Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85904 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2011, 04:51:10 pm »

Herros fires at one to the northwest, there is still an ally in that area near the lizards
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2011, 05:23:19 pm »

"Lizards. It had to be lizards!"

Jaffar backpedals East (not all the way into the razor wall), then readies a bazooka with a shrapnel rocket. If he has time, he fires it the closest lizard, or the largest group he could expect to hit in an arc.

Otherwise, he'll use his rifle to shoot at the one closest to him.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2011, 12:25:59 am »

Sorry formnot posting an action I went on a trip to Vegas and didn't have wi fi.

Random Element Ball time![\b]
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2011, 12:43:29 am »

Fire PPC at nearby enemies. Use Gravity to keep them away from me and my teammates, if possible.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2011, 01:28:54 am »

Launch one rocket at the group of reptiles to my west.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:16:05 pm by HmH »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2011, 12:41:20 pm »

Rapid-fire action, baby! Aim at targets, dispatch them. Try for accurate & swift.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2011, 05:34:35 pm »

Pull out the rifle, and get in a defensible position.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizards!
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2011, 06:39:46 pm »

Roll 7

Seriously, your luck really should be running out by now. I don't understand why these dice are giving you good rolls all the time.

Locations:
Centauri University of the unknown
-Exam Room (Everyone)

Actions:

Kayle sighted along her rifle, going to a knee for added stability, and fired at the lizard furthest southwest (closest to Jaffar).

Kayle Silvertaugh-The first lizard to warp out happened to enter the arena through the south-west corner. Immediately upon arrival, the lizard looked up, eyeing the strange red globe that lit the arena with its blood red glow. Kayle watched this lizard as it almost innocently surveyed its surroundings like any animal would. Its movements suggested that it was a real animal, and not just a robot. But... killing animals for no reason is wrong, isn't it?
Regardless, the animal sighted Jaffar and immediately, its instincts took over and it began running toward him. Whether there was a reason or not, killing it and saving Jaffar was the right thing to do. Kayle acted fast, kneeling for accuracy and firing at the now-moving lizard. The first shot impacted and emitted a bright flash at the point of impact, causing the lizard to immediately break off its course for a moment and observe what just hit it. However, the shot did nothing. Kayle looked more closely at the lizard's scales and noticed that they possess a certain glint to them. Kayle noted this. Hmmph. Regardless, the lizard didn't seem to appreciate being shot, so Kayle continued to fire about four more shots over the course of seven seconds in order to slow it down.

>-5 Laser Rifle Charge
>Lizard Upper Body Scales Slightly Burned

"Lizards. It had to be lizards!"

Jaffar backpedals East (not all the way into the razor wall), then readies a bazooka with a shrapnel rocket. If he has time, he fires it the closest lizard, or the largest group he could expect to hit in an arc.

Otherwise, he'll use his rifle to shoot at the one closest to him.

Jaffar Cole-Jaffar stood up as soon as he heard the static-like sound of warp travel. He looked up, saw the lizard leaping towards him, and sarcastically yelled, "Lizards. It had to be lizards!"
With his rifle slung and the scavenged rocket launcher in-hand, Jaffar did the only thing he could. He backpedaled eastwards while Kayle fired at the lizard to distract it, loading one of the grey rockets into the bazooka in the process. When he reached the spiked wall, he pointed the bazooka at the lizard and fired, essentially gutting it with a blast of razor-sharp flechettes from the rocket's impact. Blood spattered onto the floor as the lizard landed in a heap in front of Jaffar.

Wiping his sweating brow, Jaffar remarked, "Whew, that was close."

>-1 Shrapnel Rocket
>-1 Lizard

Caplus Orange-[3] Caplus readied his already-equipped rifle, and turned to face the nearest lizard. He made the "bring it on" gesture from his homeworld and raised his rifle. Holding the trigger down, he shouted all sorts of nonsense about "fierce lobbying" and other political issues while gunning down the unfortunate lizard. The lizard, unable to handle twenty penetrating rounds to the chest, simply fell to the ground, a pool of blood forming below it.

"That's what I think about you blasted genetically engineered super-lizards! That's what!"

