Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Cult!  (Read 3728 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Cult!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 03:44:49 pm »

Tazandam the sexless and formless god of plots, gambits, treachery, politics, trust, and hope .

His cult is made up of politicians, tricksters, and generally anyone who is trying to increase their status and power via plots, complicated or otherwise. All cultists wear mask and heavy robes so as to not reveal their identities. Tazandam grants boons or powers to those who greatly wish to be powerful or just involves him or her self in great of plots of intrigue or gambits of elegant complexity. The worship of Tazandam is both secret and known. Most people only know Tazandam as a god of trust and hope. Only the cultist know that his true aspect is that of treachery and plots. All are welcome to join the cult, but most do not last long as the cult itself is known for killing its own members for incopetence or because it would be good for a cultist's plot or gambit.

I hope that serious enough. I can't really explain it that well right now.

EDIT: SO MANY NINJA
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:56:49 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 03:46:17 pm »

lol politics
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 03:46:53 pm »

"While my lords are discussing to whom we shall dedicate the faithful, I will prepare a listing of personnel and supplies."

The adviser shuffles off and returns after a few moments to provide a handwritten report.

Spoiler: Personnel (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Supplies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:56:45 pm by forsaken1111 »

Blackdutchie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 04:17:03 pm »

Tazandam the sexless and formless god of plots, gambits, treachery, politics, trust, and hope .

His cult is made up of politicians, tricksters, and generally anyone who is trying to increase their status and power via plots, complicated or otherwise. All cultists wear mask and heavy robes so as to not reveal their identities. Tazandam grants boons or powers to those who greatly wish to be powerful or just involves him or her self in great of plots of intrigue or gambits of elegant complexity. The worship of Tazandam is both secret and known. Most people only know Tazandam as a god of trust and hope. Only the cultist know that his true aspect is that of treachery and plots. All are welcome to join the cult, but most do not last long as the cult itself is known for killing its own members for incopetence or because it would be good for a cultist's plot or gambit.

Seconding this, also seconding the cult's need for many ninja. Ninja's? Ninjii? Ninjae?
Quote from: Bauglir
Quote from: Flying Carcass
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
The first lesson taught by DF is patience.
The second: Madness.
The third: Magma, properly applied, solves all problems.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 04:18:48 pm »

Seconding this, also seconding the cult's need for many ninja. Ninja's? Ninjii? Ninjae?
Ninjae

And of course the cult will need a large number of ninjae, how else will we further our duplicitous schemes?
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 04:22:14 pm »

(Executive decision make!)

"Ahh, Tazandam the Treacherous! An excellent choice lords, though the literature may cause some cultists confusion on the point of which pronouns to use as the god is traditionally sexless and neuter. I suggest we identify the deity as female for the benefit of the less intellectually inclined among the faithful. The scribes are preparing a situation report for you now lords, I will return soon."

The adviser begins to leave but pauses before walking out, "Oh... and I shall pass on your request for 'more ninjae'."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 04:33:38 pm by forsaken1111 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 05:13:34 pm »

The adviser returns, gliding over the marble floor. He bows and lays a few more papers upon the large table.

"My lords, we are currently hidden in the quaint community of Bree. Our supplies are divided and hidden amongst the homes of the cultists. We control the library through the archivist but have no other influence among the shops and businesses. The community is quite ordinary, and the Cult is not yet established here. We could choose to move elsewhere if you wish. Your chambers and ruling hall are directly beneath the town square, under the fountain. The details are on the paper there lords. I will remain should you have any questions. If you require more information about any of the locations here, you have but to ask. Please let me know how you wish to proceed. I have made arrangements to have at least one cultist present at the Inn at all times. It acts as a waystation for travelers of all sorts and should prove a good source of information."

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 05:19:51 pm »

I say we must take control of the Prancing Pony Inn so we can get Hobbits and Dwarves to join us.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 06:08:20 pm »

"Of course Sir, I shall send several more cultists to the Inn and I will begin looking into the owner's affairs."

The adviser writes out a quick note and steps out for a moment before returning.

"Do you have any other orders my Lords?"

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 06:33:55 pm »

"How about we try and plant a cultist into the militia?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 06:37:06 pm »

Plant some cultist in the government. Bree shall be ours with the right schemes and ploys.

Also I agree with planting a cultist in the local militia. Where else shall our !!NINJA!! learn the ways of combat?

Politics Ho!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:40:17 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 06:37:40 pm »

Dwarmin strokes his beard "Lets send our members out yonder to find some meeting place away from prying eyes.

Maybe the nearby Barrow Downs? No one goes there without a very good reason. As long as we take precautions, we should be safe from the Wights..."

He produces a handy map. "In case any one of you is unfamilar with this land."

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 06:39:20 pm »

Where'd you get the map? Make it yourself?
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 06:41:59 pm »

HaH

I wish I could actually draw. No, plugged it off the internet. Looks like its from the LOTR MMO.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 06:44:24 pm »

Eh. I doubt anyone on this subforum can draw any good. I have to use hexographer to get anything impressive
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:47:01 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5