Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85874 times)

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2011, 01:27:37 am »

Cast my randospelliosis!
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2011, 03:09:40 am »

Focus on patching up Ivan. Slap him if he does something extraordinarily stupid.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2011, 03:10:57 am »

Focus on patching up Ivan. Slap him if he does something extraordinarily stupid.

Thanks budd- Wait a second.....

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Roll 0
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2011, 12:32:10 pm »

Roll 3: Skirmish

Locations:
Centauri University of the unknown
-Exam Room (Everyone)

Actions:

Kayle Silvertaugh-Seemingly annoyed and excited to see the new combatants enter the field, Kayle takes aim with her rifle and fires once at the head of a rather scrawny-looking android. These robots were designed to simulate real combat--they act like people, get hurt like people, heck, they even bleed like real people do.

Back to the situation at hand, the rifle's turbines spin up as the cooling element prepares for the first shot. The rifle then unleashes its stored energy in the form of an invisible beam of blazing photons. The shot hits the android straight in the chest, and Kayle smirks as the robot's chest immediately vaporizes, showering the metal floor with a flurry of artificial blood. [9 vs 7] The rifle's turbines grind to a halt a moment before the robot hits the ground with a thud, its weapon still in its hand.
Caplus Orange-Caplus, preferring an indirect approach, closes his eyes and visualizes the two androids he spotted with heavy weaponry--he'd want to take those out first. He attempts to unleash a shockwave of physical energy in order to disable the robot's electronics. The wave succeeds in appearing, and a large flash lights up the arena in the process, but the robots, utilizing organic micro-technology, are alas immune to his shockwaves. [1]
Deciding to carry through anyway, Caplus, knowing the power of his own gauss rifle, decides to snipe the similar-looking rifle out of the corresponding android's hands. He loads his own rifle and takes aim, landing a slug straight down the enemy's barrel, into the android's body. The metal slug bounces off of the protective force-field circling the arena, ricocheting into the back of the unfortunate robot's head, finishing it off. [8 vs 3] [Level up!]
Herros Machlan-Herros, recognizing the robots as standard issue C1-18 Combat Simulation Androids, takes aim at the robot's unprotected head when Caplus steals his kill with an extremely well-placed slug.
Ivan the Adventurer-Ivan casts Arcane Ritual of Alter Mud, allowing him to... control mud inside this almost-pristine (until you guys came along) and well-kept arena. In space. Yeah.
Milia Kurasaki-Milia focuses on keeping Ivan alive for now. She takes out a large bandage and nervously applies it to Ivan's profusely bleeding chest while Ivan concentrates on controlling something that doesn't exist here for a few miles in literally every direction. [4] Due to her shaky hands, the bandage goes on a bit out of place, and it doesn't manage to cover the entire gash, but it's slowed the bleeding down considerably.
"Thanks!" shouts Ivan before he jumps up and reels in pain from his injured leg.
Amatin Seathunder-Amatin realizes that a well-placed rocket could seriously mess up the two northernmost androids, especially since they're not expecting it.
He raises his launcher and fires, [9 vs 8] [9 vs 8] (Seriously!) landing the rocket precisely in between the two robots, knocking both over and stunning them, but otherwise not dealing enough damage to cause significant injury.
Jaffar Cole-"Well, that was fast."
Jaffar makes his way south, firing a number of heated shots into the southernmost android, hoping to destroy it before it can kill someone with its rockets.
When the shots hit, robot is subsequently melted after the many blobs of plasma collide with it one by one. [12 vs 7]
Varron Carse-Even though it would be overkill, Varron sends the melted husk of the rocket android into the ceiling as a show of power. The professors at a desk in the distance cheer at the display of proficiency.

GAME EVENT:
The protagonists, unable to find any cover, fear the worst as the remaining androids bring their weapons to bear and open fire, despite heavy losses.

Suddenly, four massive slabs, presumably cover, rise up out of the metal floor. The sides of the slabs are riddled with ultrasonic spikes--one touch, and it's goodbye to your finger.
Anyway, the slabs block the protagonist's view of the androids, so everyone's safe. For now.

Spoiler: Ze Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2011, 12:40:52 pm »

Kayle ran to the south. You're not getting away from me! she thought, moving around the spiked wall just enough to get a shot on the rifle-bearing android but not far enough for the laser-packing android to get a bead on her. Once she saw her target, she fired and jumped back to the north.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2011, 12:42:05 pm »

Grab one of Ivan's stones and throw it out of the cover, in the general direction of a robot.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2011, 12:51:08 pm »

Jaffar spun on his heels. Scratch one freaky robot man. He would love to get his tools on this scrap, but no time now...he rolled out of cover, squeezed off a few shots at the nearest rifle-bot before ducking back.

"Hey, ugly! Your mother was a food processor!" He taunted. He knew the newest and most intelligent Androids had very sensitive feelings.

Roll out of cover, kneel and take a few shots at the nearest rifle bot, then scramble behind cover.

((OOC: Assuming we scrap this one SeriousConcentrate, you think you could give me covering fire while I scavenge the rocket launcher from the dead one next turn? It could come in handy!))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2011, 12:53:45 pm »

(You know you're my bro. :P Just ask Kayle and she'll do it.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2011, 03:37:31 pm »

Amatin lunged at the android to his north, grabbed it by the neck, and Detonated its brains out. He then held its body towards the other androids as a crude laser detection system.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2011, 06:01:45 pm »

"Hey I have an idea give me a sec and i can cover us arround this side
Herros Moddifies his particle rifle to fire a wide beam and fires it without aiming as soon as he rounds out of cover"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2011, 09:20:53 pm »

Varron smiled slightly. He could feel them moving around... He'll, he could feel the weight pushing down on them. He picked out the heaviest one close to him; A laser stood, if he was correct, and sent it flying into the ceiling, and back down.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2011, 02:47:27 am »

WHY MUST THERE BE SOMETHING UNEXPECTED EVERY DAMN TURN

Calm down, those walls are not trying to kill us all... Try to derive the position of the androids by the sound they make, then shoot without hesitation.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2011, 04:44:14 pm »

Hop over a wall grab a gun and start pew pew pewin'

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2011, 06:09:13 pm »

That is a very, very bad idea considering that those walls are covered in spikes.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2011, 06:12:03 pm »

How bad an idea is it exactly?

Show us DbZ. Show us how bad an idea it is.

Really, you wanted to trim the player list...give him long odds of epic success and roll the dice.  :D
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 107