Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Haven and Hearth-- World 5  (Read 10929 times)

niltrias

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gaijinninjas.com
Re: Haven and Hearth-- World 5
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 07:42:29 am »

You mean farmville right?
Gero! Gero! Bwahahahaha!

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 07:55:54 am »

You mean farmville right?

No :/
We're all trying to get him to the point where he realises that it's better to trade than to murder, because if we murder, they can't make more stuff for us to trade for.

niltrias

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2011, 09:04:05 am »

Around here, we don't have to worry about our LS being a murderer....we see them every couple hours on the rivers. 

7 villages used to be here, and we are the only ones left...and we've lost half our numbers.   Plenty of excitement coming in from the outside realm.   

I feel like...Osigilath...
Gero! Gero! Bwahahahaha!

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2011, 09:44:48 am »

Bleh, next world (or if I die) I'm choosing a different village :/

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2011, 04:12:08 pm »

I recently got into Haven and Hearth thanks to the /jp/ board at 4chan. However due to some problems with the players there I've decided to take a three-week hiatus from the game. However I am wondering if you guys happen to have a settlement going that I could join, seeing as I'm kind of fed up with those other people I have been playing with.

Or at least for now I am. Still though, does Bay12 Games have a settlement that I could possibly join one way or the other if I can't deal with those /jp/sies anymore? I would like to be able to play this game despite my connection problems and despite the fact that everyone I have played with so far tends to cause a lot of drama and think that being a maid is supposed to be everyone's lifelong dream. It would be nice to try another group for a change.

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2011, 05:41:42 pm »

None I am aware of. My own little psuedo-settlement sort of collapsed after the loss of all our cattle.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

Eek-A-Mouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2011, 06:09:08 pm »

We've still got our small city/camp going. We have palisades up, and are pretty close to getting an idol up as well.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2011, 06:32:55 pm »

There's a fairly decent bay12-based village going(a lot of people there aren't actually from bay12 but me and a few other people are in it and Nil is probably the oldest veteran in the town), pm Niltrias about it since I see you have been registered here for quite a while and that you already have a character I expect he would let you join.
Nom nom nom

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2011, 06:46:33 pm »

I'll send him a PM. I'm thinking of getting out of my hiatus a few weeks early actually. Not playing Haven and Hearth is killing me for the most part. The only problem is getting over there to the Bay12 village, as I am still kind of a noob to this game. I've only been playing for about three weeks after all and have mostly been a farmer.

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2011, 08:42:25 pm »

I should go back in, repair my farm, set up a smaller palisade. Grow pigs. Make a small leather industry.

Pity that the closest B12 settlement is like, three super-grids from my position or somesuch.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2011, 08:44:34 pm »

you should totally join me.  I think I'm gonna split off from Niltrias town, I'm a supergrid away and they are barely active/always dieing
Me, Datgum and another person are planning on getting up a village idol really soon we have all the ingredients and just have to build it.
Nom nom nom

niltrias

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2011, 10:25:51 pm »

you should totally join me.  I think I'm gonna split off from Niltrias town, I'm a supergrid away and they are barely active/always dieing
Me, Datgum and another person are planning on getting up a village idol really soon we have all the ingredients and just have to build it.

Awww.....Barely active?  Slander, sir!

But always dying?  Thats not far from the truth.
Gero! Gero! Bwahahahaha!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2011, 10:27:47 pm »

Hey, you just must ALL live on the opposite side of the world from me Sir.  Because I have been on almost all day and so far have only seen you.
Nom nom nom

niltrias

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2011, 11:42:05 pm »

You've seen more than me....but as i told you, most of the action takes place out of the village proper....thats more of a meeting place than anything else.  Unless you have the people kinned, it's relatively hard to see who is online.

Not saying you should stay, although you are of course welcome to.  Just saying I regularly see 3-5 villagers online, or did before I died.
Gero! Gero! Bwahahahaha!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2011, 12:29:24 am »

Hum... is there a lot of people not actually part of the village or something?  Because I always post in the village thread hoping to catch someone i have yet to kin.  Anyways it'll be a long time before I leave/decide to stay. 
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6