Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278235 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 3 - 2 Replacements needed
« Reply #600 on: August 27, 2011, 11:12:06 pm »

You might start with, "I am not the Vampire Lord."

That would be a good place to start. It's any wonder why you haven't done that yet.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 28, 2011, 12:07:52 am »

Jim:
Bdthemag's waiting for a replace. Can't really throw bile at somebody who's not here. Max White hasn't said anything that really makes my blood boil on Day 3, and my reasons on him are the ones I already mentioned on Day 2. Also, arguing with Max White is like hitting my head against a spiked wall. No thanks.

Also blah blah I've been busy school starting taking all the air out of my scumhunting blah blah blah.

You've obviously got it out for me. Is this going anywhere, or are you just going to back down from it like you did with your FoS?

I see.

Yes, I do.  You're my number #1 pick for vampire convert* right now.  I can't find anything to nail you down as the lord, though- I don't think you're it now.

*Because you're who'd I convert, probably- almost certainly after two nights.  Also, though you have your "busy for school" reason which is likely valid, it's undeniable that your contribution level has gone down.

Max:
Max:  What is your opinion of Jim's vote on you?
Well, I can get he's reasoning behind it, doesn't mean I agree with it, but I understand it. Still, I'm sure there is some logical falsity in there somewhere, and if I figure out exactly what it is I will bring it up. Maybe something to do with voting out of some obscure policy, rather than going for straight scum tells, something Jim says he is against.

The fact that he is willing to just vote for me, but not bother to debate it, is interesting though.

That's a crock of shit.

If you really thought any of that, you'd be beating him over the head with questions instead of sitting there with your thumb up your ass.  "He's suspicious but I dunno why!" is the same crap you've been pulling with Josh.  It was scummy then, and it's scummy now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 28, 2011, 12:18:41 am »

You might start with, "I am not the Vampire Lord."

That would be a good place to start. It's any wonder why you haven't done that yet.
Problem is that doesn't really prove you wrong, does it? I know I'm town, but since when does just insisting that get you anywhere? I honestly don't know what to make of your 'Lynch the newbies' theory, because I know it is wrong, but proving that is a bit of a problem.

That's a crock of shit.

If you really thought any of that, you'd be beating him over the head with questions instead of sitting there with your thumb up your ass.  "He's suspicious but I dunno why!" is the same crap you've been pulling with Josh.  It was scummy then, and it's scummy now.

What do I ask? 'Hey, could you please explain what is wrong with your own logic?'
Hell, I'm wondering if Jim is scum or just come up with something that he thinks will work. I didn't say he's theory looked that suspicious, just that I'm sure that it is wrong.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 28, 2011, 07:01:56 pm »

Max:
What do I ask?

That's your job to figure out.

Hell, I'm wondering if Jim is scum or just come up with something that he thinks will work. I didn't say he's theory looked that suspicious, just that I'm sure that it is wrong.

Now you're just waffling.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 28, 2011, 07:19:53 pm »

NUKE9.13, IronyOwl, Jokerman-EXE, Azure Sepulchre, CrownOfFire, you're not voting and the deadline's tomorrow. Would you like to weigh in?

Solifuge and JoshuaFH, you are voting but haven't said anything in a while. The deadline's tomorrow. Do you have anything more you'd like to weigh in on before that?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 28, 2011, 08:02:53 pm »

People who can't be the lord are as follows:
Me (confirmed Warlock)
Solifuge (confirmed Priest)
JoshuaFH (confirmed Priest)
Toaster (confirmed Guard)
Dariush (confirmed Slave)

Also, the gut's never really logical anyway.

If I may, it is actually theoretically possible for me to be the cult leader that everyone seems to take for granted. In the hypothetical scenario where I were cult leader, I could have had a priest scumbuddy perform the resurrection, and then I claim I did it to make myself the 'confirmed' priest.

While that's something I wish were true, I'm surprised no one even speculated it.

JokerMan, I think you're the cult leader. My gut can churn that out.

Uh, okay. So explain it to me like I'm five, please.

I know you're probably not going to like it, but yeah, gut feeling bro.

Like I said, I'm not that invested into this game, and that's my fault and it's ridiculous how stupid shameful that is, and here I am falling back on the equivalent of emotional anecdotal evidence to make some difference, however small.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #606 on: August 28, 2011, 08:55:41 pm »

People who can't be the lord are as follows:
Me (confirmed Warlock)
Solifuge (confirmed Priest)
JoshuaFH (confirmed Priest)
Toaster (confirmed Guard)
Dariush (confirmed Slave)

Also, the gut's never really logical anyway.

If I may, it is actually theoretically possible for me to be the cult leader that everyone seems to take for granted. In the hypothetical scenario where I were cult leader, I could have had a priest scumbuddy perform the resurrection, and then I claim I did it to make myself the 'confirmed' priest.

While that's something I wish were true, I'm surprised no one even speculated it.
It was on the first night though, so there wouldn't have been a scum priest.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 28, 2011, 09:24:12 pm »

I guess they did convert Crown.

See, the townie assumption to what Josh said is that he meant there were three starter Vamps.  You didn't assume that (since you know who is a vamp) and instead knew there wasn't a priest to start with.

Good to know we can lynch you freely!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 28, 2011, 09:28:32 pm »

Max White did.

Why is this speculation at all relevant or useful?

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #609 on: August 28, 2011, 09:31:25 pm »

I guess they did convert Crown.

See, the townie assumption to what Josh said is that he meant there were three starter Vamps.  You didn't assume that (since you know who is a vamp) and instead knew there wasn't a priest to start with.

Good to know we can lynch you freely!
It's a guess going off of what I've learned so far about the cult. You'd have to be a real bastard to make the cult start with three, anyway.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 28, 2011, 09:32:49 pm »

When I asked you to weigh in, I didn't ask for you to keep on being a useless sack of shit.

Vote, motherfucker. Are you going to cast one?

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #611 on: August 28, 2011, 10:00:56 pm »

When I asked you to weigh in, I didn't ask for you to keep on being a useless sack of shit.

Vote, motherfucker. Are you going to cast one?
Keep your panties on, I'm reading back.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 28, 2011, 10:59:18 pm »

Upon sifting through Dariush's posts, I don't think Max is the Vamp Lord. Dariush seemed too active and hostile on him. Working on other rereads to find who is.

In the meantime, does Solifuge still have his rez? He didn't have a chance to use it before dying, right?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #613 on: August 29, 2011, 02:42:07 am »

Right, after reading a bit, I think I've come to the conclusion that Jokerman really needs to post more, but is probably town.

NUKE9/13, on the other hand... Well, let's start with a bit of hypocrisy (two links there). Add a glass of WIFOM. Put it all together, and we end up with a nice plate of bullshit.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #614 on: August 29, 2011, 02:43:02 am »

Nitpicking EBWOP here, but that should be NUKE9.13.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 70