Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 86083 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #840 on: January 27, 2012, 03:13:59 am »

"Ooh, a large-caliber plasma cannon! Just what I came here to buy. And a little souvenir for when I get home...
And Alligator, you could bear more than just one weapon of mass destruction. I know people who know people who love reverse-engineering corporate goods, but I don't have pockets as huge as your suit's storage container.
"
Amatin took the Experimental Plasma Launcher and a Twin Laser Rifle. Out of curiosity, he peeked into the Multi-Rifle's box - what was that thing, anyway? A laser rifle, or maybe a coilgun?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:37:04 am by HmH »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 27, 2012, 05:30:20 am »

"Hmm..." Kayle said, prying open the Shatterer Cannon crate. I already have a rifle, so I don't really need another one. A Bolter sounds nice, though. "I'd prefer to take weapons back to my people than sell them to corporations..." she demurred, trying to find a fine balance between greed and practicality. If she thought she could get away with one of everything (or more) she would go for it... but she should probably leave with only a weapon or two more than she entered with. Even a Cyrian wouldn't buy an entire arsenal in one stop. It would be too suspicious.

She sighed. "Well, I'm open to suggestion," she said. "I'm taking the Shatterer and the Bolter, and one other thing. What do you two recommend?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 27, 2012, 07:09:53 am »

"Do you want the Twin Laser Rifle? I'll take the PDWs if you do."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 27, 2012, 07:31:01 am »

Top Secret? Do not open? Why would they put that on the box?! He turned away a bit, seeing the others divvying up the spoils.

"Well, I wanted a Centauri Needler...but the Multi-rifle sounds interesting. The Hunting rifle, I can use for new parts on Valentine."

------------------
-see below-
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:42:42 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 27, 2012, 11:36:36 am »

Kayle thought about Amatin's offer. "I suppose that's fine," she said with a nod, relieving him of the twin rifle.

Take Shatterer Cannon, Twin Laser Rifle, and Plasma Bolter.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 27, 2012, 12:19:44 pm »

Amatin nodded. He strapped the Plasma Launcher to his back under the cloak, and PDWs to his hips. He didn't worry about how it looked - it was normal for Aroth to buy as much as they can carry every time they go shopping. They tended to buy things for the entire neighborhood, after all.
Take the Experimental Plasma Launcher and the two PDWs. Give the Lead Brick and Silver Sword to Kayle if I go over the weight limit.
"So, we robbed the place clean. Good job. I couldn't have done it without your help. Now, let's get moving before the guard wakes up.
Oh, and wipe the keycard with your magnetic boot before returning it to its rightful owner, Kayle. It'll win us a few minutes.
"

New summary of items:
Jaffar
TOP-SECRET BOX!!!
MULTI-RIFLE
PLASMA HUNTING RIFLE

Kayle
PLASMA BOLTER
SHATTERER CANNON
TWIN LASER RIFLE

Amatin
EXPERIMENTAL PLASMA LAUNCHER
LASER PDW
PLASMA PDW

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 27, 2012, 12:24:02 pm »

"Understood. Let's move out," Kayle said, moving to lead the way out. When she got back to the guard's body, she would magnetize the card as requested, then put it back where she found it.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 27, 2012, 12:25:45 pm »

"I'll be done in a second, there's a mysteriously marked box over here that's making ticking noises.

And, I must open it."

Jaffar began digging...the rifles were slung over his left shoulder.

Then he turned back to the mystery box.

Action: Take the Multi-Rifle and Plasma hunting Rifle.

Then *carefully* open the top secret box, removing it's contents if applicable, otherwise just take the box.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 27, 2012, 03:04:49 pm »

GO shut the valve !!! Then introduce myself, and asked who they are.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 27, 2012, 09:54:52 pm »

Follow the trail in the general direction of the MiliTech building.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 27, 2012, 10:20:33 pm »

Follow the trail in the general direction of the MiliTech building.

Varron noticed that the globs are largest near the fountains, specifically around the edges where cold air from the water comes off the sides.

There is a faint trail heading into the spark district. Maybe this clairvoyance isn't too bad--now that he was exercising it properly, he was getting used to it.

EDIT:

Hey guys, specifically SeriousConcentrate and Jaffar. Is it okay if I include some of your lore in the wiki? Can you specify what type of attribution you would like?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 11:47:05 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 28, 2012, 12:30:15 am »

@DBZ: No problem with me. If you want to put something, just type 'Submitted by Dwarmin' or some such.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 28, 2012, 12:34:34 am »

@DBZ: No problem with me. If you want to put something, just type 'Submitted by Dwarmin' or some such.

Same here, just swap out the appropriate username. ^^^

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 28, 2012, 01:50:36 am »

Alright, got Locymor somewhat set up. With a picture! Also, do you guys like my picture for Silver OS? Heh.

Anyway, just need Errol.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 28, 2012, 05:27:23 am »

Investigate the blue globs around the fountain, try to determine just exactly what they are.

Oh, if you wanted, DbZ, I also wouldn't mind writing some lore here and there... I may not be as good as those two, but I'm willing to lend a hand if you want me to.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:29:44 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 107