Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Lack of Info  (Read 5581 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of Info
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2011, 11:39:00 am »

Grutty squornshed around globbilly until at last his mottled eyes found themselves riveted upon an object of incredible floryful glory.

Use my ability to talk to animals to inform the kitten that I come in peace and wish to worship it as a God and carry it around on the Apex of my Gelatinous mass.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 03:07:22 pm »

Pull out a piece of paper and a pen and begin filing paperwork.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 03:11:27 pm »

Noah, I don't want to sound like an ass. But this is really really terrible, I mean really really bad. I suggest you improve on your story telling, and then come back to us with a good RTD idea.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 03:16:10 pm »

Noah, I don't want to sound like an ass. But this is really really terrible, I mean really really bad. I suggest you improve on your story telling, and then come back to us with a good RTD idea.

That's fo' DAMN sure.

It probably wont go for more than a few turns. Hell, the GM might not even get around to posting turn 1. But who knows, maybe he'll learn something.

On an unrelated note, what happened to you Bd? You just stopped posting in Netland and RTPJ for a long time until your characters got idle-killed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:17:47 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 07:55:42 pm »

So this is one of those, make shit up as we go along, kind of deals, correct?
Player:Grimmjow6th
Name:Sasuke Uchiha
Description:grey high-collared short-sleeved shirt,spiky black hair with a blue tint, dark blue pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees,purple rope belt around his waist
Bio:The Last Uchiha
Job:Missing-Nin
Year of Origin:July 23
Weapon:Kusanagi

Abilities:Make shit up as i go along eye[+1 to getting out of any situation by pulling shit out of thin air] Lady Killer[where ever sasuke goes, ladies love him]Power hungry douchebag[will do anything to acquire new power, and basically anyone with a brainhates his very existence]
So, that good enough?
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 07:57:40 pm »

So, that good enough?

As long as you don't mind the other characters all ganging up on you and killing you. Especially the 40 foot tall invincible Lawful Good robot.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 09:29:02 pm »

its sasuke, he will pull some shit out of his ass to live, its a fact.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 04:41:02 am »

Pull out a piece of paper and a pen and begin filing paperwork.
you were on the waiting list but just for this post i will move you to active
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 05:37:29 am »

just need NRDL's action
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2011, 05:41:37 am »

Aargh, my head...damn pills keep giving me these godawful headaches...wait, where am I?

Shouts at the top of his lungs for anyone to explain just what the [censored] is going on here.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of Info (Turn 1 "Awakening")
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2011, 06:15:23 am »

Turn 1 Awakening
i recommend closing the first spoiler before opening the next
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Current room all (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2011, 06:40:56 am »

Going trhough her options, she was glad in a way for the bug, it meant that it definatley was not him, she wished she had actualy SEEN him die, then she wouldnt have panic attacks about him all the time. Options were rather limited, a flying insect could easily attack and retreat before she had tome to retaliate. There did not seem to be any convenient drop to build up speed for her own flight, and she doubted it would be a sportsman and stay in reach of her claws. She needed a long reach weapon, or failing that a way to build up some speed. She then noticed the huge metal thing moved of it's own accordd, prehaps she get get it to throw her, that might work

Sorrow walked up to Liberty Prime and Asked it to throw her at the bug, if that is a no go, she looks for a long weapon, to allow herself a bit more reach.

P.S. She is not using her breath because she never has before, not actualy sure how i'l make her realise she has it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2011, 08:07:35 am »

What the hell is this green stuff?  Aaargh...alright, J.J., get a hold of yourself. Deep breath, just like your wife made you practice...stupid anger management classes...

Try to calm down and look around, see if he can find anything useful other than his cigar.

OOC: P.S. what random perk can I get? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2011, 08:22:53 am »

snip
Currently: pretending to look innocent
snip

nope - definitely not
skizzia:

ask the unknown machinery nicely to "bLoW UP iN ThE FAcE OF thE ScIEnTiStS, plEasE". innocent my a++ she's mad at scientists for experimenting and existing. probably with us as subjects!

((will a Malkavian typeset make her words too hard to read?))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:28:20 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2011, 08:53:51 am »

Ermm, the "parts randomly falling off thing" is rather stupid. Why did you have to mess with my character? I thought the advantages/disadvantages balanced out pretty well.

"ERROR! STRUCTURAL FAILURE DETECTED. SELF-REPAIR SYSTEMS: ENGAGED. CHECKING SYSTEMS FOR RED CHINE- ENEMY SABOTAGE."

"TACTICAL SUGGESTION ACKNOWLEDGED. PREPARE FOR HIGH VELOCITY LAUNCH."

Liberty picked up Sorrow in his massive, but surprisingly gentle hands, being careful to keep her upright. He tossed her at the insect like a quarterback tosses a football, except much, much faster. (Hope you can tolerate high g-forces :D)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4