Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: My god I love this comic...  (Read 4986 times)

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
Re: My god I love this comic...
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2011, 12:54:42 pm »

As a Swede who has spent most of his life outside of Sweden, I'd like to apologize to everyone who doesn't get Swedish humor.
What, is there a three hour pause after the punchline while you wait for the listener to get the joke?

Heeeeyooooooooo!!
*Ba-Dum-Tsh*

...Sorry. We've got violent and sexual humor in here, I just thought we needed some racist humor too.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Vlad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2011, 02:47:45 pm »

You guys are over reacting, I actually got a laugh at the end of the Dwarf Fortress one. But the one after that is not funny at all and I did not like it. The rest of them are alright.

YetAnotherStupidDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2011, 02:56:04 pm »

As a Swede who has spent most of his life outside of Sweden, I'd like to apologize to everyone who doesn't get Swedish humor.
Oh, yeah. I heard about their comedies, that should be sold in other countries as "disturbing horror flicks".
Dwarf Fortress - where the primary reason to prevent death of your citizens is that it makes them more annoying then they were in life.

Quantumtroll

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2011, 02:47:24 am »

Oh, yeah. I heard about their comedies, that should be sold in other countries as "disturbing horror flicks".
Or just "tragedies", quite frankly.  I saw a comedy this weekend that featured an alcoholic who committed suicide, and I recall one about a girl who succumbs to substance abuse (although the movie starts after she's dead so you never actually see that part).  Comedy, really? 

On a related note, we eat salty candy that has ammonium chloride in it, or "salmiak".  Most peoples do not consider this edible, let alone delicious. 

TL;DR: we're a little odd up here...

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2011, 03:19:51 am »

I like these Scandinavian comics.

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2011, 05:06:28 am »

It's not particularly well-made. Every page is just standard webcomic fare (with the writing quality of the Beano), except that it has a token 'shocking' ending.
[Signature]

nanomage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2011, 05:24:21 am »

great comics imo, most of them.
 some i didn't get at all though, like the ones with puppets or with astronauts on the moon or all that pokemon references.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]