Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 107

Author Topic: Space Wizard RTD: Rolls.  (Read 85996 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD
« Reply #1050 on: February 26, 2012, 06:07:43 pm »

Zakroff quickly set about typing up a message to the Gunrunners, he wasn't going to drop the job, he would just have the Military take the Peace Mongers down for him, and he'd still get payed for.
Quote from: Message to Gunrunners Contact
Can't finish the job myself, something more important has come up, but I'll pull some strings with some friends of mine, and the Peace Mongers will be gone in three days tops. Once the jobs is done route any payment (Galactic Credits Only) into my bank account. Will be in touch later, may have several jobs I need from you guys.

((Requesting Mini-Turn please))

With that done Zakroff set about gathering up everything he could get from the Peace Mongers, and brought it back over to the drone before he began building containers onto the Drone.

Build Containers onto the Drone, and put the Peace Mongers gear into

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 26, 2012, 06:31:05 pm »

[4]
Quote from: Zakroff to Gun Runners Contact
Can't finish the job myself, something more important has come up, but I'll pull some strings with some friends of mine, and the Peace Mongers will be gone in three days tops. Once the jobs is done route any payment (Galactic Credits Only) into my bank account. Will be in touch later, may have several jobs I need from you guys.
Quote from: Gun Runners Contact to Zakroff
Alright. Provided that the gun runners are taken out eventually, you'll get your payment. When should we expect to see their representative gone from the black market?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 26, 2012, 06:37:30 pm »

Quote from: Zakroff to Gunrunners Contact
I'll have a set time frame once I talk to my friends, but right now I'd say five days give or take a few to get some things in order before they take them down.

((I meant for the Container thing to be a Mini-turn :P, but this will do if you don't want to do two of them))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 26, 2012, 06:42:12 pm »

Oh, my bad, heh.

[4] Bam, containers on the drone. Neat idea.

Remind me in your next action post to do something about the character sheets... I might forget.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 26, 2012, 06:58:26 pm »

With that done Zakroff loaded the weapons into the containers on the Drone, and turned to leave the scrapyard. He placed his pistols back into their holsters, and shifted the mask on his face slightly before beginning to think. He was about to go hunting man that sought war simply for his benefit, the anger in Zakroff rose slightly as he thought about it, but it quickly faded as he began to think about how he could make any money in the future if he was going to seek to kill this man. He figured he could try, and form a deal with the Naval Officer, sometimes military forces couldn't always get what they needed to do their job right, and Zakroff had taken advantage of that, though most of the time what he gave them was either a trap, or just duds.

Zakroff decided it would be best to warn the Naval Admiral that he may be entering the town with a drone armed with a freaking Battlecruiser Autocannon.
Quote from: Message to Winfield Scott, Centauri Royal Navy Supreme Admiral
I would like to warn you to tell your men, and the guards of this city that I am about to enter it with a heavily armed drone, the drone's weapon systems are not active, so I would like to be able to pass through without your men stopping me. This drone may be of use to us in our future undertakings. I would also ask if you could find me some High Energy Power Cores, three of them if possible. I will of course pay for them.

Go to the Hospital

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 26, 2012, 09:40:30 pm »

Right.

Also, did anyone not notice the roll?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Wizard RTD: Roll 55
« Reply #1056 on: February 26, 2012, 09:46:25 pm »

Also, if you were waiting on my action DbZ, Jaffars pretty much staying put for now, trying to keep them from doing something stupid. Or controlling a potential zombie outbreak...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 26, 2012, 10:14:09 pm »

Also?

Anyway, I wasn't, I was waiting for Errol/Playing sc2 mafia. I understand what Jaffar was doing :P

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 27, 2012, 12:11:06 am »

Quote from: Message from Amatin to Admiral
Er, I think I forgot to mention to you that Van Buren was suspiciously good at persuading people. Probably because it was less than an hour after the tricky fuck explained to me very convincingly that he had no such magic in his arsenal. Go figure.

