Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278398 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Supernatural creatures hate Barons
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2011, 04:51:54 pm »

Mod, wouldn't it be prudent to forcibly replace Solifuge
PLEASE DON'T LYNCH MY SCUMPARTNER HE JUST NEEDS TO BE REPLACED

I wonder why LN is so keen to have Solifuge replaced rather than lynched.  Hmmm.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2011, 04:58:49 pm »

Mod, wouldn't it be prudent to forcibly replace Solifuge
PLEASE DON'T LYNCH MY SCUMPARTNER HE JUST NEEDS TO BE REPLACED

I wonder why LN is so keen to have Solifuge replaced rather than lynched.  Hmmm.

You waste a lynch if you use it on policylynching a lurker. It's a better idea to replace that person.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2011, 05:04:19 pm »

Sure thing, Mr. We Should Ignore Intentional Lurkers in Favor of Active Players.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2011, 05:07:18 pm »

I'd like to apologize for not participating as I should have. I haven't been thinking too clearly for the last few days, and so I put this off.

I promise to pick up the pace on the next day though.

I will vote Solifuge though, just to make sure there isn't a swing at the last second, and we no lynch.

Man, I'd hate for the day to last that long, only to get a no lynch.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »

You're trying too hard to cover your bandwagoning.

Eyes on you tomorrow.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2011, 05:21:17 pm »

Eyes on you tomorrow.

Alrighty Vector. Talk to you then.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2011, 05:23:18 pm »

I don't think "bandwagoning" allegations really apply when a vote is clearly intended as a tie breaker.

(although it could be that it wasn't actually necessary if Meph accepts the "abstain" vote from Solifuge, it could also be the case that Solifuge would come back and save himself at deadline were it not for another vote on him)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2011, 05:25:07 pm »

I will vote Solifuge though, just to make sure there isn't a swing at the last second, and we no lynch.

I'm saying that this emphasis and redoubling looks to me like an attempt to cover bandwagoning.

Eyes on you tomorrow.

Alrighty Vector. Talk to you then.

The lack of denials doesn't help, either.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2011, 05:31:49 pm »

Do you suspect him or not?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2011, 05:47:48 pm »

Do you suspect him or not?

I'm saying I'm sick of remaining on day 1. I apologize for not participating in the earlier discussions, but even I want to see some closure.

I am openly not suspecting Solifuge, but damnit, I want some closure, and some new info.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 08, 2011, 05:49:08 pm »

Then who do you suspect?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2011, 05:49:17 pm »

The thing that scum and internet trolls have in common is that neither likes responding to leveled allegations, preferring instead to sweep them under the rug.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 08, 2011, 06:05:33 pm »

Then who do you suspect?

I'll tell you who I don't suspect, and you're just going to have to be satisfied with that until tomorrow:

Yourself,
Vector,
Leafsnail,
Toaster,
LNCP,
Solifuge (but I repeat myself)

Extrapolating from that, I suppose my top suspects are those remaining, in no particular order:

kilakan
CrownOfFire
jakeread1
Jokerman-EXE
Pandarsenic
Max White

The thing that scum and internet trolls have in common is that neither likes responding to leveled allegations, preferring instead to sweep them under the rug.

Is that a fact Vector? It's a good thing I'm neither then, or are you referring to something?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 08, 2011, 06:09:26 pm »

... Why is your suspect list all of the lurkers + Max White, and why is Solifuge clear?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 08, 2011, 06:24:32 pm »

Lurkers because as has been repeated ad infinitum, lurking is non-helpful.

Max because, and I've been reading his posts, and I've yet to wrap my mind around a single one of his arguments. I have never played with the man before (and I don't intend on reading his previous games, reading old games is like pulling teeth to me), but his wildness is rather unreasonable, and frankly, unsettling.

Solifuge, if you'll let me use an emotional response, is because he's something of a relic from my mafia's past. I distinctly remember Solifuge being one of the guys who would tie lurkers to the mast, and flog their bare flesh. Rake them over the coals. Put the screws to them harder than any person. That, in itself, is not vindicating, but I think that if he were scum, he'd be more invested into the game to atleast know that by abstaining, he's ensuring his own lynch.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 70