Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 86070 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #870 on: January 29, 2012, 02:39:33 pm »

If scrap heap #1 don't work... go to scrap heap #2! Not going to bother with that huge door although there could be interesting stuff behind it. Mark it in the mapping system or something.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 29, 2012, 10:13:22 pm »

What did I miss
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 30, 2012, 01:19:53 am »

@DbZ: There are excess [/b] tags in my and Errol's sheets, a total of three.
Also, I might be wrong, but I think you've forgotten an 'o' in the 'Plasmoid Catapult'.

Get out of the MiliTech and head back to the Snake Pit to test my new guns.
"Hey, Jaffar, do you want to go hunt some weasel-snakes? I found a lair near the gun range, and there's a backpack in there. With some suppressing fire from you and quick climbing from me, getting it shouldn't be a problem."
While I'm waiting for Jaffar, shoot the Plasmoid Catapult at the gun range. Try to determine its area of damage so I can prevent friendly fire in the future.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:41:10 am by HmH »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 30, 2012, 08:30:09 am »

Jaffar looked up. "Sounds like fun..I'll meet you there in an hour."

Action: Go back to my apartment to see if the Amelie A.I is finished-if so, see if its ready to be incorporated into my HUD.

Afterwards, head off with Amatin to go Weasel-Snake hunting.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 01, 2012, 12:49:33 pm »

(Horrible Realization #1: I just realized Kayle looks exactly like Casca in my headcanon. Thank God this RTD is nothing like Berserk or that would be very, very bad. Also bump for every/anyone who hasn't posted their turn yet. :P

If you don't know who Casca is, here's two SFW images of her... Berserk is very NSFW. >.>

One Two)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:54:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 01, 2012, 02:34:41 pm »

@SC
Oh... kay.....
@HmH
Nope it's plasmid.

Anyway, finals are now over. I have The Scarlette Letter to read, but that shouldn't be too bad.
Also I'm working on a java game. This one is kind of simple, but it's based on an ecosystem of Von Neumann probes in space after people died. I'll see how it turns out.

Rolling.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:25:47 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 01, 2012, 03:22:22 pm »

Heh, sorry. ^^^; I hate posting just 'bump, derpy doo' (I dislike bumping/bothering GMs in general, but I like this RTD so I'll make an exception for you ;D) so I figured I'd add something I noticed to make the post more interesting/give the other players a mental image of Kayle for whenever she's running around helmet-less.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 01, 2012, 03:55:26 pm »

Roll 48

Spoiler: City Map (56k beware) (click to show/hide)

POI's:
You can make up POI's. In fact, please do. That would take some work off me. :)
This list is unfinished.

Spoiler: The Bulwark (click to show/hide)
----Gear District----
Spoiler: Empire Launch Station (click to show/hide)
----Steam District----
Spoiler: Lava Pit (click to show/hide)
----Spark District----
Spoiler: Alpha Drop Zone (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Slums (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Reactor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Arms Runners (adwarf) (click to show/hide)

Events:

[3] Caplus decided that the best solution to this situation is to pick up a bolt and feed it to the gorves with hope of taming them. He just had to get this thing loose and... uh, this armor has no servos, or anything. Just the shield. :/

Caplus expected to find soem scrap lying around, but everything here was thoroughly bolted down. There were ladders, small pipes, values, etc, and those were made of metal, but he wasn't strong enough to force them off.

--------

Milia proceeded to scrap heap #2, [4] and entered.

This particular station had been long abandonded, as evidenced by the displaced scrap scattered around the premises. The scrap station was roughly forty meters in both directions. Within the metal fence there were three main points of interest: a large pile of scrap inhabited by some kind of creature, a crane with an electromagnetic tip, and an office. Curiously, the office door was opened, as if it was fled in an emergency and never reset.

--------

Varron continued over to the MiliTech building, and waited for Kayle. His head was beginning to throb.

--------

"I think I was saving your lives, but no worries I don't expect thanks. Now see ya."
Zakroff hurried away and took cover behind his spider turret. As he began shaping metal for the purpose of expanding the turret's frame so it can walk, one of the haulers climbed up the turret and looked down from above. In a shanty Centauri dialect, he eloquently stated:
"That's a nice turret you has [sic.] there. You know, the Peace Mongers need more men. Will you be willing to join up?"

--------

[1] Kayle Kayle stored the three new guns in her suit before heading back up the stairs as inconspicuously as possible. Attempting to walk through the main door, however, she set off an annoying beeping noise which also happened to lock the door.

(right before this...)

Amatin and Jaffar agreed to hunt weasel snakes after Jaffar finished his AI. Then he realized that he had his tablet with him.
"Hey, uh, Amatin. Scratch that, the computer is right here."

Amatin nodded when the alarm started.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:58:22 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 01, 2012, 03:56:04 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:56:19 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 01, 2012, 04:04:44 pm »

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:47:56 pm by HmH »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 01, 2012, 04:29:28 pm »

Oh, was that not clear enough? Sorry...

Kayle tripped an alarm at the front entrance trying to leave, because the weapons you guys have stole use the same theft-prevention stuff as most stores, heh. You're all in the main lobby looking extremely awkward.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:44:42 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 01, 2012, 04:30:39 pm »

You mean that it isn't the weapons we stole, it's the weapons we already came with, right? Disregard my previous post, then.

Amatin stood flustered for a moment, surprised by the fact that this shop even had weapon-detection systems. When he came to and noticed everyone in the room is staring at Kayle, he quickly assumed an indignant pose and roared a string of angry-customer-speak in the general direction of the shop's traders:
"How DARE you! To label a honest, hard-working, model Cyrian like Kayle a FILTHY THIEF - this is a PUBLIC INSULT to the Cyrian race as a whole! I DEMAND you call off these baseless accusations RIGHT NOW!"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:12:16 pm by HmH »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 01, 2012, 04:44:23 pm »

It's the weapons you stole. They have the magnetic alarm-setting-off things.

EDIT: But the detectors might trigger wrongfully on some occasions. Your action is still valid.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:45:55 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 01, 2012, 04:46:09 pm »

Shoot My gauss Rifle at a pipe to break off a piece, then feed it to the gorves.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 01, 2012, 04:51:48 pm »

It's the weapons you stole. They have the magnetic alarm-setting-off things.

EDIT: But the detectors might trigger wrongfully on some occasions. Your action is still valid.
All right. I choose my second action, then. Bluff is good.
By the way, there's still one [/b] tag in Milia's sheet.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 107