Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Elevator  (Read 3800 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Elevator
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2011, 08:47:36 pm »

This girl must be crazy. You must think fast, come up with a sane name. Red Diamond? Louis? Ego? No, that won't work. Wait, what about...

"Saxon Brown, I must offer my sincerest apologies, but I must get going."

You quickly stride back into the elevator then attempt to close the door. She sticks her arm in and the door automatically opens. Stupid stupid life-saving technology...

"WAIT! Listen, if you are here, then you are far too deep already, for God's sake, something is horribly wrong with this car park!"

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2011, 08:48:28 pm »

Edit: Damit ninja'd by the GM
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:31:35 pm by stabbymcstabstab »
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2011, 09:20:53 pm »

She has plot armor.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2011, 09:23:00 pm »

damnit stabby no, the GM only wants statments for poeople who will take this erisouly. anywhoo  "I mave absetouly no idea what you are taking a bout, get away or  will call the cops."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2011, 09:25:59 pm »

Ask her what she means by 'we have to get out of this car park'.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2011, 09:31:23 pm »

"Okay, calm down you crazy-- I mean, special woman. Now, explain what you mean by "We Have To Get Out Of This Car Park" or the police will arrive."

"Listen, this place is wrong. When you try to go find your car, you end up on these floors where reality doesn't even make sense. Like, maybe everything is red or all the cars are made of flesh or something! I can't explain it properly! Listen, can I just stick with you a while? Please?"

Oh God, she is making the exact same face that certain idiots made when you were a shop clerk and people wanted you to make a discount for them. Pitiful. But so... cute, in a way.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2011, 09:35:20 pm »

Do a quick search of the cars and see if you notice anything strange about them. If not, wait for the police.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2011, 09:41:28 pm »

meh, she can stay. try to do the one thing you were good at in gym class, rope climbing

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2011, 09:47:16 pm »

Okay, she can stay. She probably would help a bit. Plus, it might pay off. Maybe the men in white coats might give you a bit of cash just for finding her. First, though, you decide to check the cars. Most of them seem fine, but when you look under the hood the engines aren't there. That's sort of odd. You go back in the elevator and open up the top hatch. Hey, there is a rope up there! You grab the rope, and get up the elevator. Suddenly, your viewpoint changes. You are grabbing the woman's leg, and you are in the elevator again.

"See! This isn't a normal place!"

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2011, 09:48:23 pm »

Go find the stairs.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2011, 09:51:34 pm »

flip the fuck out and then go to the ground floor.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2011, 09:56:57 pm »

Well, elevators are evil. That's good enough. The stairs, however, are still innocent. Sanity reigns on the stairs. To the stairs! You manage to find them! You go down them... And end up at the top of the stairwell. Okay, something surreal and supernatural is going on.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2011, 09:59:13 pm »

>Dig through the wall.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2011, 10:39:09 pm »

Keep a calm demeanor, but panic hysterically on the inside. Take out your cellphone and call a close friend. Surely there's a solution to this from the outside (and surely the phone will work). After all, this can't be happening. It's just too crazy. When that fails, struggle to retain composure, making up possibilities in your head of what's happening (ie big prank, karma, bad dream due to poor diet, ect) After this, ask the lady what she's doing here, how she got here, and how long she's been here. Make sure to make yourself comfortable on something while you discuss.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2011, 11:44:34 pm »

Keep a calm demeanor, but panic hysterically on the inside. Take out your cellphone and call a close friend. Surely there's a solution to this from the outside (and surely the phone will work). After all, this can't be happening. It's just too crazy. When that fails, struggle to retain composure, making up possibilities in your head of what's happening (ie big prank, karma, bad dream due to poor diet, ect) After this, ask the lady what she's doing here, how she got here, and how long she's been here. Make sure to make yourself comfortable on something while you discuss.
this it is the best course of action but remeber our little friend mister dead CIA agent? yes sure you do I say we stay some where safe in case the thing that ate him is still a little peckish
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6