Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should Capital Punishment be allowed?

Yes.
No.
Only for certain crimes. (Name please)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Capital Punishment  (Read 24282 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Capital Punishment
« Reply #225 on: July 31, 2011, 11:32:54 am »

I say we need to force those that would be executed to watch Barney for a full 24 hours. If they are dead within those 24 hours, then they're dead. If not, we can always call in a firing squad to finish the job.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2011, 11:36:05 am »

Ever heard of the golden mean fallacy?

Well, that's my self defense mechanism against criticism. If one does not have the self confidence to assert his or her opinion, they place themselves away from the issue. I hope I made you feel better about yourself, anyway.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2011, 11:46:39 am »

I say we need to force those that would be executed to watch Barney for a full 24 hours. If they are dead within those 24 hours, then they're dead. If not, we can always call in a firing squad to finish the job.
That is beyond inhumane.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2011, 11:54:43 am »

That is beyond inhumane.

But, imagine the screams of when they hear Barney sing!

Barney: "I love you..."
Prisoner:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #229 on: July 31, 2011, 12:17:58 pm »

Barney: I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...
Warden: It's time.
Prisoner: Thank God.
Warden: Time for you to watch the Teletubbies!!!
Prisoner: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 31, 2011, 12:36:53 pm »

*another 24 hours later*
Guard: "He's still alive."
Warden:"I'll call in Plan B."

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 31, 2011, 12:42:32 pm »

*another 24 hours later*
Yeah, great idea. Someone tried it with 4chan and ponies. DID YOU SEE THE RESULT. WON'T YOU EVER LEARN!!!!!
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 31, 2011, 01:01:50 pm »

I can imagine trying to execute a prisoner with My Little Pony and putting them in a trance instead of torturing them like you expected.

Thus the love would spread more, or something.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 31, 2011, 01:11:52 pm »

*another 24 hours later*
Yeah, great idea. Someone tried it with 4chan and ponies. DID YOU SEE THE RESULT. WON'T YOU EVER LEARN!!!!!

1. I couldn't give a rat's ass about ponies.
2. Don't use 4Chan.
I can imagine trying to execute a prisoner with My Little Pony and putting them in a trance instead of torturing them like you expected.

Then we call in Plan B.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:13:38 pm by hitty40 »

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 31, 2011, 01:14:18 pm »

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. When the FBI tried to eradicate anonymous they made them watch MLP for hours....
But there are some limits... things that no men should do, for hell is God's alone...
They mutated, assimilated it and then the authorities couldn't contain them... they tried, but it was too late.
And it spread, pony threads on 4chan first, then on cheezburger network, then it was all over the internet. Even us haven't been spared. We have a pony thread on this very forum where those poor souls wander, trapped, muttering to themselves about love and rainbows. ...
Their scream haunt me at night... the friendship, ho god the FRIENDSHIP!!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:17:10 pm by Phmcw »
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 31, 2011, 01:16:36 pm »

He's advocating public execution and torture in prison, as well as terrifying the population as mean of reducing the criminality.
I hope he's trolling us. Anyway it's unacceptable.
This why I said "This is worse than murder. It is the murder of soul of humanity"
Murderer is a human who kills someone. If you kill a murderer than you are equal to him

It's the price we have to pay for the good of the people. I don't think many Americans would have any qualms about watching the removal of scum from society. Criminals need to see what will await them in order for it to have any meaningful impact - like a sledgehammer.
Price to pay: Goverment murdering good people, scientists, doctors, artists and a lot of other people. Being able to play "Guess Who Was Killed Today" with your friends. A terrorising enviroment that will effect the psychology of children very badly. People with diminished mental capacity getting executed. Lots of wrongful executions. People getting executed because they are leftists and want to express his views.

Capital punishment is also applied for drug-related crimes in some countries. If you really want to kill some evil take a look at corporate culture. There are things worse than weed.

Murderers aren't only psychopats taking joy in killing other people but also regular people who regret the day they comitted this evil. There are people who commit suicide after they kill someone. Nobody is unforgivable. Seeing someone as a scum is a very wrong thing. Every human, is human.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 31, 2011, 01:22:22 pm »

Every human, is human.

Who then turn into scumbags, and then rotting flesh.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 31, 2011, 01:44:15 pm »

I'm biting on granite.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 31, 2011, 01:47:56 pm »

I'm biting on granite.

Taste good? :)

Dr.Feelgood

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dwarven Barricade
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 31, 2011, 03:47:47 pm »

He's advocating public execution and torture in prison, as well as terrifying the population as mean of reducing the criminality.
I hope he's trolling us. Anyway it's unacceptable.
This why I said "This is worse than murder. It is the murder of soul of humanity"
Murderer is a human who kills someone. If you kill a murderer than you are equal to him

A murderer is scum who lost any right to call themselves human. An executioner is an agent of the state who removes a stain from society. One is justified and the other is trash.

It's the price we have to pay for the good of the people. I don't think many Americans would have any qualms about watching the removal of scum from society. Criminals need to see what will await them in order for it to have any meaningful impact - like a sledgehammer.
Price to pay: Goverment murdering good people, scientists, doctors, artists and a lot of other people. Being able to play "Guess Who Was Killed Today" with your friends. A terrorising enviroment that will effect the psychology of children very badly. People with diminished mental capacity getting executed. Lots of wrongful executions. People getting executed because they are leftists and want to express his views.

Capital punishment is also applied for drug-related crimes in some countries. If you really want to kill some evil take a look at corporate culture. There are things worse than weed.

Murderers aren't only psychopats taking joy in killing other people but also regular people who regret the day they comitted this evil. There are people who commit suicide after they kill someone. Nobody is unforgivable. Seeing someone as a scum is a very wrong thing. Every human, is human.

Is a sex offender forgivable? A mass murderer? Is there any act of depravity that's unforgivable? Most people have a limit and we draw the line on certain acts. I don't believe all life is sacred. A person is only as good as their actions. And if they violate the law, then they're worthless. If they truly regret their actions, then they can pray for forgiveness.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27