Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85865 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.
« Reply #1500 on: July 12, 2012, 12:39:30 am »

Kayle listened, quietly transcribing the conversation. When she was through, she would send the message to the rest of her team.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: July 12, 2012, 03:00:07 pm »

Jaffar figured Kayle had been successful-he knew she wouldn't risk another message for a thumbs up emote-so he decided to...

Action: Make my way to the outskirts of the conference Hall. Wait for Kayle to exit and find her, or for all Hell to break loose.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 13, 2012, 05:12:59 pm »

I finished the rest of the roll now.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 13, 2012, 05:21:42 pm »

"Oh. Oh well. Thank you for your time."
Take Thorn-gun, then talk to some soldiers around the bar.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: July 13, 2012, 05:58:19 pm »

(Not yet, just need to pass those drinks over.)

After sending those drinks their way, Aduin decided to get a Hale for himself and just listen to the talks and rumours of the bar.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: July 14, 2012, 12:41:07 pm »

Zakroff stepped back from the elevator and began to think of a plan, he knew his powers were not strong enough to pin point and fix the problem with such a complex and unknown machine, but another plan came to mind. He quickly spoke as the plan formed in his mind, "Do any of you have batteries, or anything that can hold a charge on you?"

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 14, 2012, 01:23:02 pm »

"Will these do?"
Give my Energy Cells to Zakroff.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 14, 2012, 01:39:33 pm »

Zakroff takes the energy cells, and nods his head as he walks into the elevator and places his hand on the inside wall, seems he had to use his powers more often nowadays, but he could feel his skills with it growing stronger with each use. The usual layout of lines spread across the elevator and he was soon at work trying to find a way to get at the wiring of the elevator.

Find and expose the wiring of the elevator, and then through a combination of my power and technical skills wire the energy cells to act as a battery for the elevator so we may continue onward.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 14, 2012, 02:10:07 pm »

OOC: It's an elevator...

[1] Zakroff tore the front panel off with his hands. It gave way, creating a sticky sort of sound--the kind an adhesive would make when being pulled. Inside there were pairs of uncoated copper wires linked to the buttons.

So whoever made this used wires and not some energy conduit stuff. That's disappointing.

He snipped the wires with his Katana, then wrapped the terminals around the electrodes on the energy cell that Amatin gave him.
The buttons began to emit green light, and displayed an animated black rectangle moving downward.
Additionally, the large blue button began to display a rectangle bouncing up and down.

He once again pushed the down button. He heard a clank, then the scratching of metal, but nothing afterward.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 14, 2012, 02:18:57 pm »

OOC: I know its an elevator, I'm assuming its not moving because it has no power *Blinks*

Investigate the change in the other terminal, and look around for a sign of what happened.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 14, 2012, 02:28:08 pm »

[3] It appears that the terminal now has power, so the buttons will work. Looking around the blue button's area, Zakroff noticed that the lights on the button were wired separately from the button itself.

Zakroff stood outside to check for any changes in the structure, but he didn't see any.

Suddenly, he hard another clank, then the sound of moving gears. He hurried back in with the rest of the group and looked for changes on the console. The lower button displayed an "X" that faded the reappeared constantly. After a few fades, the button turned blue and displayed a 3d cylinder, then continued to display the "X".

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 16, 2012, 05:20:14 pm »

I don't have everyone's actions :(

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 16, 2012, 10:39:15 pm »

Find out if I can see anything with my Clairvoyance.

((Apologies, I hadn't realised a turn had been run.))
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 17, 2012, 12:33:19 am »

Mainly looking for Adwarf to finish up his action.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 17, 2012, 12:39:48 am »

o.o Woops thought I posted this yesterday, sorry.

What the heck, press the button with the X on it
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 107