Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 86022 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #1020 on: February 23, 2012, 09:31:35 pm »

If they don't continue firing? So if they stand down, you'll shoot them?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 23, 2012, 09:38:29 pm »

If they don't continue firing? So if they stand down, you'll shoot them?
If they don't stand down I'll shoot them

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 24, 2012, 12:13:02 am »

Try to dislodge my sword. Then be ready to defend Kayle/Myself/Caplus.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:26:29 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 24, 2012, 12:55:07 am »

Try to dislodge my sword. Then be ready to defend Kayle/Myself/Caplus.

You're still in free-fall.

The time continuum is broken, yes.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 24, 2012, 03:26:03 am »

In that case, stop my fall. Then get my sword out. I can control gravity, yknow. Hopefully falling isn't much of a problem for me.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 24, 2012, 03:49:55 am »

Kayle kicked the gorve's body. "Annoying beasts..." she muttered. "Look, Caplus, we're tracking down this odd fungus. Do you want to come with us?" she asked, unaware of the conversation he and Amatin had already had about it over messaging.

Try to catch Varron if his spell fails. After he's on the ground, head to our original destination, taking Caplus as well if he wants to come.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:28:11 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 24, 2012, 03:59:08 am »

Massages. The New Age way of communication.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 24, 2012, 04:27:59 am »

>.>

I blame auto-correct, even though I accidentally clicked the wrong correction myself. Now for manual correction...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 24, 2012, 06:03:53 am »

Jaffar sent a message to Amatin, and everyone else.

Quote from: To everyone

Guys, this is getting bad. We need a way to deal with this fungus before...I don't wanna know. These idiots will probably make it worse. They brought flamethrowers, and...I think someone is already infected. This fungus...it reanimates, I think.

I'm rambling. Sorry. But, status, updates-we need a plan. The council of this city needs a better plan-they need to know what they are facing.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 24, 2012, 06:43:21 am »

Iscwaiting list still open?

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 24, 2012, 06:43:42 am »

@DbZ: If you don't mind renaming all weapons in the players' inventories, then by all means. I have no problem with it.

Quote from: From Amatin to Everyone
The admiral in charge of our mission has more brains than the entire Centauri government. Informing him about the fungus, its properties and the government's current actions is the first step that we should take.
Kayle, my life-draining doesn't seem to affect soulless lifeforms. Could you try your form of the spell on the fungus?
Tear out the remaining weasel-snake's soul and put it into a deep-fried corpse of its neighbour. Command the Zombie Snake to fetch the backpack for me, then open it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 24, 2012, 09:35:43 am »

(I tried that already, but Zero didn't say whether or not anything happened.)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 24, 2012, 12:14:16 pm »

Message from Caplus Orange to Kayle Silvertaugh
If it's what I think it is, sure.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 24, 2012, 02:09:10 pm »

In that case, stop my fall. Then get my sword out. I can control gravity, yknow. Hopefully falling isn't much of a problem for me.

Well I hoped that dazing you (check char sheet) from hitting the gorv would encourage you to find a better, less failure prone way to slow your fall, but alright.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 24, 2012, 02:13:47 pm »

Well I hoped that dazing you (check char sheet) from hitting the gorv would encourage you to find a better, less failure prone way to slow your fall, but alright.

(I tried that already, but Zero didn't say whether or not anything happened.)

Oh, whoops! Didn't notice that! Uh... it'll work.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 107