Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278303 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 2 - Back to Full
« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2011, 05:11:45 pm »

IronyOwl is going to replace Pandarsenic.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 2 - Back to Full
« Reply #481 on: August 16, 2011, 06:05:40 pm »

It's amazing how Dariush has completely failed to defend himself at all this entire time. I'd extend if he'd at least make an attempt.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 2 - 1 REPLACEMENT REQUIRED
« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2011, 07:28:50 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
CrownOfFire: Azure Sepulchre, Jim Groovester, Bdthemag, Leafsnail, lordnincompoop
Dariush: CrownOfFire, Jokerman-EXE, JoshuaFH, Max White, Solifuge, Toaster, Vector
Max White: Dariush

As the sun sets, the Scribe calls out the final tally. Five votes for CrownOfFire, and seven for Dariush. Muttering curses as he is dragged up to the execution platform, he casts dark glances at all of those who voted for him

"Gah. I hate you! I hate you all! I was promised riches! Power! Where is it, I ask you? Where?" he asks, as the executioner readies his axe.

You all look around, puzzled. The High Priest steps forward and opens his mouth to speak, but is too late. The axe chops downwards, silencing the condemned man before he can say anything else.

With a shake of his head, the hierophant steps up. The Executioner stammers his apology. He was too far in the swing to stop, apparently.

"No matter. I shall look over his body. Perhaps that will answer some questions." he waves the executioner off to the side before kneeling next to the body.

After a few moments he mutters a prayer and rises, ignoring the pool of blood soaking into his robes. "Friends, I fear that things are darker than I had thought. This man was the Slave of a Vampire. Tainted of blood and mind. If we can find the Vampire, then we can perhaps save our town. But beware, for no man or woman here can be trusted with such a creature on the loose. Now, head to your homes and lock them up tight. It is not safe on the streets!"

With that the crowd disperses as people flee to the safety of their homes.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Night 2
« Reply #483 on: August 19, 2011, 12:00:29 pm »

You gather once again in the courtyard. Everyone present and accounted for today, and no sign of the departed Dariush.

But with a Vampire on the loose...any one of you could now be an enemy.

Day 3 has begun. It will go until ~10am Pacific Wednesday
Come play Mafia with us!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 3 dawn silently
« Reply #484 on: August 19, 2011, 12:04:24 pm »

I told you fuckers I had nothing to do with the NK's absence!  ;D

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #485 on: August 19, 2011, 12:34:45 pm »

Fucking vampires, man. If we started with 1 vampire, then we have 1 slave now, I think. That's not that bad.

Well, there's still third-party scum to worry about, but no kill... Could there be two vampires?

I will hate you forever if there's actually two vampires, Meph.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 19, 2011, 12:50:09 pm »

Hah.  Got the right guy for the wrong reason.

For the record, I blocked up Solifuge last night.  Nobody dropped by to visit him.

(Reason:  I knew I wouldn't be preventing a useful action, and if his conversion did go awry, that would stop a kill.)

I'm really doubting there are any other SKs out there... which probably means at least one of the priests is impious, as Meph put a SK in Super3 to balance out the Vampires.  For the record, there was a vamp converter and a vamp slave to start with.  If we can cut off the head, they can't make any more.

I'll need to dig a bit to see what I can find.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 19, 2011, 01:01:53 pm »

It's cult-style, then. Bleh.

Fucking vampires, man. If we started with 1 vampire, then we have 1 slave now, I think. That's not that bad.

Well, there's still third-party scum to worry about, but no kill... Could there be two vampires?

I will hate you forever if there's actually two vampires, Meph.

Gah, do you ever have anything useful to say?

Crown, my vote carries over from last round. Most of your posts are speculative blather that, frankly, don't do anything but distract, and you've got this irritatingly survivalist attitude that no town should rightly have. That's the gist of it.

You hop on easy lynches and shitpost the rest of the day - hell, you don't even bother to do anything to defend yourself. Then there's the self-serving attitude, the "claim" and the little turd from deadchat. Frankly, I don't know which one of those two are the scummiest.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 19, 2011, 01:23:16 pm »

Yay cults... my most favorite kind of Scum. I'm going to have to arrange my thoughts, and reread things from the start. Let's see if I can't find myself a Cult Leader.

