Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Forex: The Spambot Suggestion Game  (Read 9458 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Forex: The Spambot Suggestion Game
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 07:53:29 pm »

>Create the insane pile of nonsensical bullcrap that is this Suggestion games recap.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 09:19:33 am »

> Research Antigravity!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 09:55:30 am »

>Steal antigravity technology from the pancakes.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2011, 11:13:08 am »

Hey all:

Work decided to throw some ridiculousness my way, so I'm likely not to be able to get an update out 'til maybe Saturday afternoon, if I'm lucky. This has not been forgotten.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2011, 12:01:23 pm »

Bump.  Hopefully we can get an update on the adventures of sunflower candysparkles, lord winklefist, and the psionic cat assassin soon.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 04:14:02 am »

Okay, long story short, I wasn't lucky, and I basically ended up without a weekend, as well as switching my work hours around, so my sleep schedule has been all screwed up.

The next update is about 80% drawn and written, but I've got to leave for work in an hour and it's not going to be ready by then. I expect to be able to post it tonight, barring even more nonsense occurring.
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 05:22:20 am »

ARE YOU READY FOR FILLLERRRRR?!?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Create the insane pile of nonsensical bullcrap that is this Suggestion games recap.

Hoboy! All right, let's give this a shot:

In the mists of history, on a planet not at all like Earth, (yet called Earth anyway) King Conan attempts to build a colony ship to Andromeda and discovers a magic sword and stone. However, before he can finish researching Hyperdrive, he is interrupted by a premature game-over caused by President (and later God-Emperor) Darvi.

Cut to the present day, where the Imperium of Cheese, led by Lord Winklefist, angers the rest of the world by researching the Cheese and Poetry tech trees. The World Court brings its armies to take the Imperium to task, but the Cheesefolk just won't stay down. World Court General El Nacho Gigante turns out to be secretly working for a third party, Bricevies, giant spambot and alien leader of the advanced AntiCheese races.

Bricevies sends a planet-destroyer, the Casu Marzu, to force the Earth to abandon Cheese technology entirely. Lord Winklefist takes his personal Cheesemech and ascends into space, where a titanic conflict occurs. When Cheese Tech proves not enough to stop certain doom, lead scientist Forex Freeman uses his Hope Drive to harness the encouragement of Forum-posters into rapid advancement in the Manliness tech tree, in a bid to become 'The Guy.' This grants Lord Winklefist a massive masculinity bonus, enabling him to defeat the Casu Marzu at the cost of his own mech, stranding him in space.

Meanwhile, the World Court has not been idle. They steal valuable personnel from the Imperium's forces, and send an assassin after Imperium General Sunflower Candysparkles, the de facto leader of the Imperium in Winklefist's absence, and contender for the title of 'The Guy'. No ordinary assassin, the dreaded Elite Psychic Cat Assassin forces a powerful psychic bond on Sunflower, preventing lethal retaliation.

Meanwhile, Bricevies waits and schemes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I've got the pics scanned, but ran out of time to edit and imgur them and compose the main post. I apologize for the egregious delay. I think I need to make shorter posts, because doing so many pictures just takes longer than I expect.

Preview for the next post:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:24:14 am by Cerol Lenslens »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 08:30:55 am »

Next update is going to be awesome! (Actually, all of the updates have been awesome so far. Keep up the good work!)

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2011, 04:17:18 am »

Okay, I realize there are some spots where some more pictures would help the flow for this update, but I really didn't want to delay this any further. Sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Have Poetry Platoon write ballads about the catssassin in an attempt to convert it to our side.

Right! Of course, we need to capture it first! Our Poetry tech level is nowhere near high enough to perform mid-battle conversion!

> And have our viromancers enchant the ballads with a level 2 manliness spell.

But we haven't yet unlocked the Eldritch Lore tech tree!

Also, create Table-Mounted Poet Cavalry.

Without Golemancy, the only table you could use for that purpose would be this on-

Huh? Where'd it go?

Oh well, at least we still have these delicious pancakes I just made.

Kill captured prisoners in front of sunflower until he doesn't care about anything any more!  That will stop the cat's adoption powers!

Of course! It's so simple! But the Imperium has not yet taken prisoners! In the meantime, your only hope is to trap the Cat Assassin until you can get some prisoners and properly harden your psyche.

But how to do it?

Lock the cat in a sealed room

You peruse your menu... Aha!

This looks like a job for your Magnesium Cheeseslicer!

Sunflower Candysparkles revs that baby up and cuts deep into the earth, gouging out a sizable mineral deposit.

You have struck Microcline!

Carving it into a rough 10'x10' room in midair, he smashes it down over the Assassin, imprisoning it for the forseeable future!

Gack. You didn't foresee that!

> Research Antigravity!

We could sure use some antigravity right now!

>Steal antigravity technology from the pancakes.

Right!

Wait, what pancakes?

Oh well, back to the action...

Free once more, the Cat scans the surroundings for its target...

An ambush! Curse them!

Wait, what did he put on...?

Could that be...?

Buttered Toast applied, the Antigravity research is completed! The Assassin spins helplessly in midair!

Antigravity has been acquired! (Requires Feline lvl 1 to use)

"Hang in there, baby!" Sunflower quips as he strides off.

Now it's time to take the offensive to El Nacho Gigante!

The next turn has begun!

Apportion your EconoCow as you will!

Also, plan your assault tactics against El Nacho Gigante! Don't forget to account for his Glockenspiel Berserkers and Spidermecha steam driven cyborg brain-in-a-jars! (not pictured)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:21:39 am by Cerol Lenslens »

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2011, 09:55:05 am »

Hurry and research feline tree so we can learn necromancy (last cat in list).
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2011, 07:05:31 pm »

More feline techs!
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 2 [3]