire and continued to unload on the beast herself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: May 21, 2012, 04:47:01 pm »

Err...stab it very very painfully?

I think your dagger fell.

Detonate the air around Soldier #1, to attract everyone else's attention to him instead of the dragon.
Get onto the drone and activate it; set it to manual control until I've figured out how to set friend-foe definitions.

Bah, I keep forgetting to activate the drone. Sorry about that!
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: May 21, 2012, 11:09:45 pm »

Eh, thought [2] meant I had two...Editing.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: May 22, 2012, 04:46:50 pm »

Eh, thought [2] meant I had two...Editing.

The number in brackets is the weight. 2x in front of the item would mean you have two.

I am sure that Kayle does not wield 40 SmartCannons.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: May 22, 2012, 05:51:40 pm »

Run a safe distance away, then watch in a hiding place what the admiral will do.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD: Surprise Roll 58!
« Reply #1358 on: May 23, 2012, 04:59:22 pm »

Roll 73

[6] Amatin's eyes glowed a bright orange as he thrust his head forward, forcing energy into the air around Soldier #1. The explosion started in front of Amatin, then spread forward as it erupted into a plume of flame around the soldier, which extended upward into the ceiling of the vacuum bubble, then spread out, creating a gigantic mushroom cloud and a canopy of smoke afterward that blocked out the sun.

I've got to learn to control that...

The scorched soldier elicited a stare from the others, distracting especially the ones with the machine guns, allowing the dragon to take advantage of their split attentions and exhume some of its explosive gas around the soldiers.

The three able soldiers smartly attached their weapons to their backpacks and drew vibroblades. The disabled one struggled to his feet and drew a backup pistol.

Photon LMG volley postponed.

Meanwhile, Amatin climbed up on top of Zakroff's drone and fiddled with the controls. He noticed that none of the levers and buttons were labelled.

"Zakroff!" he bellowed.
His PDA vibrated.
Upper switch, second one from the left, then press the green button.

Amatin looked at Zakroff from atop the drone. Zakroff nodded.

Drone engaged.

[3] Zakroff held the pipe in his hands, closing his eyes, engaging his powers. He slowly attempted to fuse the pipe to his leg to provide a decent amount of stability. However, the pipe's simple shape and lack of complex structures prevented him from creating a joint. All he managed to do was attach a single long stake through his femur and holding his lower leg in place.

[3] Milia grabbed her crossbow, made sure it was loaded, then looked out from behind cover. She [6+3] fired a wolfram bolt at the photon gunners. The bolt flew through the air, punched through the arm of one of the gunners, then bounced off of a circular pipe. Milia started reloading, but then realized that the arrow still had potential, so she attempted to regain control of the arrow. Before she regained control, it flew through one's chest, causing some bleeding. She then guided it into a piece of machinery, causing it to rebound, piercing a third enemy and spilling his guts! The bolt finally returned into Milia's hand.

The 3 CQC soldiers not fighting the dragon moved in closer to their edge of the gap. Milia is now in range of repeater fire!

Varron stood up and looked for a target. He wanted to use the fission balls as thermal grenades. He brought one over his open hand, drew his arm back, then feigned throwing it into the distance, toward the CQC soldiers approaching Milia and Zakroff's position. He spotted the repeater soldiers taking aim, and lobbed one ball at him. Suddenly, a massive trail of flames appeared behind the ball as it flew. [5] [1] The ball hit one of the soldiers but missed the other, dealing 50 true damage. All 3 CQC soldiers were caught in the flames, dealing additional damage.

When observing the trail, Varron noticed that the additional flames were present in the exact spatial location where he had formed his gravity rifts. Perhaps this had something to do with the fission balls.

Spoiler: Vicinity (click to show/hide)

--------

Kayle moved to the side, continuing to provide suppressive fire while allowing Jaffar to aim one last shot to finish the monster. [1+2] She tripped over a stray root sticking out of the ground, but the cannon's tracking made up for the lack of aiming. Suddenly, she felt the blood rush out of her head, and noticed that her vision had blurred. Kayle stopped firing and held on to the SmartCannon as she determined where she was heading, and slammed into a tree as soon as she noticed the modified stem stem coiled around her suit's leg. Instinctively, she grabbed onto the trunk and held on as she regained her senses and determined how far she got pulled.

[6] She heard the Valaross stamping around and roaring, but her suit obstructed her hearing, so she couldn't find the direction of the noise. Being near the upper part of the tree, she scanned the canopy for rustling. She knew that they had fought in a clearing, so the wind would probably shake the trees at the end moreso than the trees within the woods. She detected rustling, and saw Jaffar in the distance, looking straight at her. She determined that whatever had just happened, she had been launched at least a hundred meters if not more.

Ouch...

Jaffar's stood, mouth open, staring into the distance. Kayle just got pulled by one of the carnivorous plants. He wanted to go help her, but he knew he also had to finish the monster off.

"Aduin!" he shouted, trying to make himself heard over the Valaross' growling.
"What!?" acknowledged Aduin.
"Catch!"
Jaffar flung his plasma jet rifle at Aduin, who, at the sight of the heavy spinning object flying toward him, attempted to jump off the Valaross. He then reconsidered, seeing that removing his feet from the nooks in the creature's shell would mean he would be promptly removed by the beast's thrashing. He caught the weapon and pointed it into the monster, pulling the trigger immediately. But the gun didn't fire.

"There's a backup vacuum cylinder in the stock, grab that and load it while you have the chance. I gotta move!"

Spoiler: Vicinity (click to show/hide)

Winfield paused as he trodded through the muck and brush in order to come to a realization.
I am a fool.
He started running.
No, I'm not, this is perfect. I'm sure I could trust Caplus.
He slowed to a walking pace.
But the admiral! He's...
He sped up slightly.
That's the plan...

Caplus backed off, confused, not knowing what to do. Admiral Scott told him to protect the Ross admiral... but the Ross admiral was now doing the fighting. Winfield would be back soon, and he would see what had happened. How could the grand admiral of the Centauri navy make such a key mistake? Caplus wondered to himself.

Curious as to what would happen next, Caplus moved away and retreated behind a bush. He deactivated his shield and sank into the mud. If his shield was on, the leaves would bounce off the shield and become a nuisance.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:46:44 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: May 23, 2012, 05:01:24 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: May 23, 2012, 05:02:00 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets 2 (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: May 23, 2012, 07:00:03 pm »

"Dammit, Milia tell the other were leaving, and let get going. Now." Zakroff said before gritting his teeth again as he stood up, and a lance of pain shot up his leg. Throwing the shotgun over his shoulders, and after a few deft movements of his hand Zakroff had his pistols in hand his hands a blur as shots rang out.

Use pistol whip with both of mah guns. MORE DAKKA! Use this to cover me, and anyone else who starts moving towards the drill.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: May 23, 2012, 07:48:43 pm »

Jaffar's blood ran cold. But, he didn't hesitate-not this time.

He ran for her life. He ran for his love.

It will not end like this. He swore to himself.

Action: Rescue Kayle! Get a grip on her and blast the vine holding her leg with my plasma rifle.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: May 24, 2012, 10:28:05 am »

Kayle was dazed by the recent event and had no clue what was going on. All she knew was that Jaffar was running for her. She decided to just hold on to the tree and wait for him while she recovered.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: May 24, 2012, 12:09:12 pm »

Move away as the good metal man says, reloading the crossbow. Get to the drill.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 107