Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 86069 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #900 on: February 04, 2012, 03:16:59 am »

Go to the building
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 04, 2012, 04:09:41 am »

Kayle nodded. She was equally proficient in melee as she was in ranged combat, so holding up her end would hopefully not be a problem. "Understood."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: February 04, 2012, 05:57:13 am »

"Sorry, but no. I work for myself, and myself alone, I don't trust anyone enough to work with them, and never will, so it ain't going to happen. However if there is anything you need me to make I can do that, and have it sent to you guys later. Here is my comm number, any devices need to be made , just message me, and I will see what I can do to help the Peace Mongers." Zakroff said as he continued to work on the frame, he would call it D.A.T. Mk. I, though he my need to downsize the thing a bit, so it can follow him to normal places it was looking quite good.

Continue work on the D.A.T.'s frame, and give the Peace Monger the number for my comm, and the others ways to get in contact with me.

(( Sorry about that, my computer's broke so I have to come over to my grandmother's to use the it now. :( ))

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 04, 2012, 07:46:23 am »

I wish I were involved in this. I'm as skilled in Melee as Kayle, and I can dodge bullets. Probably means I can dodge other stuff too :P

Ah well.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 04, 2012, 12:00:31 pm »

Don't worry, I'll integrate you into the situation *somehow* *hint hint*
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 04, 2012, 12:01:23 pm »

"Sorry, but no. I work for myself, and myself alone, I don't trust anyone enough to work with them, and never will, so it ain't going to happen. However if there is anything you need me to make I can do that, and have it sent to you guys later. Here is my comm number, any devices need to be made , just message me, and I will see what I can do to help the Peace Mongers." Zakroff said as he continued to work on the frame, he would call it D.A.T. Mk. I, though he my need to downsize the thing a bit, so it can follow him to normal places it was looking quite good.

Continue work on the D.A.T.'s frame, and give the Peace Monger the number for my comm, and the others ways to get in contact with me.

(( Sorry about that, my computer's broke so I have to come over to my grandmother's to use the it now. :( ))

Ah, no problem. Just a little question. Are you aware that you've been quested to destroy the peace mongers?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: February 04, 2012, 12:11:14 pm »

Hey my dude cares about the money, if they pay more, or I can convince them to join the Arms Runners the better.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: February 07, 2012, 12:36:08 am »

Roll 49

Spoiler: City Map (56k beware) (click to show/hide)

POI's:
You can make up POI's. In fact, please do. That would take some work off me. :)
This list is unfinished.

Spoiler: The Bulwark (click to show/hide)
----Gear District----
Spoiler: Empire Launch Station (click to show/hide)
----Steam District----
Spoiler: Lava Pit (click to show/hide)
----Spark District----
Spoiler: Alpha Drop Zone (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Slums (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Reactor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Arms Runners (adwarf) (click to show/hide)

Events:

[4] Caplus located a steel pipe, and began to attempt to break it off with his gauss rifle. As he unslung it, his AI spoke:
You can't cut with a gauss rifle, that doesn't work, stupid!

The gorves began eyeing Caplus more closely. One of them started drifting closer.

--------

Milia [4+1] detected no immediate danger, other than some wriggling in the scrap heap. It looked like some small reptiles were using the pile as a shelter. In fact, Milia noticed a small group of gecko-like critters climbing down the metal wall and entering the scrap pile. Definitely harmless.

Milia entered the office that managed this scrap station prior to its abandonment. She heard some faint music from her location. Heading further into the building, through the empty and unlit halls, she came up to the room where the music was coming from. The door was flung open, and entering the room, she found a desk with a radio set to station 144. Moving in to investigate, and cringing at how horrible the song was--"I want to drive, a giant robooooot"--her foot hit a laptop on the floor.

The screen was black, but after pressign a few buttons, [6] it exited standby and displayed a word processor. Apparently, the original user was writing a shipping request to some interplanetary scrap hauling organization. The document was only partially finished, with the words "AH GORV IS BACK" at the point where the letter was cut off.

(Note hat Milia has a basic understandign of what gorves are... see Caplus' roll a while ago. They're spacefaring critters which feed on iron and aluminium to create thermite in their digestive tracts.)

--------

Zakroff gave the man his call number, and returned to working on his frame. [4] Part by part, he worked on first strengthening the droid's base in order to support larger legs. During the process of hauling scrap and subsequently transfiguring it into additional components, the fact that he was essentially going to have a military grade combat droid and the end of this only just began to dawn on him.

Zakroff then noticed the peace monger at his side.
Once again, the monger spoke in his thick Spark dialect:
"Well, my orders are to hire people, and I plan to follow those orders. Pack your... thing up and come with us."

--------

[5-1] (Just wondering, do you want to level up your lying skill or simply keep it low for RP purposes?) Kayle furiously tapped the send button, almost suspiciously but not quite. She turned to face the center of the room as a pair of security guards, rifles slung on their backs, approached the entrance from the counter.

