Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Haven and Hearth-- World 5  (Read 10932 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Haven and Hearth-- World 5
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2011, 07:19:26 am »

This game sucks, its nothing but "Connecting to the game.. failed"
Really?
Last time i checked they had shit servers too..
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2011, 07:48:21 am »

Really?

The lag isn't that bad usually, and if it says that it's failed to connect, then the server or your internet is down.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2011, 08:26:17 am »

Really?
This is not a thread to bitch about the game.  The server is down because the devs are trying to fix the lag on the servers, if you don't get a good connection to Europe don't play the game.  Those of us that do play don't care about a little lag and server close once in a while.
Nom nom nom

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2011, 10:14:25 am »

Really?
This is not a thread to bitch about the game.  The server is down because the devs are trying to fix the lag on the servers, if you don't get a good connection to Europe don't play the game.  Those of us that do play don't care about a little lag and server close once in a while.

I play Shores of Hazeron, so i am pretty much used to that, dont be so offensive at people, a person always looks smarter when he/she dosent swear at swearing and "bitching" people..

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2011, 10:52:31 pm »

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Well if anyone needs a pig-farmer, PM me and I'll see if I can't work up the willpower for it.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2011, 11:31:49 pm »

you should totally join me.  I think I'm gonna split off from Niltrias town, I'm a supergrid away and they are barely active/always dieing
Me, Datgum and another person are planning on getting up a village idol really soon we have all the ingredients and just have to build it.

I'll probably join up with you if the /jp/ village doesn't work out. Their leader is trying to be reasonable and actually replace the land I lost when they had to for some reason build a second palisade over my farm. The thing is, he said I should make an alt, then have said alt claim some land after I spend enough time to get the LP for yeomanry and a plot.

Unlike these people from the /jp/ board who spend all of their waking moment in Haven and Hearth, I usually can't because of connection problems. Turns out that was a problem with my dns cache though, so I'm considering getting back in there.

I'll send you a PM with my final decision, as I'm giving them one last chance, and I really don't want to have to use an alt just to do that. Then again I have one, just don't want to play with her yet. Either way I'll let you know.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2011, 06:31:49 pm »

BREATHE DAMN YOU BREATHE!

On a better note, how is the bay12 towns going at the moment?
Nom nom nom

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2011, 07:30:05 am »

Now that the server is up, i tried it a few days ago, it was nice, not counting the stuttering at times. I spawned surrounded by firewoods, then i went around and discovered items, and learnt skills from them, studied a few curioisities, then i figured out that you cant find apple trees in forests like that, so i wandered and wandered, then logged out, i only found some root and a rabbit, i ate the root and i failed to catch the rabbit, apparently i need to sneak close and then rightclick it? But i didnt know, so i wandered, through tight passages of free land where stupid griefers/idiots who think they own everything had claimed huge parts of the land. Now i am pretty much starving, and i am scared to log back on just to waste another bunch of hours just to starve to death and loose all my skills :(

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2011, 08:05:02 am »

Ya walk up to the rabbit and select run, then make sure you are basically standing on it before you right click.  If you like the game you can always come live with me and my freinds, we would keep you from starving ;)
edit* also try and get exploration up, that way you can see blue-berries, very important food for new people ;)
Nom nom nom

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2011, 08:23:44 am »

Ya walk up to the rabbit and select run, then make sure you are basically standing on it before you right click.  If you like the game you can always come live with me and my freinds, we would keep you from starving ;)
edit* also try and get exploration up, that way you can see blue-berries, very important food for new people ;)

Really? Didnt know, err how would i even get to your place?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2011, 09:12:52 am »

you'd either have to get 20 str, or make a new character
Nom nom nom

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2011, 03:21:38 pm »

you'd either have to get 20 str, or make a new character

err i cant reallly find anything.. guess imma invest in some exploration skills then

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2011, 09:47:07 pm »

So is there still a b12 village going or what? If not and you want a friendly neighbor, there are some good spots by me. Pm me for hearth.
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2011, 04:00:48 pm »

I heard there were a few minor Bay 12 villages scattered around, but is anyone still living at Riverend? I had a char there, and might consider playing again.
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2011, 04:08:23 pm »

I heard there were a few minor Bay 12 villages scattered around, but is anyone still living at Riverend? I had a char there, and might consider playing again.

Riverend died a slow, neglected death. Not a bad place for a town though, if you get back into it. The cave had a mine hole that led to silver.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6