Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 86081 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #855 on: January 28, 2012, 06:15:20 am »

Make sure all crossbow bolts are retrieved, then exit range, get to the outskirts/junkyards of town. Forage for potentially interesting stuff.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 28, 2012, 09:46:13 am »

@DBZ: The wiki looks great. ^^^ Just got through reading about the Cyrian homeworld and the Silver OS.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 28, 2012, 12:48:14 pm »

@Talarion

Go ahead if you want. Any help is welcome. :)

@SC

Thanks!

I'll be rolling now. Eventually.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 28, 2012, 01:54:39 pm »

Okay, you know that you're in for something serious when the RtD you are in has a wiki of its own. :O
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 28, 2012, 08:10:17 pm »

Roll 47

Spoiler: City Map (56k beware) (click to show/hide)

POI's:
You can make up POI's. In fact, please do. That would take some work off me. :)
This list is unfinished.

Spoiler: The Bulwark (click to show/hide)
----Gear District----
Spoiler: Empire Launch Station (click to show/hide)
----Steam District----
Spoiler: Lava Pit (click to show/hide)
----Spark District----
Spoiler: Alpha Drop Zone (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Slums (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Reactor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Arms Runners (adwarf) (click to show/hide)

Events:

[1] Caplus struggled back up and ran, thinking it's not worth the gorves....

He slipped and fell with his back on the ground.
Say, isn't coolant generally conductive due to the electrolyte content?

[5] The gorves continued watching Caplus.Strange that they didn't atack, since Caplus had one of those compact energy sources in his backpack.

--------

Milia made her way to the target to check that she retrieved all of her bolts. Afterwards, she headed out to a scrap station in the Spark district.
[1]
The large gate to the station was locked. The entire plant was surrounded by a three-meter plate fence. There was apparently an intercom, but the cover was missing and someone had torn out the recording apparatus.

--------

Varron looked more closely at the globs. [2] He completely failed to recognize it at all. He looked for something to throw at one of the globs, but the central plaza was generally well-kep and looked mostly pristine considering the number of people that should be walking around and dropping stuff.

He settled for cupping some water in his hands and dumping it on the blue goo. It slightly expanded, before expelling the water and shrinking back to regular size.

But wait, something was becoming just a bit more apparent. The glob he had poured water on begam to reveal a grown set of gills. They became apparent as some goo was sucked back into the glob itself, revealing the gills.

--------

Zakroff, feeling humanitarian, rushed out, pushed aside the guy at the valve, and shut it off himself.

The frostbitten hauler and the knocked-over hauler both looked at him, expecting a reply.
"Just whaddoya think yur doin' messin' wit' da peace mongas?"

--------

Amatin lifted a large contrapion out of one of the boxes. It looked vaguely like a crossbow, but it wasn't. He quickly examined it and realized what it was.

After that, he grabbed the two PDW's.

Kayle pulled the "Shatterer Cannon" out of its box. It was rather heavy--it consisted of a large, wide tube with a few devices on the side. Given the shape of the stock, it was meant to be hipfired.  There were no sights.

She then picked up the other two weapons and headed for the door. She swiped the keycard against her magnetic boots, activating them for a short time, before heading to the still-unconcscious guard and quietly sliding the card back into his pocket.

"Hurry up guys..."

Jaffar lifted and moved several boxes. He grabbed the MiliTech Multi-Rifle and the Plasma LR68 and slung them over his shoulder.

He then shifted his focus to the box. He wedged his fingers underneath the two top flaps, and pulled the top open. He then reached into the box of foam pellets and felt something. Something... squishy.

He placed his arms around the 'weapon' and lifted it out. At first sight, he shouted,
"What the ...? Who made this thing!?"

Jaffar revulsed and plunged the gun back into the box.

He then shrugged and lifted the weapon from the box again, having regained his sanity.
He pulled out a thick-barreled weapon with a large, bulky body and two tubes of some type of liquid in them--it was too dark to identify--feeding the weapon, it seemed.
The key repulsive feature of the weapon was the fact that the hard, black, segmented ceramic shell was open on both sides, revealing a set of... gills.

Jaffar wielded the rifle like a normal one. The gun... didn't seem to mind being taken out of the box.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 28, 2012, 08:10:52 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 28, 2012, 08:51:17 pm »

Seeing as these thing are not inherently hostile, pick up a chunck of scrap and try to tame the gorves.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 28, 2012, 09:56:02 pm »

"I think I was saving your lives, but no worries I don't expect thanks. Now see ya." With that Zakroff walked away, back towards his turret.

Go back to my turret, and enlarge, and strengthen the frame.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:36:57 pm by adwarf »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 28, 2012, 11:23:30 pm »

I think it's just a little bit too big for your powers to affect. :)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 28, 2012, 11:36:26 pm »

Ah crud well I guess I'll enlarge, and strengthen the frame

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 28, 2012, 11:45:37 pm »

Well then. Gills ahoy, huh?

Varron frowned, before shrugging. He began to move towards the MiliTech building, consulting an app to make sure of directions. He didn't want to leave Kayle waiting for him, especially after requesting the meeting.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 29, 2012, 12:22:05 am »

That will take a lot of work. This is a capital ship sized weapon. As in, probably bigger than the room your computer is in.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 29, 2012, 05:52:42 am »

Jaffar was freaked out. Guns weren't supposed to be...alive...he held it tenderly and moved to leave the building with the others.

"Umm, good gun. Be nice. Stay."

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:30:27 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 29, 2012, 09:56:55 am »

That will take a lot of work. This is a capital ship sized weapon. As in, probably bigger than the room your computer is in.
Thats fine with me >:) People aren't likely to mess with me once I have this monstrosity built .. I have plans >:)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 29, 2012, 12:49:18 pm »

Kayle left the Miltech building as well. "Varron asked me to meet up with him. I'll see you two a little later on," she said to Amatin and Jaffar, then turned and left to go find the gravity-manipulating wizard.

Meet up with Varron.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 107