Amatin suddenly leaped forward, and shouted, "I REFUSE to see the TRUE PATRIOT of the Centauri Empire, SHE who defended YOU from a ROSS invasion, VIOLATED before my own eyes for a crime she DID NOT COMMIT! Pick your champion, MiliTech Corporation, for I am challenging you to a duel - HERE and NOW, BEFORE THE EYES OF THESE FINE CITIZENS!"
The two officers, both with distraught looks on their faces, looked at each other. One of them headed back to the counter, while the other drew his rifle.
"Stupid Aroth maniac... they're getting crazier by the day," he muttered to himself. He glanced at Amatin's weaponry as the Aroth stuffed them into his backpack. The officer stepped forward, his face grimly pale, and his short stature inhibiting his attempts at appearing condescendent.
"Hey look," he blurted out. "I can tell you're familiar with the law in his Majesty's kingdom. So you want a duel, huh?"

Amatin took the time to notice that the officer was wearing a distinctly black uniform with crimson trims. It looked nothing like the traditional "MiliTech" combination of gold and blue, which was almost opulently slathered across their products and buildings. No, this particular guard looked like, how could he put it, oh yes. More than a guard.
The guard responded to Amatin's silence.
"As Olimer Churchill, a hired enforcer of the law, I respect your right to silence, but really. You're interfering with due process..."
His assistant returned after conversing with the accountants at the desk. The assistant hit a button on the wall, opening the doors and allowing a distressed Varron to barge in.

The assitant continued: "Aroth, your knowledge of Centauri law is indeed accurate. There is a law stating that the outcome of a duel establishes the truth with regards to law,"
Aroth raised his brows. "Go on,"
"However, the challenged party is under no obligation to comply and hold a duel. If you truly want a duel, our employers have stated that it would be acceptable, but under the condition that you fight Mr. Churchill." As if he was finished, the assistant took a breah. Suddenly, he added one more line:
"Also, you must conduct your duel in the city plaza. Any property damage will be accountable to both parties, and the fine will undoubedly be deducted from our paycheck..."

[4] Jaffar hid the rifle frantically, hoping to conceal the gills from any onlookers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: February 07, 2012, 12:36:37 am »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: February 07, 2012, 12:39:01 am »

Try giving the gorves electrotherapy.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: February 07, 2012, 03:00:41 am »

Amatin glanced at Churchill quickly, then relaxed his posture and changed his pretense of a righteous fury for a different mask. Now his look turned into that of a weary soldier fresh from the frontlines - perfect when you had to apologize for excess hostility.
"...You speak truly, it seems. Very well. My name is Amatin Seathunder. I apologize for a heated initial reaction - I wasn't sure whether your company would be willing to comply, so I felt it necessary to press the issue. Bad things have been happening across the universe lately, and their repercussions here could authorize an out-of-court confrontation with your employers over so much as a false-positive on thief-detection. It is fortunate that the recent events did not touch this company... but I digress." Amatin took out a coin from his pocket and showed it both sides to the guardsmen, so they could see it's not a trick-coin. "Since I have already stated the time of the duel and you have claimed the place, it is only fair to let the chance decide our weapons. Number for ranged, monarch for melee!" Amatin flipped the coin in the air and caught it as it fell down. [1d2, 1 for number, 2 for monarch: 2] Opening his fist, Amatin revealed His Majesty's profile on the coin. "It's melee. Olimer Churchill, do you agree to fight the upcoming duel with weapons of melee nature and these weapons alone?"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 12:56:54 pm by HmH »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: February 07, 2012, 04:06:35 am »

"Wait, a duel? I don't know what happened, but surely these three could've done no wrong. I claim their honour as true, and thus exert my right to fight for, or with, them over this issue!"

Varron was pulling things out of a certain orifice, but it sounded legit to him, so he thought it'd fly. Really, he just wanted in on the duel. Who doesn't like dueling, especially in melee? It's always fun...

In other words, join in on the dueling, siding with Amatin, Kayle and Jaffar, of course.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: February 07, 2012, 07:41:19 am »

"Hey, Varron. Alarms went off on Kayle for some reason. I assumed it had something to do with thievery, since the doors wouldn't shut on a suicide bomber, right? And the only way to establish that she didn't steal anything is a body search. Or, worse, a body cavity search. Since we... due to recent events... can't trust corporations with something as invasive as that, I have suggested to settle the issue with a duel, and the MiliTech took the offer. Their champion is Olimer Churchill, the officer in the black."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: February 07, 2012, 08:37:33 am »

Umm so where is my character, I am probly going to have to be re-introduced, damn my absence

I think i may start up an RTD to keep me coming back to the forums (more like restart one of my dead ones)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: February 07, 2012, 10:49:49 am »

"...who the hell would take the time to actually -write- "GORV IS BACK" when there are presumably Gorves eating away at their... oh, forget it. This doesn't make any sense. Civilization."
Disable the radio by banging it onto the wall until it gives up, then, pocket the laptop. Actually search the room afterwards, curiosity is piqued.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 107