Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278163 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 5 - 2 Replacement needed!
« Reply #840 on: September 14, 2011, 09:42:32 pm »

Devil kills are not unblockable. They give you one unblockable kill if you already have a kill, otherwise you get a regular kill.

Anyway, Meph, is it possible to vote-shorten the day? We don't really need to discuss every damn thing in the world today.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 14, 2011, 09:56:58 pm »

Wow... if there is one thing we need today, Crown, it's discussion. Such as one regarding when and where you learned all the ins and outs of the Devil's granted kills? How long did you discuss its merits in Scum Chat, before he gave it to you?

Leafsnail, BDTheMag, and ECrownOfFire. Scum lineup of the year, right in front of our faces.

Anyway, how's that Toaster-Vote sitting with you right now, Townies? Go ahead and kill off the Guard, who can both block Scum Conversions and lock up the Lord... go ahead and take care of that nuisance for them, and see where it gets you.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #842 on: September 14, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »

The devil kill thing is stated when you are granted the choice.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 14, 2011, 11:00:29 pm »

Anyway, Meph, is it possible to vote-shorten the day? We don't really need to discuss every damn thing in the world today.

Yes, people can vote to Shorten a day the same way they can shorten to extend it. However, it takes a majority of players voting for a shortening in order for it to actually occur.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 15, 2011, 04:35:26 am »

Wait hold on, im being stupid. Im too damned tired right now, unvote.
When you're less tired, you should probably get in here and say or do something, so I'm less tempted to dispose of you for being a shameless lurker.

How's it feel being alive because we ran out of nooses?

Wow... if there is one thing we need today, Crown, it's discussion.
And yet, you're ignoring me. Even the very relevant bits, like how it's fucking retarded to call a Devil a survivor.

Anyway, how's that Toaster-Vote sitting with you right now, Townies? Go ahead and kill off the Guard, who can both block Scum Conversions and lock up the Lord... go ahead and take care of that nuisance for them, and see where it gets you.
Pondering switching it to Bd, but not very seriously. Otherwise pretty good.

How's that You'll Be Sorry speech and vote on an obvious Devil sitting with you?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #845 on: September 15, 2011, 04:53:26 am »

How's it feel being alive because we ran out of nooses?
Pretty good. Alive is alive, after all.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 15, 2011, 06:18:09 am »

Wow Ecrown, you are going too fast checking all the scum checklist. Shorten is NOT what we need, we dont have a consensus, thus shortening is damned scummy. Not the worst this goes to...

Solifuge, the kill me and you lose a good role is classic scum.
I'm important guy, i'll help you win, bleah
 You seem damned concentrsated on the devil, but i really think hes the least of our problems. I am convienced Leaf is what he say, since the flavor he paraphrased is perfectly consistent with what i got. Thus all that Leaf is really the vamp lord is bullshit and jsut good to lose time on real hunt. So yeah, being incoherent, self-refuting and using the old dont kill me i'm helpfull don't fly with me

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 15, 2011, 09:06:55 am »

Max:
Well, it dawned on me yesterday that you could be scum when Irony bought it up, but only recently have you taken over the race from Leafsnail.
Especially hearing how lame your reasoning for not protecting me was. I mean if you had something good, then it would still be Leafsnail, but just "*Shrug* I dunno! Maybe I shoulda protected the useful one!" doesn't work for me.

That's crap.  If you thought it was a scummy move, you should have said so.  You're a bandwagoning bastard.

Irony:  I'll grant that I missed your "there's no guard" implication, and that there's no great way to verify.  Unless you want me to block someone of your choice tonight?

MBP:  If you're so concerned about finding the vamp lord, why are you voting the one person it cannot be?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 15, 2011, 09:09:01 am »

Oh yeah- if you're hell-bent on lynching me, you should probably figure out what to do with the Devil deal in the night when I hang and Guard.  It should probably involve shooting Azure, since he's the best bet for vamp lord that isn't already bedeviled.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 15, 2011, 09:39:14 am »

Toasty, havent talked about the Vampire lord, but about scum. Right now Soli sounds Scum as all hell, and he could very well have been converted.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 15, 2011, 09:47:31 am »

Problem.

Vampires convert, not kill, remember?  If you lynch one cultist, the next day another pops up in his place, so all you get for your trouble is one less townie.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 15, 2011, 11:08:13 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Azure Sepulchre: Toaster
Leafsnail: Solifuge
Solifuge: Mysteriousbluepuppet
Toaster: ECrownOfFire, Max White, IronyOwl

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Friday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 15, 2011, 12:09:51 pm »

My statement is that Leafsnail is falseclaiming! Not that he's a Devil/Vampire Lord hybrid, who is actually a Survivor despite MaxWhite's scan turning up Changer. This is neither a tricky concept to grasp, nor a far leap of logic. It's an assumption supported by what evidence we have so far.
This very cleverly dodges the point that CoF was making.

Your argument is that I must be the vampire lord because the Devil would obviously be a survivor rather than a changer.

CoF pointed out that the Devil loses if he survives.

You ignored this question and restated your idiotic theory (again: devils have no blood).

We know for a fact that SOMEONE among us is a Vampire Lord falseclaiming as something else. Supernatural 3 proved that not even 3rd parties with special win-conditions are immune to being inducted into the Cult... their goals change so that they win with the Scum Team. If Leafsnail targeted the Devil, there's nothing preventing him from being able to nab him, and then falseclaim as him.
Except for devils having no blood.

That's about as relevant as whether or not CrownOfFire is scum (still pretty well certain that he is). There are enough loose ends with regard to claims players have made, and who is and is not Scum by now. My first thoughts were that it was MBP, and Leaf and his flavor-claim that the Devil Deal was blocked by his being an Angel was a gambit between them... but that requires that Max was converted as well (MBP showed to Max's Fortune-Telling as a Guardian). It requires more assumptions, which makes it a bit less likely.
In addition, you should keep in mind that it was you who suggested I make the deal with MBP (and before then noone was considering it).  If it was a gambit, then it would require your cooperation (or me magically predicting your actions).

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 15, 2011, 12:41:49 pm »

Actually, per Super 1 flavor, Devils do have blood.  (Check my N1 result.)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 15, 2011, 01:16:25 pm »

I guess so, but a vampire devil's still stupid and devils fundamentally aren't survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 70