Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85852 times)

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 06:48:05 pm »

My character is stupid so i have to do stupid things. Everyone say goodbye to Ivan XD
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 07:49:30 pm »

Just need HmH and Talarion.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 10:14:37 pm »

Amatin raised his loudspeaker and barked an order at the hidden enemy: "SHOW YOURSELF!"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:21:57 am by HmH »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2011, 10:20:45 pm »

(Sorry, I got the flu and have been asleep literally all day. :\)

Kayle checked her rifle to make sure the safety was off and the clip in correctly, then resumed aiming at the figure past the door. "Enemy inbound," she warned the others. "Looks large and reptilian. Be careful."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2011, 10:28:11 pm »

Jaffar responds to Kayle "You mean, like a dinosaur? Or the Space Pope?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2011, 10:39:14 pm »

"Space Pope?" She gave him a look that could best be described as :\, although he probably couldn't see it due to the helmet being in the way. "It's more like a dragon or something."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2011, 10:46:39 pm »

"Dragons? Pft,  sounds like Science Fiction."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 10:51:27 pm »

"Fiction or not, that's what I see."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 11:18:02 pm »

Alright, just need Talarion. I hear that he's Australian, so we might only be able to roll once a day. No problem.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2011, 11:58:42 pm »

Looked through the sheets. Mistakes found: there's a broken color tag on Detonate in my sheet. In Dwarmin's sheet, the mace's weight is on a separate line from its name.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 12:06:56 am »

Thanks, fixed those.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 01:12:40 am »

Varron smiled slightly, unsheathing his Vibroblade and aiming his PPC at the slowly opening door. "So. Who wants a lift?" His smile shifted into a grin, as he shifted into the mental state for using his abilities. As soon as that thing moved, he'd know. Now that he was prepared, mentally, he started moving forward a glint in his eye and his finger ready on the trigger...

Move slightly forward, ready weapons and powers.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll 0
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2011, 11:56:22 am »

Roll 1: The Initiation

Locations:
Centauri University of the unknown
-Exam Room (Everyone)

Actions:

[2+1=3] Varron smiles, unsheathing his blade in one hand, and lifting his PPC with the other. "So. Who wants a lift?" his smile shifts into a grin as he prepares his mind for the oncoming battle.

[3] Amatin jokingly unhides his megaphone and shouts, "SHOW YOURSELF!" He hears a roar in response, but the door isn't open wide enough for the dragon to exit yet.

[5] Kayle checks her rifle to make sure everything is in order. You don't want your safety to be on during a firefight, do you?
Following the status check, she warns the grout. "There's something big behind that gate. It's large and reptilian."

The gate opens to the point where the dragon is now visible. It is large, red, and winged with massive jagged scales arranged in a feather-like pattern for increased flight potential. Something tells you this was the work of a fantasy game designer who wanted his creation genetically sculpted. Anyway, here it is. It certainly isn't natural.

[3] Caplus draws his rifle, and begins to draw the magnets back with both hands. Despite the difficulty involved in loading it, this weapon should still do well against that dragon. After all, red is the color of communism, isn't it?
[1] Herros notices that Kayle is taking aim, and tries to follow the angle of her gun to find out what she is shooting at, even though she already warned the team. He nears about two meters away from her before tracing her barrel to the gate. Understanding this, he gets out his particle rifle and opens fire, attempting to injure the dragon through the crack in the door. [8 vs 11] the dragon, unable to dodge, is forced to tank the hits like a man. The heated particles rebound off of the dragon's scales, doing little to no damage.
-17 shots
Ivan gets his stones out just in time, [6] and hurls one across the 20-meter gap between him and the dragon, the stone hitting it and [7 vs 12] bouncing off of its head. As soon as the door opens, the dragon lunges forward, stops to breath a column of fire into the air, then continues its assault towards the annoying Ivan with unbelievable speed.

[3] Milia, though nervous, gets a hold of herself and notches an arrow. She takes her time aiming, in order to be sure that she will hit.
+Deadeye activated!
[5] Jaffar on the other hand, draws his bolter and waits for the dragon to stop moving, so that he can get a better shot.
+1 to next shot!

Dragon Status:
Head
Wings
Upper Body
Lower Body
Left Arm
Right Arm
Left Leg
Right Leg
Tail

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2011, 12:09:25 pm »

In an attempt to slow the dragon down, Kayle took a shot at its Left Leg.

Kayle couched the rifle along her shoulder and took a step back, trying to draw a bead on the dragon. Switched action to just aiming.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:59:40 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2011, 12:12:35 pm »

Jaffar was pretty frosty. He figured the large, exposed wings for make for an easy shot. He doubted the wings were made for taking hits, probably made to look pretty in combat. It was going too fast for a clean shot, but he might be able to hit it in the body. Thing was big enough...

"Shoot the wings and legs! Bring it down!"

Action: Jaffar aims at the Dragons body-center mass, not aiming to hit any specifc part (accuracy bonus?)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:47:11 pm by Dwarmin »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 107