Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 86128 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #675 on: January 08, 2012, 11:05:55 pm »

((To bad my powers don't work I could have analyzed the blueprint for that turret :\))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 08, 2012, 11:12:58 pm »

Kayle, who had been silent so far, swung the tachyon gun into position. "We can't let this opportunity pass by. We have to eliminate Van Buren now while we have the chance," she said, aiming at his head... but holding fire, just in case anyone had any objections. She'd listen, but she didn't think it was a good idea to leave open the possibility of his survival.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 08, 2012, 11:16:51 pm »

Zakroff walked infront of Kayle, and pushed her gun down as he spoke, "He would kill you in seconds, know when to retreat even now you wouldn't stand a chance of doing anything else then scratching him. Trust me he is far out of our range, turn, and run when you must." He shook his head at Kayle, and walked away.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 08, 2012, 11:20:05 pm »

Jaffar scowled at Zakroff as he skittered away. He wasn't going to leave without Kayle.

"Kayl..er, um Crocodile, I'm not sure that's going to work. You can try, I mean-but that man indicates that this Van Buren will as some point possibly rise from what should be a fatal chest wound.

You can try anyway, I guess.

Mr. Frederich, do you have any reasonable objections to this action?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 08, 2012, 11:21:37 pm »

(I think he's unconscious, adwarf. He can't really stop us from stomping him into chunks Dead Space style.

@ninja Dwarmin: As I just said, we dismember his ass, destroy as much of his body as possible, and space the rest. No more problem. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 08, 2012, 11:25:52 pm »

I doubt it'll be that easy as I think this is DBZ's introducing of the 'Final Boss' type character

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 08, 2012, 11:31:26 pm »

I doubt it'll be that easy as I think this is DBZ's introducing of the 'Final Boss' type character

(Why do you think I want to eliminate him right nao while he's defenseless? :P)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 08, 2012, 11:32:21 pm »

"Mr. Frederich, do you have any reasonable objections to this action?"

"Not at all. I did what I had to to stop him. It shouldn't be fatal... I know my anatomy. I stabbed around the spine and in between the lungs. It's a trick we were taught in one of our combat lessons--how to non-fatally stab people. Granted, the wound might get infected but that's nothing medicine can't handle."

Van Buren began to stir a bit.

"I could have killed him, but it's not my decision to make."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 08, 2012, 11:32:49 pm »

((Good point, but the dude also said he can be persuasive right? This could be a trap ... I'll do it okay))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 08, 2012, 11:33:51 pm »

Zakroff pulled a power core from his backpack, and began to use his powers.

Turn the Power Core into a timebomb, and grab the remains of the destroyed turret, or at least perform an analysis on it.

DANGIT WHY DO THEY PUT THE MODIFY, and QUOTE BUTTONS NEXT TO EACH OTHER?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 12:27:18 am by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 08, 2012, 11:37:50 pm »

(Maybe we should just herd everyone into the elevator except for him and destroy the windows, let the vacuum drag him out. Or, if his power dampening doesn't work while he's out, I can drain him to death, or Amatin can do his Mind Lock thing to try and paralyze him from the neck down. The last wouldn't technically eliminate him but it might trick him into thinking Von Friedrich severed his spine...)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 08, 2012, 11:40:06 pm »

((Oh come on explosions are required when taking out the final boss :P. If we don't use it to kill him I can use it to take out vital systems, so they can't escape))))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 09, 2012, 12:11:58 am »

I can use it to take out vital systems, so they can't escape

(Sounds like a good idea to me. Also, your powers might be working now, I'd suggest trying to analyze that turret now... or grab the parts of the one Milia destroyed. :P)

Kayle frowned. "Fine, we'll fall back." She considered punting Van Buren in the head anyway for his remark about Cyrian fashion; clearly he didn't understand such a thing as tradition or ancestral pride. "Is everyone ready?" she asked the group in general.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 09, 2012, 12:40:38 am »

sorry about the time missing

gather my wits
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 09, 2012, 12:45:30 am »

(Happy to have you back. ^^^ Anyway, you didn't miss much; basically I healed you a little bit via Life Drain and then we went up the elevator, met an antagonist named Van Buren who got knifed by Von Friedrich, and now we are, more or less, ready to get out once we grab the admiral. I think.)
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 107