Also, false alarm about the fungus. One of the inspectors seems to have the situation in control... almost as if he already had a plan on what to do if the fungus breaks out.
Hmm. I'll go check something. If I don't report before I get to the Hospital, have your soldiers shoot me on sight. Preferably with a sniper rifle. Can't be too careful with body-surfers these days.
Play along with the Inspector. As soon as his guard is down, grab his soul by the balls and see if it's got anything suspicious about it - like being ridiculously powerful, or uncharacteristically hostile to me.
At the first sign of possession, give the Inspector a thorough, utterly lethal hammering. Start with the head, so he doesn't get a chance to body-jump before I kill him.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 27, 2012, 12:24:50 am »

Oh man, now I have to reqrite the rest of our planned adventures on this planet... hehe.

EDIT:

Amatin, wholly suspicious of the Centauri inspector's quick and almost calculated response, turned around, staring blankly at the inspector. The inspector gave an expression of surprise. Amatin peered into his eyes... staring deep into the inspector's own soul. He began to enter his metaphysically perceptive state... and saw that the inspector's soul was devoid of any deeper motive. But...! He saw a red pulse farther away, behind the inspector. He immediately latched onto this hostile soul... and then found himself turning around rapidly! He forced himself out of his own vision to find himself still in his own body, albeit on the ground, the world almost spinning around him. He had fallen to the ground... getting up, he saw Caplus and Varron rushing over to him to help him up. But more importantly, he noticed that the Centauri inspector was missing.

He looked in the direction in which he saw the red pulse. Over there, one of the HEV-clad workers was also debilitated, on the ground, his sprayer at his side. He walked over to the downed worker, who then got up and started speaking:

"My lungs don't feel so odd anymore... and why am I in this suit? Why do I sound so different!?"
"A certain individual... just stole your body. The infested one..."
"Wait, you don't really think I was going to die in that one... do you?" asked the new inspector, getting up to his feet.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:36:10 am by _DivideByZero_ »

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 27, 2012, 03:44:23 am »

Lol mass effect.

Around how long will I need to wait to have a part? I don't mind waiting, but I would just like to know.

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 27, 2012, 05:29:27 am »

"Amatin! What's going on here?" Find out what's going on with Amatin.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 27, 2012, 07:50:53 am »

@DbZ: Heh. Now I see what you did there: you made a reference to Mass Effect while talking about a megalomaniac body-thief who speaks in bold font. I wonder what my answer should be...

"Van Buren is going on, that's what. He possessed one of the cleaners and tried to con us into giving him the Griffin's access codes. When I got a grasp on his soul and started binding it to his host, he panicked and hit me with some brute-force psychic attack. Must have overloaded my mind with junk thoughts and fled while I was busy sorting them out.
Fortunately, quick-and-dirty workings like the one he just used tend to leave a nice and solid magical link back to the attacker. I believe I can use it to lay a curse on him, something that will make him light up like a neon sign whenever he takes another body. Making his host's eyes glow would be a good idea... easy to detect, hard to hide, and sleep deprivation is a nice bonus, too. Objections, anyone? I've got to cast while the link's fresh, so be quick about it.
"
Use the leftover psychic impressions from our confrontation to curse Van Buren with an eternal glow in his eyes. Make it as hard to remove as possible.
Once I'm done, send the Admiral a quick report on what happened and lead everyone to the hospital.

Quote from: Message from Amatin to Admiral Winston
My gut feeling was correct: Van Buren was planning to hijack the Griffin while masquerading as a member of the fungus-extermination crews. When I saw through the disguise and tried to neutralize him, he knocked me out with a psychic attack and fled. Fortunately, Van Buren's attack has left a magical link for me to use, so I cursed him. Don't know for sure whether the curse worked, but it's intended to make his and, by the Law of Contagion, his host's eyes glow with bright yellow light.
Going to the hospital now. By the way, there seems to be nothing to prevent Van Buren from jumping between bodies, so you might want to have an expert necromancer deal with the issue as opposed to a soldier. My mastery of dark arts begins and ends with cantrips that kill things, and one can't trap a soul as strong as Van Buren's with intuition alone.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:08:06 pm by HmH »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 27, 2012, 03:11:58 pm »

Stay around. Be helpful.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 27, 2012, 04:15:52 pm »

"...Sure sounds good." Varron nodded, and looked around warily.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 107