Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85877 times)

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2011, 06:51:16 pm »

How bad an idea is it exactly?

Show us DbZ. Show us how bad an idea it is.

Really, you wanted to trim the player list...give him long odds of epic success and roll the dice.  :D

Yes I agre- wait does trim the player list mean kill Ivan?
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2011, 07:04:09 pm »

Yep. But on the bright side if you succeed... ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2011, 10:00:35 pm »

If I succed I get  a golden win sign!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Space Wizards!
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2011, 10:56:50 pm »

Sorry for the delay, computer misfunction + had to redo the map because of it.

Roll 4: You Chose Poorly

Locations:
Centauri University of the unknown
-Exam Room (Everyone)

Actions:

Kayle Silvertaugh-Kayle runs southward, thinking, You're not going to get away from me! She aims around the metal wall and focuses on a laser-bearing target.
She lets her rifle cool and fires, [5 vs 2] tearing off the android's leg as it foolishly tries to shield itself with its hands. It flies into the air from he expanding gases and goes over the edge of the arena into the depths below, never to return.
Caplus Orange-[2] Meanwhile, Caplus tosses a stone into the air.
Herros Machlan-"Guys, I have an idea!"
Herros defocuses his rifle and begins to fire it around he corner without aiming. Hopefully, this will divert the robot's attention. [5] Despite being harmless at this level, it works, and the robots begin to drop their weapons and run around in circles screaming.
Ivan the Adventurer-[2] Ivan steps steps back, gets ready, and charges forward at the wall, attempting to leap over the wall in a magnificent display of physical proficiency. Tragically, Ivan's luck ends as he realizes that his jump was not enough. Ivan falls arms-first onto the spiked wall, his arms being immediately perforated with the ultrasonic spikes. He manages to hurl himself over the edge and land in a heap on the other side while bleeding profusely.
Milia Kurasaki-Calm down, those walls are not trying to kill us all...
Milia focuses--she listens to the sounds of the androids--she hears the humming of their generators, the whirrs of their motors.. yes, she sees them all. They can't see her though.
She briefly looks out from the side of the obstacle, firing almost immediately before returning to cover. [9 vs 2] She hears the sound of metal piercing metal, of metal deforming and giving way to her arrows. Quickly glancing, Milia finds that her arrow had penetrated straight through the android's head. What a pathetic piece of junk.
Amatin Seathunder-Amatin lunges northward and grabs the nearest android by the neck. it gives him a puzzled look as if it didn't know what was happening before he closes his eyes and... [2] nothing happens. The robot gives Amatin a fake grin before grabbing him by the neck and [7 vs 7] attempting to wrestle him down to the ground.
Jaffar Cole-Jaffar dashes out of cover and realizes that the robots on this side are all dead.
"This side's clear guys!"
Varron Carse-Varran smiles slightly. He felt the enemy presence through the wall, and he could feel their weight pushing down on them. he picked out the heaviest one--presumably the one with the biggest gun, and hurled it up into the ceiling. [6] The robot collided with the ceiling with such force that it absolutely shattered--it's insides, consisting of fake organs and mechanical components, fell from the ceiling in a rain of robotic gore.

Man, these androids are getting slaughtered.

Spoiler: Ze Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:00:08 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2011, 11:00:47 pm »

Jump, shoot the remaining Ballistic Androids, then hide.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2011, 11:09:57 pm »

"Hey, make sure nothing shoots me in the ass, Kayle. I'm going to hotwire that rocket launcher so we can use it."

Scavenge the fallen Androids Rocket Launcher!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2011, 12:23:32 am »

Woo It worked!!

Continuing to hold down the button on the particle rifle, Herros charges towards a robot and hits it with a power surge.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2011, 12:28:00 am »

Oh crap, I just realized there's one enemy left. This'll be a boring turn >.>

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2011, 12:54:41 am »

Varron sighed. One left. He'd let the others take care of it. Reversing the field of local gravity around him, he jumped up lightly and flipped, lounging upside-down in mid-air, resting on the center of gravity. "Tell me when there's more, guys."

Lounge in mid-air upside down behind a wall and wait.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2011, 01:14:12 am »

"OH GOD !!SCIENCE!! HURTS!" See if anyone can help my poor, poor profusely bleeding arms.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2011, 01:48:22 am »

Oh, I have a question that can help you.
Wasn't I supposed to get a +1 from Point-Blank Fighter and +1 from Talented Explosives User, thus giving my attack a chance to succeed? If not, under which circumstances do these bonuses kick in?

Anyway, put the barrel of my launcher against the android's mouth and demolish that smile off its face.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 07:57:02 am by HmH »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2011, 06:45:57 am »

"Right!" Kayle responded. She fell in behind Jaffar, keeping her rifle up and her eyes peeled for any threats while he went about taking the rocket launcher. If it looked like something dangerous was in the area, it was getting shot.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2011, 07:16:22 am »

See whether Jake can still be saved or whether I can already use him as monster bait. If former applies, treat wounds.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2011, 12:05:41 pm »

Oh, I have a question that can help you.
Wasn't I supposed to get a +1 from Point-Blank Fighter and +1 from Talented Explosives User, thus giving my attack a chance to succeed? If not, under which circumstances do these bonuses kick in?

Anyway, put the barrel of my launcher against the android's mouth and demolish that smile off its face.

I wasn't sure whether to count abilities as combat, but I suppose Point-Blank should give a bonus next time.
Explosives User, however, applies to using explosives, not but detonating something with your mind isn't really an act of using explosives.

So, in the future:

Point-Blank -> Bonus to all combat including abilities
Explosives -> Only applies to physical explosives.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2011, 12:38:36 pm »

@DbZ: You know, i've been wondering-whats the number in brackets at the end of our equipment? Is it the durability of the item before it breaks?

Equipped: Blastech Plasma Energy Bolter (50/50) [10]

Also, bug fix! I squeezed off a few shots from my bolter a few turns back, and my ammunition is still maxed out.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 107