Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278202 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 5 - 2 Replacement needed!
« Reply #885 on: September 16, 2011, 04:48:34 pm »

You'll need to keep up as well- I claimed my guard in the third post of the day, before you posted it.  Don't change your story on me.
Dude, your accusing me of bandwagoning, not... Well I don't even know what that is about. Point is that I bought up my suspicions on you before you got voted, then you got some votes (But that is irrelevant) and then you told me that you are scum by giving some soft should about what you should have done.
Now your trying to claim I'm bandwagoning you? Weak story.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 5 - 1 Replacement needed!
« Reply #886 on: September 16, 2011, 04:52:21 pm »

Native:
Hint for you: I prefer to NOT jump in with both feet when I replace someone. That and I had a few things to take care of.

Anyway, I'm a Sexton. The only disturbance among the graves has been Solifuge apparently coming back to life.
I don't get it. What about claiming Sexton could have gone wrong enough that you needed to check everything else first?
Nothing, really. I honestly just prefer to be at least a little caught up before I jump in.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 16, 2011, 06:05:38 pm »

I'd like to Extend the day, please. I wont be able to get back in time to vote.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #888 on: September 16, 2011, 06:16:50 pm »

Bdthemag, if you're still around, please redirect Solifuge to either Jokerman or somebody living tonight.

Leafsnail, if Toaster flips Lord, do not offer the deal. If Toaster does not flip Lord, give the deal to Max, and hopefully he will kill Solifuge.

If everything goes well, we'll be in a fairly good position.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 16, 2011, 06:20:42 pm »

Extend. The Soli-Leaf plan sounds alright, but I'd still like time to consider other options.

In particular, I think it'd be more convenient if we held off on the deal and had Toaster block Crown. Since I'm thinking he's not a Slave yet, Toaster would either have to convert him tonight (which effectively wastes it as he'll be vanishing with the deal) or claim Crown's lying about it tomorrow.

Trouble is, I don't know who we'd lynch today in that case. There's Native, obviously, but it seems odd to lynch him immediately upon replacing in, and none of the other suspects are especially appealing.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #890 on: September 16, 2011, 06:28:37 pm »

Wait, why would Toaster block me? I'm confirmed to not be the Lord.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: September 16, 2011, 07:33:55 pm »

Leafsnail, if Toaster flips Lord, do not offer the deal. If Toaster does not flip Lord, give the deal to Max, and hopefully he will kill Solifuge.
Dude, my win condition is to offer a deal.  I'll be offering a deal whether you want me to or not.

You can just choose how to direct it (since obviously it's safer for me to go for someone who's agreed in front of the whole town to accept).

I guess I'll extend in the hope that you guys will come up with a solid plan.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #892 on: September 16, 2011, 07:43:05 pm »

Dude, my win condition is to offer a deal.  I'll be offering a deal whether you want me to or not.

You can just choose how to direct it (since obviously it's safer for me to go for someone who's agreed in front of the whole town to accept).

I guess I'll extend in the hope that you guys will come up with a solid plan.
You're so uncooperative.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 16, 2011, 08:05:00 pm »

Day has been Extended to ~5pm Pacific Monday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 16, 2011, 09:44:17 pm »

I'll block Crown if that's what you want me to do, but it seems pointless, since he's so unlikely to be the lord.  Should the Devil Deal happen, he'll be gone in the morning and can't confirm me guarding him in any case.

I still stick to my list.  The only thing that has changed is that for Native to be the lord, he would have had to have converted Max at some point, including last night.  Sexton is a fairly safe claim.

So... we lynch Native.  If he does flip lord, great- it's just a convert hunt at that point, with no night kills to worry about.  Devil deals should probably be ignored (though vamp slaves may still take it depending on numbers we don't know for sure.)  If he doesn't, then Leafsnail offers the deal to someone- Irony, probably- who should shoot the next most likely lord choice- I'd say Max.  That should almost certainly get rid of the lord, hopefully a few cultists, and it's just cleanup from there.

Anyone see any issues with that?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #895 on: September 16, 2011, 09:47:33 pm »

Excuse me, but it's literally impossible for me to be the Lord, not just "unlikely".

Also, your plan doesn't include killing you and Solifuge, so yes, I have issues with it.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 16, 2011, 09:49:20 pm »

Anyone see any issues with that?

Umm, yea, I do!
I inspected him and got watcher. He isn't the lord, you are. And you didn't even have the dignity to cult me, you SOB. I mean I was sort of looking forward to joining you, but nooo!
Screw you, you vampire lord scum.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 16, 2011, 10:10:07 pm »

I'll block Crown if that's what you want me to do, but it seems pointless, since he's so unlikely to be the lord.  Should the Devil Deal happen, he'll be gone in the morning and can't confirm me guarding him in any case.
It's pointless if the deal goes through, yes, but you'd be free to ignore it in that case anyway. It's a way to either confirm you as Lord or limit the conversion to someone who's on the way out anyway.

So... we lynch Native.  If he does flip lord, great- it's just a convert hunt at that point, with no night kills to worry about.  Devil deals should probably be ignored (though vamp slaves may still take it depending on numbers we don't know for sure.)  If he doesn't, then Leafsnail offers the deal to someone- Irony, probably- who should shoot the next most likely lord choice- I'd say Max.  That should almost certainly get rid of the lord, hopefully a few cultists, and it's just cleanup from there.
I cannot tell you how scummy I find it to once again suggest killing the angel target.

Also, what makes you say I'm a likelier Lord than Max?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 16, 2011, 10:33:43 pm »

Nothing.  The reverse plan won't work because if Max is given the kill to shoot you, then MBP will just protect you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 17, 2011, 02:45:52 am »

Toaster, what was the point of suggesting that plan in the first place? It assumes you're Town, which nobody who isn't obvscum can corroborate.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70