In the meantime, I can confirm Toaster's action last night. Crown, did you try to speak with Dariush?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 19, 2011, 01:43:20 pm »

Unless we were lucky, odds are we have a total of 2 Vampire Slaves, and 1 Leader right now, with a 3rd Slave now dead. Also, a thought that just occurred; we want to find the Vampire Converter, not his or her thralls. We'll soon get outnumbered if we keep going for Slaves, with new ones every night.

They may still be scum, but CrownOfFire, Toaster, and JoshuaFH are out as Leaders, since they all have some sort of ability they've used.

I doubt a Vampire Leader would stick a vote on their Slave and leave it, with the potential for a Town Kill, so upon taking a look at yesterday's last votecount...

Dariush: CrownOfFire, Jokerman-EXE, JoshuaFH, Max White, Solifuge, Toaster, Vector
CrownOfFire: Azure Sepulchre, Jim Groovester, Bdthemag, Leafsnail, lordnincompoop
Max White: Dariush

I'm currently looking at Azure Sepulchre, Jim Groovester, Bdthemag, Leafsnail, and lordnincompoop for our Leader, and at least one of his subordinates, unless they decided to try a gambit, and/or bus Dariush.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 19, 2011, 01:47:11 pm »

Crown of Fire, for obvious reasons.

(Waffle-wagon)

I'm not posting much more right now because I am sick, sick, sick.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #491 on: August 19, 2011, 02:26:38 pm »

No I did not attempt to speak to Dariush.

Also, LNCP: I don't bother defending myself, but have a survivalist attitude? If I wanted to survive that bad, I'd probably be defending myself more. I even offered to have myself lynched and Soli revive so that you could see that I'm Town (I'd still rather not do that, but if that's what it takes...). As it is, I have nothing to complain about your attack except that it's wagon-y (even moreso for Vector).

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 19, 2011, 04:21:34 pm »

I doubt a Vampire Leader would stick a vote on their Slave and leave it
Really?  You're saying it's unlikely that a cult leader would bus an almost useless member of their cult who has just been horribly incriminated?  Suffice to say that it clearly isn't.

I suppose you make a fair point over who is not potentially a leader though, providing these vampires are the same as the last set.

However, I should say that there's a chance that I'm leaving a wifi zone today, so I mY require replacing.. I therefore don't want to vote now lest that vote be stuck on someone while I'm away.

Lordnincompoop: I'm quite liking the look of you for cult leader right now.  You seem to have been activelurkibg beneath everyone's notice and pointlessly fought with Max and bandwagonned yesterday.  Are you gonna change your vote due to the fact that CoF basically cannot be leader?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 19, 2011, 04:34:50 pm »

It's plausible, but it would be a strategically superior move for a Vampire Leader to carry out a much easier lynch, rather than bussing one of their own. Don't forget, until Dariush's Lynch, we had no idea we were up against Vampires. Why would a Vampire Leader give up a huge strategic advantage (secrecy) AND kill off one of their few teammates, especially when the easier lynch would also off a Medium?

Mediums are a dangerous role for any scumteam to face, especially in a semi-closed setup such as this. They can reveal any cause of death and scumhunting information which was inadvertently taken to the grave, and explain more about the nature of the game itself. Thus, though CrownOfFire is playing like a damned moron, I suspect he's being pushed to the gallows because he's a threat to the Scum Team, and thus Town.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 2 - 1 REPLACEMENT REQUIRED
« Reply #494 on: August 19, 2011, 04:36:09 pm »

Great. Now, was that so hard to do, hmm?
I assumed you already knew all that, as I was just repeating myself.

So you're calling him scum because... He might have connections to Jim? How does that follow, seeing as neither person has flipped and you don't have a strong case on either?
Hopefully one of them will one day, and then the other can go hang.

You're coming to the conclusion that he's a Necromancer - when you have absolutely nothing to go off of for that except his untimely resurrect. You're also ignoring the obvious possibility that he might be dumbtown.
I'm saying that just because he made a revive doesn't make him a priest.

Clearly false, since his vote is on Dariush and not you.
At the time he was voting for me, then I point this out, he changes he's vote, and you try pointing out that he is voting for Dariush. Hmm.

Now, you have all these points, but you discard them all in favour of pushing the "less-damaging lynch" argument. Why on earth would you do that?
No, it wasn't my entire case, I was just adding to Jims case that if he thought that was true, Josh would be a better lynch.

Also, blah blah Josh is scum, so is Jim. You have all heard i before.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 70