Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 86105 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #810 on: January 15, 2012, 01:38:55 pm »

"I got your back."

Jaffar followed, examining his new weapon. Tacyhons...never played with those before...he engaged his helmet before heading in. Sure, they had security cameras, but all he needed was a paint job and his suit would be indistinguishable from thousands of other scrappers-an unspoken code of silence among them certainly helped.

Action: Follow Kayle, watch out for guards.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 15, 2012, 04:33:00 pm »

Once Kayle has entered his field of view, Amatin nodded to her and dragged the guard down the stairs, away from curious eyes. He was hoping to dump the man in some shadowy corner so that everyone thought him merely missing, not knocked out. Less likely to cause an alarm that way.

Drag the guard down and reload with Heat-Seeking Missiles.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 15, 2012, 04:49:35 pm »

Addendum: Once I finish searching the guard for keycards, help Amatin drag/hide him somewhere out of sight. Perhaps stuff him in a locker if one is handy.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 16, 2012, 09:53:30 pm »

Talaaarion

EDIT: And wolfchild, if possible
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 16, 2012, 10:14:58 pm »

Oh, right. I haven't posted have I?

Continue trying to perfect my clairvoyance.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 17, 2012, 01:33:07 am »

Well it (the power) works, it's just that it works too well for you to handle. Do you want to limit the radius, or limit the clarity--or do you want to perhaps increase your mental capabilities to support the information, do you want a larger radius at the cost of clarity as well, etc etc.

"Perfect" isn't specific enough as nothing is ever perfect unless it can do everything, which you're not going to be able to do just yet ;)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 17, 2012, 04:28:56 am »

Oh, right. In that case, increase my mental capabilities to support the information. It was either that or limit the clarity, and I rolled for it and got increase mental capabilities.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 17, 2012, 07:34:09 pm »

When i said device i meant the bulkhead penetratign one, sorry for my inatention recently
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 18, 2012, 02:16:29 pm »

Roll 45

POI's:
You can make up POI's. In fact, please do. That would take some work off me. :)
This list is unfinished.

Spoiler: The Bulwark (click to show/hide)
----Gear District----
Spoiler: Empire Launch Station (click to show/hide)
----Steam District----
Spoiler: Lava Pit (click to show/hide)
----Spark District----
Spoiler: Alpha Drop Zone (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Slums (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Reactor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Arms Runners (adwarf) (click to show/hide)

Events:

Caplus decided to forgo observing the magnificent creatures and instead zap them with lihhtning. [3] As Caplus raised his arm to fire, Willem shouted "DIE! DIE! DIE!" while Caplus fired lightning bolts repeatedly at one of the gorves. The lightning not only scratched the first one for a mere 12 damage, it arced to the next one, dealing the same amount of damage, but more importantly, alerting both of them. [2] Furthermore, the lightning continued to arc towards the reactor, but stopped in mid-air before contacting a piece of metal.

The two gorves turned to face Caplus, and they both dived in unison.

Enemies:
-Gorv-88hp
-Gorv-88hp

--------

Milia couldn't resist the crossbow. She just couldn't.
She purchased the crossbow and some arrows and bolts. The cost totalled 900 + 200 + 100 + 160 + 240 =  1600.

Afterwards, she asked the clerk if there was a nearby archery range. The clerk informed her that there was a range downstairs. Ebullient, she rushed to the stairwell and walked in, unwrapped the crossbow, connected the battery pack, and switched the mode from "off" to "assist draw."
(Luckily, the range is free if you happen to have just bought a weapon)

Milia loaded a bolt, and fired it at the target, [3] hitting it slightly off-center. She needed to get some more practice... [4] She fired the same bolt again, hitting square center. But that was from 20m...
She went back to 50m, and once again fired, [4] hitting again! She continued to practice and get a +1 to crossbow use.

--------

Varron instinctively hid beneath a chair, attempting to block even a small amount of information so that he could focus on improving his mental faculties in order to accomodate his new powers.
Obviously this did not work. [1]
Varron simply couldn't focus enough on his own powers to change them.

--------

Herros finished his already-finished drill. He drew a shark face on the bit just for kicks.

--------

Zakroff scrounged around for more metal--preferrably in the form of large guns that he could use. [6] He managed to locate a Battlecruiser-Class Militech Long Range Autocannon, but anything smaller and more portable? Nope.

He saw a group of people in the distance. Their backs were turned toward him, but the main thing that stood out to him was the large "Peace" symbol on their backs.
They appeared to be hauling a large rusty tank of some kind of dangerous fluid around. The tank was colored aqua in areas that weren't rusted, although the rust was prevalent enough tha he couldn't make out the text--only the yellow paint still left of the waring signs.

--------

Amatin knocked on the door. Obviously, no response.
He looked up the stairwell to make sure there weren't any cameras watching them. [4] There weren't any, curiously. Right now, they were safe from court, mostly, since visibly, all that had happened was the guard passed out, and Amatin caught him.

This place seemed to have pretty lousy security, anyway. Amatin called out, "Can any of you pick electronic locks?"

Kayle simply searched the guard for his keycard, pulled it out, and slid it down the lock.

"No need."

The three walked in. The room was dark. Very dark. The stairwell itself was poorly lit, and almost none of the light went through into the next room.

"Alright, if you find a camera, don't break it. Anyway, provided we don't trip any alarms, we have about ten minutes before my spell wears off."

(I'll do a mini roll once you three post your actions)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:22:01 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: January 18, 2012, 02:17:09 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KIA (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:31:10 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 18, 2012, 02:26:11 pm »

Zap the Gorves again.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: January 18, 2012, 04:21:38 pm »

Gonna need some more shooting practise. Not leaving until I ding Skilled. Also try special skills.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:58:23 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: January 18, 2012, 04:57:58 pm »

Use the famed perceptiveness of Aroth to see in low-light conditions. If there's a light switch in the room, flick it on.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:48:34 am by HmH »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 18, 2012, 05:02:14 pm »

Kayle flipped open her PDA, muted it, and put the video of Jaffar dancing on loop. It wasn't much, but the light from club they had been in when it was recorded would probably help. I need to install lights of some sort in my helmet, she thought as she looked around herself.

Use the PDA for light if it'll help; either way, look around for both items and people, using Detection Field for the latter.

(Slight mistake on the stat sheets: I swapped the TAC X9 with Dwarmin for his Reizer SmartCannon. It's not major, but I just thought I'd mention it in case we needed to draw our weapons.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: January 18, 2012, 05:43:28 pm »

Jaffar meanwhile, turned his full attention to his audio tracker. He tapped a few buttons on his wrist to filter out background noise-like gravcars and air conditioners-and concentrate on things like say, footsteps, clips being loaded into  weapons and the like...

Action: Monitor the area constantly with my suits audio tracking system as we move forward.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 107