Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85981 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2011, 10:23:40 pm »

See map for locations.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2011, 02:43:06 am »

Cast Life Transfer on hostages to heal Ivan. Help Varron with the materials.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2011, 12:32:36 pm »

Cast Life Transfer on hostages to heal Ivan. Help Varron with the materials.

Thanks. The negatives to my rolls are annoying!
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizards
« Reply #378 on: October 25, 2011, 06:29:31 pm »

Roll 22

Errol seems missing.

By the way... the new format does know better, but do any of you prefer the old one?

Locations:
Spoiler: Aurora (click to show/hide)

Events:

Caplus walked up to and stood beside Amatin . It a calm and steady voice, he asserted, "I'll take it from here."
Amatin stepped to the side while Caplus began a more comprehensive interrogation by dramatically priming his Gauss rifle, and pointing it at the crewman.
[1+1] "So..." he began, with sparse temperament, "is there another way forward?"
"Erm, no."
"That's... that's... too bad--"
Suddenly, Kayle interrupted with an unsheathing of her sword.
[1] "That's not good enough! Try harder!"
"Erm...

No... zere is no vay forward..."
Ugh, those ACCENTS.
Kayle sighed.
"Ugh... he won't budge. Any ideas?"

Amatin lifted his hand and held it vertically--an Aroth gesture of epiphany. He then replied.
"I know what to do. I learned it back in the library... Hey, Ivan, hold still--"
[5] He lifted his hand and faced it toward Litzfald. He closed his eyes. To the eyes of his team, absolutely nothing extraordinary was apparent. However, Amatin himself saw exactly what he was doing. His eyes were closed to shut out any interference. His other senses also dimmed. That way, Litzfald's very soul was perfectly visible to him as a greenish glow. A pure one... this man did what he did only because of orders. He was forced to... he was an innocent.
But this also meant that he would serve his country with the highest devotion. This was unacceptable and threatened the team. After the interrogation, he must be eliminated.
Amatin finished pondering and started working. He used his mind to contort the crewman's very life, to wrench his very life from his own body. He removed some life from the crewman, packed it into a neat ball, and sent it into Ivan.
He opened his eyes, and with those his senses returned to perceiving the ordinary world. Now, his actions were clearly visible. He started to hear Litzfald's screaming. He saw Milia reeling back and almost fainting, watching this agonized soul suffer. But Amatin was not interested in what he had just done to Litzfald. He just caused pain, that's all. Nothing serious... yet. Unless of course Amatin's powers were stronger than he imagined. But the crewman showed no signs of physical harm.
Amatin instead looked to Ivan, whom he could tell felt better already. Ivan started peeling the bandages off of his once-injured hands. He revealed raw, fresh skin underneath those bandages, not the bleeding scabs that were formerly present.

Ivan himself simply kept his gratitude to himself... it would be both polite to thank Amatin and rude because this was essentially torture.

"Alright, Caplus, carry on," finished Amatin with a twirl of the hand.
Caplus readily would have continued, but the crewman was already dead. Amatin's life transfer had literally torn the life out of the crewman's cells at random. The symptoms included muscle fatigue and in this case, the crewman's heart stopped before he had a chance to breath his last.

"Oh... whoops?" said Amatin.

Herros set the captive crewman down. They weren't much of a threat, anyway. If the crewman squirmed around, Herros could simply place his foot upon the crewman's back and anchor him to the floor. Anyway, Herros had better things to do. He started to outline his short-term project to the others.
"So, I'm going to go ahead and put together something to drill through these annoying doors that keep popping up. Perhaps a bulkead or twelve. I'll need parts, so if you need me, I'll be waaaay..." he pointed backwards, "back there."
"But Herros," replied Varron.
"you should stay with the group... don't delay the rest of us. I'll go ahead and find you some parts, alright? I'll find my way back to you guys by following the trail of carnage."
He grinned as he said this.

"I might go too..." declared Amatin.

Current Time: 1328

Main Issues
-HmH, you should decide whether to go with the group to give people bonuses, or to go with Varron and  give... him bonuses. This might be a short side-plot, or it could last just 1-3 turns.
-Everyone else, get moving ;)
-Jaffar and Caplus, you should get ready to pose as technicians as soon as there's a fork in the path. This may mean folding up your cloaks or such. I'm mainly worried about Caplus... I can maybe fashion another HEV suit out of sparkly plot magic but you'll need somewhere to keep your power armor. Jaffar's rig might be suspicious, but only slightly considering 1) Ross crewmen use them as well and 2) I don't know exactly what it is. Does it go over the HEV suit or under, Dwarmin? :)

EDIT: Idea for HEN!
Borrow Kayle's cloak, have Jaffar put some kind of AI in your armor, and have your armor follow you and Jaffar around while invisible.

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:31:39 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 25, 2011, 06:40:41 pm »

Not happening; if you want to kill us off with a camo'd suit of rogue power armor you're going to have to try harder than that. :P As for format, I like this one better. When all the player actions are separate I tend to skip everything that's not happening to my character. >.>

Kayle released a deep breath through her nose. "Fine. Let's subdue these two and move on." She wasn't above collateral damage, but at the same time killing anyone other than the specified target/s was a waste of valuable resources. Then again, she couldn't let them be conscious to report back and warn everyone. "We'll cut their comms and knock 'em out. Jaffar?" she said, trusting him to know how to do that. If anyone asked her she'd probably end up killing the pair by messing up some vital part of their suit; she was skilled with Cyrian designs, not Ross.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 25, 2011, 07:14:05 pm »

Herros Will recharge his rifle and then move forward
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 25, 2011, 07:35:04 pm »

Oh whoops, keep forgetting. ;)

Move forward and what? Shoot everything? Or tell people to halt? That's the main thing that I need to know before writing.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 25, 2011, 07:41:32 pm »

Move forward carefully, avoid a fight unless all the others are ready
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 25, 2011, 07:49:46 pm »

Also I'll follow along once we've dealt with the engineers. Just stating it for posterity's sake. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 25, 2011, 08:54:38 pm »

"Alright, I guess I have to go with Jaffar." Search for a plot HEV Suit, then don the suit and put the armor with the group, in a easy to find but safe location. Then follow Jaffar
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 26, 2011, 12:11:42 am »

Get a hold of thyself. Keep distance to Amatin, but still join the combat squad when necessary. Then, enter a relaxed state and just focus on picking up as many sounds as possible, perhaps attackers can be heard before they arrive.

I was under the assumption my turn wouldn't have done anything. As in the last 3 turns or so.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 26, 2011, 02:50:57 am »

Ask Herros what parts are needed, before going off on a spare-parts hunt. Pick up anything that looks useful, but make sure to get what Herros requests/
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 26, 2011, 03:06:00 am »

Herros Gives Varron a list, and says it's best not to think too closely as to what the list includes

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 26, 2011, 09:55:10 pm »

Uh..

Did you roll my action?

Ivan thanks Amatin and tried to threaten the scientist with my gun by pointing it at his forehead.....The safety is on right....Eh it'll be fine.
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 30, 2011, 09:45:23 am »

Jaffar tried to play 'good cop' with the prisoners as he tried to disable them.

"Listen, I'm taking out your movement and your comms. Don't move, or I might accidently break something. And then somebody will shoot you, alright."

Disable the prisoners suits-comms and movement
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 107