Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278231 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 3 - 2 Replacements needed
« Reply #585 on: August 26, 2011, 05:18:02 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
CrownOfFire: Solifuge, NUKE9.13
Jokerman-EXE: JoshuaFH, Max White, Toaster
Max White: Jim Groovester

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Monday

We still require 2 replacements.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #586 on: August 26, 2011, 05:35:04 pm »

People who can't be the lord are as follows:
Me (confirmed Warlock)
Solifuge (confirmed Priest)
JoshuaFH (confirmed Priest)
Toaster (confirmed Guard)
Dariush (confirmed Slave)

Also, the gut's never really logical anyway.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #587 on: August 26, 2011, 05:36:27 pm »

By the way Meph, I'm pretty sure Nuke unvoted me.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 26, 2011, 06:04:26 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
CrownOfFire: Solifuge
Jokerman-EXE: JoshuaFH, Max White, Toaster
Max White: Jim Groovester

Fixed
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 27, 2011, 10:37:44 am »

Okay, well, I'm a little late. Sorry.

People who can't be the lord are as follows:
Me (confirmed Warlock)
Solifuge (confirmed Priest)
JoshuaFH (confirmed Priest)
Toaster (confirmed Guard)
Dariush (confirmed Slave)

Is it possible that one of the people who were confirmed early on were turned into Slaves last night?

Toaster: So you're voting me for no other reason than I've been lurky, is that right? I guess that's somewhat passable in a game with CultScum, but that's some weak reasoning. Especially for you.

Well, I don't have too much. It's really tough to have to go back and try to reconstruct an argument after the fundamental basis of it has been changed, though scumtells are still scumtells.
And what scumtells would these be? You mentioned Jim, because he is good at being scum, but being good at the game isn't a scum tell, and you mentioned that Soli might be scum trying to not show he's hand, but that also isn't a scumtell. So tell me, what scum tells have you picked up on?

The scumtells that I meant were the ones that had been dropped but were still scumtells when it became clear that we were dealing with a cult. It was sort of a general statement, and not connected to Jim and Soli inasmuch as I was just talking to myself. But since you ask:

There's the fact that Jim didn't put a vote forth until asked about it - Toaster pointed that out. And Solifuge has placed a vote with a reasoning that is still very unclear to me, and hasn't been back to explain yet. Those are two things that stand out; the rest are a collection of feelings that I get from reading through. Those two aren't my only suspects, but I've got an eye on their doings.

JokerMan, I think you're the cult leader. My gut can churn that out.

Uh, okay. So explain it to me like I'm five, please.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 27, 2011, 04:55:20 pm »

Is it possible that one of the people who were confirmed early on were turned into Slaves last night?
Why do you ask?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 27, 2011, 05:32:12 pm »

It's a list of people confirmed not to be the Vampire Lord, not a list of confirmed townies or anything else.

It's possible they could be converted.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 27, 2011, 05:34:26 pm »

Except for Soli. Toaster had him protected last night.
Although he could still be a demon, so yea, pretty much anybody could be some flavour of scum right now.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 27, 2011, 06:18:50 pm »

Aw fuck post eaten and need to go to bed.  I'll be back properly on 30th.  Anyway:

Jim: your logic for attacking noobs makes no sense and conveniently means you won't have to attack anyone who can argue back properly.

Nuke: 537 is bad.  You say that active players look town (to avoid arguments?) and then contradict previous reasoning to vote someone who can't respond.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 27, 2011, 06:24:41 pm »

I'm not attacking them because they can't fight back.

I'm attacking them because they have been consistently scummy throughout the whole game, instead of nouveau scumme who would more likely be converts.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 27, 2011, 08:29:03 pm »

Jokerman:  Lurky and passive when you're actually here.

Like how you said you had two suspects, and neither questioned nor voted either of them.  Do you plan on turning those suspicions into accusations?  How?

Max:  What is your opinion of Jim's vote on you?

Jim:  Okay.  Where are your usual bile-laden lengthy attacks on your suspects?  It's unlike you to say "I suspect these two!" and then go faff about.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 27, 2011, 10:14:44 pm »

Bdthemag's waiting for a replace. Can't really throw bile at somebody who's not here. Max White hasn't said anything that really makes my blood boil on Day 3, and my reasons on him are the ones I already mentioned on Day 2. Also, arguing with Max White is like hitting my head against a spiked wall. No thanks.

Also blah blah I've been busy school starting taking all the air out of my scumhunting blah blah blah.

You've obviously got it out for me. Is this going anywhere, or are you just going to back down from it like you did with your FoS?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 27, 2011, 10:34:05 pm »

Max:  What is your opinion of Jim's vote on you?
Well, I can get he's reasoning behind it, doesn't mean I agree with it, but I understand it. Still, I'm sure there is some logical falsity in there somewhere, and if I figure out exactly what it is I will bring it up. Maybe something to do with voting out of some obscure policy, rather than going for straight scum tells, something Jim says he is against.

The fact that he is willing to just vote for me, but not bother to debate it, is interesting though.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 27, 2011, 10:45:49 pm »

I didn't see you object when I made the vote.

I dunno, doesn't seem like you want to debate it either.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 27, 2011, 10:52:41 pm »

Like I said, I will debate it as soon as I figure out why your wrong. Well apart from the bit where your voting for me, that is a give in, but why your wrong about the bit where your reasoning for me over any other player is because I'm newer.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70