Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Trapped.  (Read 4739 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Trapped.
« on: July 30, 2011, 06:09:42 pm »

(If anyone remembers it, yes, this is like the older one of the same name.)

You are trapped inside your domed town on a formerly peaceful planet. A virus has turned everything into zombies Monsters of horrible doomy doom, turning the lands into huge alien fungal forestish things, and killing contact with the surrounding villages. Contact with the secondary and tertiary domes have also been lost. With no one really being interesting in helping the military fight what seems to be unstoppable, there only the two of you left near the main dome! It is surrounded by mountainous jungle, with most of the nearby passes collapsed to keep the deadly things out! the largest and most used pass has been kept open as an obvious attack vector to hopefully funnel any and all attacks through it to boost the almost nil but not yet zero chance there is of surviving until a trader comes to the colony from elsewhere in space.

No, this isn't a going to be a 2 player game ::)  (though it can be if you guys want) They'll just be two people who start slightly better due to them being the remaining military. The rest will be some kind of concerned citizen whose tired of waiting for doom. First two to have a full sheet will be used as them, unless you would prefer not to start with a bonus, then it'll be the third person, etc. Attacks will be based on a shiny blue semi-transparent d20 I have, the rest is normal forum gameness.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character template (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Waitin' List (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 12:31:18 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 07:19:40 pm »

Name: Bob
First Weapon choice:Adamantium Sword-chucks (or just normal sword If that's not allowed)
bio/History: A random sword obsessed person who spent all his time attempting to create sword-chucks, regarded as a crazy person until now.
Previous Job in the colony: Factory worker who made swords.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:25:03 pm by BunnyBob77 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 07:40:29 pm »

Name: Furtuka
Weapon: an pair of Adamantine serrated disks. (Pistol-sword again if that's not allowed)
Bio: He just arrived at the colony when the monsters appeared. He immediately signed up to defend the fort. This all seems strangely familiar to him.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 08:36:13 pm »

Anyone else? Probably going to have at most 4 or 5 people.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 08:43:55 pm »

Name: Max Yeskly
Weapon: assault rifle
Bio: A tough soldier from an off world unit. It was disbanded after a bloody last stand. He came here as a militia sarge. 
Previous occupation: militia troop/commander and soldier
Edit: damn it first two only... Well might leave this one in any ways
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 08:54:04 pm »

Name: Hikari Shizume
First Weapon choice: Katana
Bio/History: Amnesia
Previous Job in the colony: DOesn't Remember

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 09:03:48 pm »

Name: Angelo Wilkerson
First Weapon choice: Futuristic Assault Rifle
Bio/History: A bartender with a foul mouth, he was just on the colony for to make some money. He just got trapped in the middle of all this shit and wants to get the hell out.
Previous Job in the colony: Barkeep/Drug Dealer

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 10:09:06 pm »

(I'll count you as well Elfeater, since it doesn't really make sense to have a 'military guy' with little experience unless he's a rookie, but surviving a last stand means hes not really. Also, like before, I'm not going to bother tracking ammo.)

A battered soldier, a swordsman, and the bartender walk up to the campfire and introduce themselves to the worn out Sword-chucker and dwarfy man.
"Glad to have backup at last." they both say, and then turn to face north. Like always, there are more coming. Today, the squirrel-like scouts are the only things visible. "Well, not really much else to do but meet them at the entrance, is there? None of you look much like the defensive trap-layer type" Furtuka says while standing up and spinning one of the disks around.

(10) Bob only manages to kill one.
(15) Furtuka, disks spinning, slices into them and kills quite a few of the scouts without a scratch on him, but with plenty of blood spraying everywhere and reddening his disks.
(16) Max hasn't lost an skill from his short vacation during the trip.
(20) Hikari shoots the entire clip, and gets a clipful of headshots.
(2) Angelo, enraged at the things that are getting in the way of his money, charges in wielding his gun as a club and gets clobbered! He retreats.

(Yes, its not a too interesting round, but its the first one. what did you expect, giant artillerybeasts blasting the camp into dust before you could even start?)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 10:11:59 pm »

Fire the gun wildly at the vague direction of the enemy.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 10:20:39 pm »

Kill any nearby enemies, but do not stray to far from the others.

How did I shoot a gun when I have a sword ?

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 10:23:15 pm »

could i make a character? i know its a bit late, but this is interesting.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 10:28:32 pm »

How did I shoot a gun when I have a sword ?
Because I got you mixed up with the two gunners.
Yes to robo. You shall start the waiting list.

Also, if theres anything specific you want to do (get higher up, etc.) besides attack, say so. you're in a mountain pass with lots of dead flora arond and jungle farther back, after all.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:40:59 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 11:05:06 pm »

My waiting list charter:
Name: Griph
Weapon of choice: adamantium sword
Bio/history: nothing of importance, he just sort of survived
Previous job: unemployed
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 11:10:53 pm »

I most certainly remember him, Lillipad ;D
I'm going to give him the same bonus as Elfeater's guy for that.

Bonuses may be given out for random things, of if you had someone memerable from before.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:15:15 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 11:21:10 pm »

I try to deal as much damage as possible without getting myself killed/harmed
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6