Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: MZ's TF2 Server!  (Read 2765 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MZ's TF2 Server!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 10:16:45 pm »

I'll join in on this server as well when I can. I'm not too good at TF2, though.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 10:28:40 pm »

any plans for tomorrow? probably easier to have more than duels if we had a general time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 10:30:46 pm »

I'll join in on this server as well when I can. I'm not too good at TF2, though.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 11:56:02 pm »

See, I knew I bought this high end computer for a reason. :P I'm leaving the server up overnight. Have fun, all!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 03:35:35 pm »

Found some useful stuff for you, MZ. (I was bored)

Big, well commented config file example (change server name, voice chat on/off and either team-based or alltalk, spectator mode, map time limits, disable spawn timer, a bunch of other options)

maplist.txt and mapcycle.txt info stuffs
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 04:10:42 pm »

also, did you install sourcemod? If not, do that. It lets you quickly add all sorts of plugins that work wonders. Also, it lets you admin harass people if you so choose  :P
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 04:16:59 pm »

also, did you install sourcemod? If not, do that. It lets you quickly add all sorts of plugins that work wonders. Also, it lets you admin harass people if you so choose  :P
Is that the thing with the map voting function?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 04:20:46 pm »

Heyo, I'm wondering is your server located in the US? Cause the DFCs been looking for one for a bit now... annnnnd if you want I can put your server details on the front page if you want?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 04:22:33 pm »

Heyo, I'm wondering is your server located in the US? Cause the DFCs been looking for one for a bit now... annnnnd if you want I can put your server details on the front page if you want?
I get ~50 ping from it on the East Coast, so I'd say its pretty likely he's in the US.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 04:23:39 pm »

Found some useful stuff for you, MZ. (I was bored)

Big, well commented config file example (change server name, voice chat on/off and either team-based or alltalk, spectator mode, map time limits, disable spawn timer, a bunch of other options)

maplist.txt and mapcycle.txt info stuffs

Gracias, ser.

I did not, but I'm thinking about it.

It is. It's located in southwest Michigan (Halfway between Chicago and Detroit), for those who want to get technical.  Annnnnnd yes, please.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 05:42:22 pm »

I'm gonig to jump on for awhile if anyone wants to join.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 05:54:26 pm »

I agree with installing sourcemod, it is awesome.

I will be on later tonight, hour or two.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 06:17:27 pm »

Glowcat is winning by himself against me and Lumonen!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 06:20:28 pm »

Ok Maximum, give me a friends request on steam, names Nilocy. Will give you admin for the DFC so you can get people into yer server.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 06:42:42 pm »

Battery, why do you alert me in everything except TF2?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3