>Lizard Upper Body Torn Apart
>-1 Lizard

Ivan the Adventurer-Ivan, unable to defend himself, held out his hand. A sphere of purple mushroom pulp about a meter in diameter formed in front of Ivan's hand, and immediately propelled itself into the nearest lizard without any further input. What.

Suddenly, the ball twisted into humanoid form started to fight the lizard using elements of karate and taekwondo.

Herros Machlan-Herros fired at the north-west-most lizard in order to defend Ivan and his plump helmet man. After all, copious amounts of accelerated particles will solve nearly any problem. Especially when they're on fire.
As the lizard stood up to intimidate him, Herros' first shot tore through the creatures scales and burned the organs underneath.

>Lizard Upper Body Scales Torn
>Lizard Upper Body Burned

Milia Kurasaki-Milia stood facing the two lizards. The two monsters stood up and roared threateningly at her, and she shuddered for a moment. After regaining her composure, Milia drew the four imbued arrows at once, drew the string while holding all four, then commenced firing them quickly one after the other at the lizards in front of her. The next thing she saw was the two lizards flying backwards with arrows in their throats off the edge of the platform.

Level Up!

>-2x Lizard

Amatin Seathunder-Amatin turned to fire at the the two lizards with his rockets. Failing to notice Caplus' actions, he pulled the trigger, launching the small rocket at the group, stunning Caplus and the other lizard.The aftermath: One angry Caplus and one dead lizard.

>-1 Rocket
>-1 Lizard

Varron Carse-Varron quickly drew his PPC and opened fire at the confused lizard, He fired numerous times, scoring a few head-shots and a body-shot. However, the weak pistol only seemed to burn the Lizard. Perhaps its scales are resistant to heat? That PPC should have melted its face off.

>Lizard Head Burned

Lizards left: 5

So, recap; Lizards are easy to kill with penetrating attacks, but they're tough and resilient to burning. They are currently heading towards Jaffar, Kayle, and Herros. Varron is going to be attacked by one as well. These four characters will have to deal with the lizard's lunging attacks next turn.

Spoiler: Ze Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:30:38 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »

Jaffer saw one going for him, and one maybe going for Kayle. He hoped she was smart enough to have some sort of melee weapon. Alot of well to-do Metalheads who wore big armor and big guns sometimes forgot little stuff like that.

Jaffer thought back, as he watched the lizard creep toward him. He remembered a long time ago, how he met up with a voracious PsychoRoach-the pet of the local junkyard owner-on Typhoid III while scavenging for parts.

He had goaded it into charging him, and stepped aside at the last moment-sending it into a nearby matter deconstructer behind him, and probably saving his life. Round 2?

Action: Drop the rocket launcher. Back up a bit-closer to the wall, while taking out sonic mace in my off hand, and firing my rifle one handed at the one lizard that seems to be going for me. When it lunges, I drop my rifle and sidestep, hopefully slaughtering him on the razor wall behind me. If he stops a bit short, just go town on it with my mace, aiming for the joint muscles.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 07:22:28 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2011, 07:14:12 pm »

Pull out the Gauss Rifle, and shoot the lizards going after my allies.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2011, 08:58:34 pm »

If there is a group of them, make a column of gravity to send them all flying into the roof.  If there isn't a group, just choose the closest one to smash into the roof.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2011, 10:32:27 pm »

Herros COntinues firing, if one lunges at him, he steps to the side and punches it, discharging a burst from the gauntlet
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2011, 10:33:24 pm »

Rocks will obviously kill them! Hurl rocks!
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2011, 11:41:07 pm »

Kayle gritted her teeth and returned her rifle to her back, drawing her blade in the same motion. It was analogous in form to a spatha, custom made for her by her tribe's weapon smith, and she was confident in both her ability with it and her armor's durability. "Come on," she growled at the lizard running towards her, moving to impale it through the throat.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizards!
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2011, 01:24:01 am »

Change my weapon for a Durgen Industries Impact Hammer. Enchant the hammer to Detonate a portion of impacted matter on hit, with portion being relatively small but always enough to send the target flying.
If Varros's lizard is still alive and on the ground, test my hammer by launching the reptile onto the sonic spikes.
If it's not, run to the south-western part of the map, stop next to Kayle and Jaffar.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 107