Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85883 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD: Roll 72: ...
« Reply #1455 on: June 25, 2012, 03:12:27 pm »

"It uses generic 12mm pistol rounds. You can pick some up upstairs."

Cost: 10 credits per speedloader.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: June 26, 2012, 06:09:16 pm »

"Right then. Thank you. If I find anything else valuable, I'll return." Kayle took the revolver, left the cleaver, and went upstairs to buy some ammo.

Kayle makes the trade and buys ten speedloaders before looking around for some recreational activities.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: June 27, 2012, 03:19:14 pm »

Whoops, forgot about Micelus' request!

Spoiler: Amorphous Hardworks (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Reizer Electronics (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 10:14:45 am by _DivideByZero_ »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: June 28, 2012, 04:09:56 am »

((Something wrong with the descriptions I think.)

Buy a flash drive and check what a holograph display and projector does (obvious, i know, but might as well see if there is anything special about the items).
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD: Surprise Roll 58!
« Reply #1459 on: June 30, 2012, 12:32:30 pm »

Roll 78

Amatin brushed his glove over the surface. He felt that the crystals were sharp, and slightly cutting into his glove. He stopped what he was doing, took out his melted impact hammer, then hit the wall with it, breaking off some of the crystals. He stored them in his pocket for later. He then turned around and looked into the blackness ahead.
[4] He noticed some faint flickering, so he looked closer. However, upon asking the others, it was clear that they had not seen it--so perhaps his magic was beginning to work. That could be helpful--or bad.

As Zakroff scraped the wall with his pistols in an effort to grab as many crystals as possible, the other three party members took the downward path.

The party came to notice a faint light in the distance as they walked. Prior to noticing this, the only sounds and sights were those of the cavern around the group--with the light from Varron's orbs being the sole source of light--and the occasional sound of Zakroff's drone firing from sentry mode, halting attempts to perhaps seal the hole--attempts which Varron's magic could probably displace easily. Amatin could also carve a hole out.

The light grew brighter and began to illuminate the path ahead, primarily causing the tips of the crystals to glow. The light was probably ultraviolet, because of the way that the crystals re-emitted the light as a shade of violet-blue, making the purple crystals purpler and the green crystals appear grey.

The cavern began to grow outward, revealing a large chamber with a peculiar structure in the center. It was a large 30m cylinder with buttresses, reaching to the ceiling, made of some kind of unfinished steel, with a few dim green orbs creating the light that made the rest of the cavern barely visible. The cavern around it was barren, and had nothing but the crystals present. The structure itself appeared to have a pair of doors, both with some kind of purple insignia above it. Amatin moved forward and attempted to open a door, but there was no handle.

--------

A hologram projector is a device recently invented by Ross Scientist Markus Kriezhan. It's design has been circulated to various Ross electronics companies, but currently only Ross companies have the rights to create derivatives. These can be used (along with the two additional laser projectors positioned as shown in the manual) to project an image in a medium. Hologram projectors work best in smoke but their low resolution is more apparent in smoke. In air, holograms are partially transparent, which limits some of the uses and applications that it would otherwise have.

Kayle, Caplus, and Aduin met in the main lobby. The clock overhead marked the time left until the political meetings started--34 minutes. Kayle suggested going to the bar, which Adiun agreed to. He told the others to follow him before running into Winfield in the doorway.

"I have some errands to do, I need to get to the conference room."

[6] It was painfully obvious that he was hiding something.

Jaffar sat down in the Ross Military Museum. This was the least trafficked party of the base, so it provided him with the silence he needed to hone his magic.
He removed the Valaross Crest and placed it between him and a wall. Then, he took a ball, and bounced it against the wall. Using his forcefield, he returned the ball, but he felt it impact him.
He focused on redirecting force back into the ball.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stores! (click to show/hide)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: June 30, 2012, 12:34:55 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: June 30, 2012, 12:35:57 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets 2 (click to show/hide)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: July 01, 2012, 05:49:42 am »

Crush the door with my powers.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: July 01, 2012, 11:24:53 am »

((Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be offline until the 9th. Therefore, if a new turn is up and I'm still missing, feel free to auto me.))

Enchant the pile of concussive rounds in my inventory to affect not only the bodies of their targets, but their souls as well. Such an enchantment will allow for a deeper, more thorough disorientation of our victims, which, if we're lucky, will let us disrupt Van Buren's anti-magic field without waiting for someone to stab him in the back.

After I'm done, give the Repeater and the enchanted ammo to Zakroff.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: July 01, 2012, 11:25:43 am »

Request delay of door-crushing. Press ear to door, listen. Try to astral-project to the other side of it (but if it looks like the metal might mess with me doing so, then don't). Politely knock on door, then quickly step back. If none of these measures work, greenlight the crushing of said door.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: July 01, 2012, 04:35:06 pm »

"Yes, something of importance I imagine? Something better left unspoken?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: July 01, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »

Action: Continue practicing my shield, trying to increase the speed and range which I can project a shield.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: July 01, 2012, 05:30:04 pm »

Kayle said nothing. Instead, she prepared to shadow him; for a woman in heavy armor, she could be surprisingly hard to notice when she chose to be.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: July 02, 2012, 08:08:56 pm »

Head to the Bar.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: July 02, 2012, 09:19:13 pm »

See if I can use my powers to obtain a layout of the building, if not simply wait for the others to open the door while examining the symbol above it
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 107