Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85980 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #360 on: October 17, 2011, 09:03:06 pm »

Herros taps the square with the door on it. The squares on the screen suddenly start to revolve around each other rapidly before flying off the screen. The screen then turns black.

Herros looks up, hears hissing, and observes the large door next to him as it begins to open.

NOTE: Door is not open yet.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 18, 2011, 01:38:48 am »

"Cool!"

Herros's opinion of himself is maintained
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2011, 05:38:42 am »

Follow whoever wanted me to follow him.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2011, 06:18:47 am »

Oh, erm... I forgot about this. >.< And now I don't know what's going on. Sorry... I've been busy... not much time to spend online at the moment, preparing for end of year exams. Just letting you know that I still kinda want to be in this... And that I remembered!

Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2011, 04:49:46 pm »

Ditto here. I had a lot of homework to do for the last week. I'm working up a few ideas so I should be able to roll more often now.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizards
« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2011, 07:27:13 pm »

Roll 21

Locations:
Spoiler: Aurora (click to show/hide)

Events:

The door began to open with first the sound of broken parts scraping against each other. Worn gears spun, metal parts rattled on their hinges, and finally, the door dis-clamped itself and began to slide open, loosing the squeal of metal rubbing against itself. More slow;y than usual-but in a still-timely fashion, the door disappeared into the ceiling.
Evidently, the blast had affected more than just the sections that the group was lucky enough to avoid entering. The reaction produced an enormous outburst of heat, which not only melted the surrounding hull, but vaporized it, ridding the ship of supports that would otherwise hold the hallways up. After all, the hull itself had numerous hollow areas, bridged across only by numerous struts. Some designers would see this wasteful... the Ross see it as artistic.

The group had left the previous passageway opened. Subsequently, the team was startled to be pushed backwards as the air in the next room gushed into the room. Herros--having assumed the role of point-man--got up first to look ahead and see three men in bulky Ross suits much like his own in the hallway ahead. The men were watching him. He pointed his rifle at the middle one, and immediately they started running. All three tripped within seconds of each other--obviously amateurs at their profession with no real experience. They had never run inside one of those suits before, let alone having gotten back to their feet after a fall, making it all the more paltry a task for Herros to stride up to the three and hold his energized fist to his former target's head.

"I'm sure you know the drill. Stay there while my friends arrive, or I kill this guy and so on."

Kayle, the second to get up, arrived shortly after. She saw that the crewmen had no weapons holstered or otherwise, so she saw no need to draw her own weapon.
"Hmm, looks like we have ourselves a hostage here. What do we do with the others?"
Beneath her helmet, her silent grin was unnoticeable. But Kayle knew that finally, it was about to get fun.
"You there..." she squinted at the name-tag of one of the crewmen--not the one being held by Herros.
"Steinfield... ack, no, schteinfield. That is your name, right?"
"Why... yes..." replied the man, as nervous as any man would when being asked his name while being threatened at gunpoint.
Is that his first name or last? Kayle thought to herself.
"Steinfield... I'd like to know--wait---I will what's up in the corridor ahead."
[6]
"Umm... up ahead zere's the... uhh..."
Steinfield was obviously unable to focus. Kayle asked her question again, this time to the other crewman, while Steinfield babbled to himself. This time, the crewman replied.
"Up ahead zere's the rally point zat ve've designated by radio... It's... for the ozers who are still trapped in ze engine bloc."
The German accent was starting to get on Kayle's nerves. The language itself was alright, but the accent... man it was difficult to understand.
"Do realize, though, vat you've done... you've depressurized zis entire area--"
Amatin walked up and interrupted the crewman.
"We're not here to make repairs. I'm still pondering what to do with you three. We can't let you run off, of course..." he said, reaching apprehensively for his impact hammer.
"Any guards up ahead? You might as well tell us."
The crewman... apparently named Litzfald according to his name-tag, replied, though reluctantly.
"Yes... the room is centered around ze main airlock zat separates ze engine bloc. Zere are guards zat are keeping anyvone from entering vithout identification."

Jaffar was the last to catch up. He had at first protested against Herros' messing with the panel, but then he listened on. Now it was apparent that to the rest of the ship, thanks to Herros' field, nothing extraordinary had happened yet. That was about to change... or wait... that's not the plan. Oh well.

Current Time: 1321

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:28:33 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2011, 07:42:03 pm »

Try to get more information out of the "hostages".
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2011, 08:01:09 pm »

Kayle snorted disdainfully. Civilians. Always losing their cool at the slightest sign of impending danger. She turned and, again, closed the door after everyone else. Depressurization was the last thing they wanted at the moment... although... nah, that plan was too crazy. There was no way they could depressurize the whole ship with the small armaments they possessed. She drew her blade and leveled it at one of the hostages. "Answer our questions or I'll open your suit up to the void. Now, is there any other way forward?" She wouldn't have minded fighting the guards, but this was a stealth mission, not a combat mission, and their cover had yet to be blown.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 21, 2011, 12:20:25 am »

I'll just keep watching for now, and hopefully be able to join back in later, since I'm not part of the current going-ons. Unless you feels like reintegrating me somehow, which would make me happy, but yeah <.<
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 21, 2011, 02:15:03 am »

Not that it matters, I'm just curious, was my energised fist my power or my gauntlet

Just In case the element of surprise is lost, Herros starts construction on a vacuum pump, a powerful one with a drill on the end to drill through bulkhead doors
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 21, 2011, 09:24:35 am »

Jaffar nodded at the group.

"I can take out their suits locomotion and communications if you guys don't feel like making a mess of them."

Jaffar covers the team, and keeps an eye on the door in case of ambush. He'll preform the above action if the group wants him to.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2011, 04:52:32 pm »

Not that it matters, I'm just curious, was my energised fist my power or my gauntlet

Just In case the element of surprise is lost, Herros starts construction on a vacuum pump, a powerful one with a drill on the end to drill through bulkhead doors

Your gauntlet, since it is more-or-less your secondary weapon.

Also, just saying that you should secure a few materials first. Since the doorway to the previous room is open and well, destroyed, you can go back. Problem is, you need to be the point-man because you have the tech-blocking aura.
Actually--better idea. Varron can go and get some materials for you, since he happens to be spectating for now :P

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2011, 05:01:04 pm »

Huzzah! Reintegration!

Secure materials for Herros!

Or something like that.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2011, 05:08:29 pm »

Be the point man, use active power to recharge rifle

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2011, 08:16:41 pm »

I'm with the others right?

Look around 'zis' area for anything interesting then follow the group and pray to not be killed.
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 107